**2020 Pool** Race 7, Belgian GP - Final Results
Add Reply
Mark
2020-08-30 14:48:16 UTC
Spa is always a joy - just a shame there was no rain and a little more
unpredictability.

The top 5 are currently:

1 Martin Harran 140
2 Sreekumar A 136

The people who scored points are:

6 ceg 26
3 EB5AGV 26
3 Jimbo 26
3 JohnM 26
8 Phil Carmody 26
10 Shaun 26
13 D Munz 20
14 Darryl Johnson 20
8 Hornplayer9599 20
6 Mark 20
11 Mark Jackson 20
1 Martin Harran 20
12 Sir Tim 20
2 Sreekumar A 20
15 Ar 12
16 FB 10
17 fnot 10

Let me know about the inevitable mistakes!
;-)

Mark

The overall table looks like:

1 Mark 6 26 20 16 12 26 20 126
2 Darryl Johnson 8 20 16 12 10 10 20 96
3 Hornplayer9599 8 12 20 20 18 26 20 124
4 D Munz 8 6 12 16 18 20 20 100
5 Mark Jackson 12 20 20 12 14 18 20 116
6 Ar 6 14 12 14 14 12 12 84
7 Sir Tim 2 18 26 14 14 20 20 114
8 Martin Harran 10 24 26 20 14 26 20 140
9 Phil Carmody 4 26 20 16 12 20 26 124
10 fnot 6 10 12 4 4 2 10 48
11 Jimbo 6 26 20 16 14 20 26 128
12 Sreekumar A 10 26 26 16 12 26 20 136
13 Shaun 2 26 20 12 10 26 26 122
14 FB 10 10 10 6 10 10 10 66
15 ceg 6 26 20 16 12 20 26 126
16 JohnM 8 26 20 16 12 20 26 128
17 EB5AGV 8 20 26 16 12 20 26 128

Ordered by points:

1 Martin Harran 10 24 26 20 14 26 20 140
2 Sreekumar A 10 26 26 16 12 26 20 136
3 EB5AGV 8 20 26 16 12 20 26 128
3 Jimbo 6 26 20 16 14 20 26 128
3 JohnM 8 26 20 16 12 20 26 128
6 ceg 6 26 20 16 12 20 26 126
6 Mark 6 26 20 16 12 26 20 126
8 Hornplayer9599 8 12 20 20 18 26 20 124
8 Phil Carmody 4 26 20 16 12 20 26 124
10 Shaun 2 26 20 12 10 26 26 122
11 Mark Jackson 12 20 20 12 14 18 20 116
12 Sir Tim 2 18 26 14 14 20 20 114
13 D Munz 8 6 12 16 18 20 20 100
14 Darryl Johnson 8 20 16 12 10 10 20 96
15 Ar 6 14 12 14 14 12 12 84
16 FB 10 10 10 6 10 10 10 66
17 fnot 6 10 12 4 4 2 10 48

DUPLICATOR RANKER1 RANKER2 RESULTS
1. AUS HAM HAM HAM BOT
HAM VER LEC HAM RIC VET HAM RIC VET BOT LEC NOR
4 4 15/20 0 0 19/20 0 0 19/20
2. STE BOT HAM BOT HAM
BOT LEC NOR BOT HAM SAI BOT HAM SAI HAM BOT VER
6 10 20/20 14 14 17/20 12 12 19/20
3. HUN HAM HAM BOT HAM
HAM BOT VER BOT HAM PER BOT HAM PER HAM VER BOT
20 30 8/20 10 24 13/20 8 20 14/20
Martin Harran
2020-08-30 20:23:24 UTC
Wow, I'm genuinely struggling to believe I am leading here at the this
stage - in previous years, I have gone with my heart, this year I have
tried to go with my head which I guess shows head rules over heart :D
Darryl Johnson
2020-08-30 21:57:15 UTC
Post by Martin Harran
Wow, I'm genuinely struggling to believe I am leading here at the this
stage - in previous years, I have gone with my heart, this year I have
tried to go with my head which I guess shows head rules over heart :D
Yeah, I've been doing the "heart" thing and it's really not working
out. But I keep hoping that the results will be other than some
variation of HAM | BOT | VER.

I had hopes that the Racing Point cars would be faster than the Red
Bulls. But they seem to be falling back rather than giving the Red
Bulls a run for their money. I also had hopes that McLaren would be
able to get a driver onto the podium every once in a while. Seems like
that isn't going to happen either.

At least I get some measure of satisfaction in the abject failure of
Ferrari. Getting their comeuppance, I think the expression is. Too bad
the pool didn't have options for final three, I'd be putting Vettel
down as one of my choices, with a big grin on my face.

Vindictive? Who, me?
Martin Harran
2020-08-31 08:31:30 UTC
On Sun, 30 Aug 2020 17:57:15 -0400, Darryl Johnson
Post by Darryl Johnson
Post by Martin Harran
[...]
I have bittersweet views on it - one side of me is glad to see them
get their comeuppance, another side of me is sad to see a real icon of
the sport so far down in the dump. I must admit I did have a chuckle
when Raikkonen in his Alfa Romeo passed Vettel in his Ferrari - Seb
really did need to be taken down a peg or two :)
EB5AGV
2020-09-02 08:49:21 UTC
I see no pool for next race (Monza). Have I missed it?
Mark
2020-09-02 11:21:29 UTC
No - I'm just being useless. ;-)
D Munz
2020-09-02 12:47:35 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by EB5AGV
I see no pool for next race (Monza). Have I missed it?
No - I'm just being useless. ;-)
Au contraire, you are a really useful engine!

Probably the most useful one around here...

Cheers,
2020-09-02 14:02:48 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by EB5AGV
I see no pool for next race (Monza). Have I missed it?
No - I'm just being useless. ;-)
RASF1 denizens don't pay rapaciously high prices for behavior like that...