For the Hamilton haters...
2019-05-26 02:12:34 UTC
Have you noticed that lately when he's been out-qualified by Valtteri when
being interviewed post qually he always starts with something like 'First
I'd like to congratulate Valtteri on his amazing drive"?

After the Monaco qualifying Valtteri didn't return the favour at all, he
just made excuses for himself. Maybe it's the Finnish way but still, it says
a lot that when Hamilton is beaten, despite dissapointment, is still able to
congratulate his team mate. Maybe this Valtteri 2.0 that everyone is talking
about is a self-absorbed arsehole?

j/k to make a point to the vociferous Hamilton haters. I like Valtteri as a
driver and he seems like a decent guy.

This is not an email and hasn't been checked for vruses by any half-arsed
software.
Calum
2019-05-26 14:21:19 UTC
Have you noticed that lately when he's been out-qualified by Valtteri when
being interviewed post qually he always starts with something like 'First
I'd like to congratulate Valtteri on his amazing drive"?
I've noticed he says it, but I've yet to hear him say it like he
actually means it.
~misfit~
2019-05-27 02:54:46 UTC
Post by Calum
Post by ~misfit~
Have you noticed that lately when he's been out-qualified by
Valtteri when being interviewed post qually he always starts with
something like 'First I'd like to congratulate Valtteri on his
amazing drive"?
I've noticed he says it, but I've yet to hear him say it like he
actually means it.
So this post was for you then?

After the race in parc firme I saw Seb congratulate Lewis but I didn't see
Valtteri do the same.

This is not an email and hasn't been checked for vruses by any half-arsed
software.
larkim
2019-05-27 21:19:03 UTC
To be fair to Bottas, he did nothing wrong and got driven into by Max after his team did something they were penalised for, and thus lost out on a well deserved 2nd place.

Nothing much to be happy about.
Sir Tim
Except that his team won.
larkim
2019-05-28 08:06:47 UTC
Yes, and he only lost 3 points. But he shouldn't have lost those three points, and the fact that he did was someone else's fault.

Whilst your teammate gets the plaudits for a great drive.

It should have been another Merc 1:2, so Ham = Happy, Seb = Happy, Bottas = Unhappy seems entirely appropriate.
CS
2019-05-27 05:21:40 UTC
Post by Calum
I've noticed he says it, but I've yet to hear him say it like he
actually means it.
Well, at least he said it. VB says nothing!!