Baku DotD?
2019-04-28 21:09:38 UTC
Gasly was looking like he had the drive of the day but he dropped out.
larkim
2019-04-29 05:27:32 UTC
Post by John
Gasly was looking like he had the drive of the day but he dropped out.
Bottas for me. Many drivers would have cracked at T1 and T2 against Hamilton
and he was also very resilient at the end, as well as being quick.
John
2019-04-29 09:51:46 UTC
Merc is being a lot less team orderly; wonder if things are going quietly sideways with Hamilton.
geoff
2019-04-29 23:57:59 UTC
Post by John
Post by larkim
Post by John
Gasly was looking like he had the drive of the day but he dropped out.
Bottas for me. Many drivers would have cracked at T1 and T2 against Hamilton
and he was also very resilient at the end, as well as being quick.
Merc is being a lot less team orderly; wonder if things are going quietly sideways with Hamilton.
Dunno about 'sideways' for HAM.

Probably more that they have recognised how close the two drivers are
and at this point in the calendar correctly feel it would be
counterproductive and unfair to favour one over the other.

geoff

jtees4
2019-04-29 19:06:04 UTC
Post by John
Gasly was looking like he had the drive of the day but he dropped out.
I have to agree on Bottas. He was not planning to give up anything to
Hamilton, and in the end it did not even become close after Hamiltons
little "slide".