Monza Q3
Add Reply
XYXPDQ
2020-09-05 22:10:10 UTC
Interesting that everyone finished their fast lap with time still on the clock.

Merc probably never needed all those party modes as their car is still way faster than anyone else. Red Bull might be the looser in this skirmish.
CS
2020-09-05 22:15:28 UTC
And without the engine destroying party modes for qualifying, the Mercedes can run a higher power race mode.
XYXPDQ
2020-09-06 21:59:44 UTC
Wonder why Bottas was so, for a Merc, slow during the race.
Alan Baker
2020-09-06 22:03:13 UTC
Post by XYXPDQ
Post by CS
And without the engine destroying party modes for qualifying, the Mercedes can run a higher power race mode.
Wonder why Bottas was so, for a Merc, slow during the race.
They were saying that his car had damage.

My alarm didn't go off so I started watching while they were in the red
flag period and never heard what happened.
Alan Baker
2020-09-06 22:08:59 UTC
Post by XYXPDQ
Post by CS
And without the engine destroying party modes for qualifying, the
Mercedes can run a higher power race mode.
Wonder why Bottas was so, for a Merc, slow during the race.
They were saying that his car had damage.
My alarm didn't go off so I started watching while they were in the red
flag period and never heard what happened.
I should add: I BELIEVE they were saying Bottas's car had damage.

I may be conflating what they were saying about Albon.
geoff
2020-09-07 03:30:17 UTC
Post by XYXPDQ
Post by CS
And without the engine destroying party modes for qualifying, the
Mercedes can run a higher power race mode.
Wonder why Bottas was so, for a Merc, slow during the race.
They were saying that his car had damage.
My alarm didn't go off so I started watching while they were in the
red flag period and never heard what happened.
I should add: I BELIEVE they were saying Bottas's car had damage.
I may be conflating what they were saying about Albon.
Yeah at one point the commentators were saying it looked like a shark
had bitten of part of the floorboard, and it sounded like they were
referring to BOT, but later was apparent that they were referring to ALB.

geoff

texas gate
2020-09-06 22:25:44 UTC
My alarm didn't go off
you have to be smarter than the alarm
geoff
2020-09-07 03:28:25 UTC
Post by XYXPDQ
Post by CS
And without the engine destroying party modes for qualifying, the Mercedes can run a higher power race mode.
Wonder why Bottas was so, for a Merc, slow during the race.
Merc wanted HAM to look better ?