The Hamilton Commission
Add Reply
Brian Lawrence
2020-06-21 12:31:01 UTC
"Lewis Hamilton has announced plans to set up a commission in his name
to increase diversity in motorsport."

<https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/53122445>

On a sad note, Lewis lost his dog Coco a few days ago. She was only
6, but had been born with problems.
Yousuf Khan
2020-06-21 14:39:21 UTC
Post by Brian Lawrence
On a sad note, Lewis lost his dog Coco a few days ago. She was only
6, but had been born with problems.
Those bulldogs, and other short-nosed dogs like that are walking genetic
deformities. They can't breathe properly on their own, and the only
reason they haven't been selected out for already is because some people
find them "cute"! Those breeds should've died away ages ago.

Yousuf Khan
Sir Tim
Just like hybrid F1 cars...
Bigbird
2020-06-23 19:28:12 UTC
Post by Yousuf Khan
Post by Brian Lawrence
On a sad note, Lewis lost his dog Coco a few days ago. She was
only 6, but had been born with problems.
Those bulldogs, and other short-nosed dogs like that are walking
genetic deformities. They can't breathe properly on their own, and
the only reason they haven't been selected out for already is
because some people find them "cute"! Those breeds should've died
away ages ago.
    Yousuf Khan
Just like hybrid F1 cars...
I never had you as an all electric fan.
--
"However much you deny the truth, the truth goes on existing."
~ George Orwell

Impeached President Trump 16,241 false or misleading claims in his
first three years

"So if you only watch Fox News, because it's
reinforcing what you believe, you are not an informed citizen."
News
Had you as inbred, fan or not.
Bigbird
2020-06-23 20:30:29 UTC
Had you as inbred, fan or not.
Gees, does that mean we're related. Got any pictures of your
mum/sister/wife? Do you look alike or is she allowed out in public?

Bigbird
2020-06-23 19:48:00 UTC
Post by Yousuf Khan
Post by Brian Lawrence
On a sad note, Lewis lost his dog Coco a few days ago. She was only
6, but had been born with problems.
Those bulldogs, and other short-nosed dogs like that are walking
genetic deformities. They can't breathe properly on their own, and
the only reason they haven't been selected out for already is because
some people find them "cute"! Those breeds should've died away ages
ago.
I'm afraid so. In recent years the breeding and ignorant popularity of
French Bulldogs in this country pretty much disgusted me and I
regularly read of owners who belatedly find out what health issues they
have bought in to. Before French bulldogs it was pugs and before that
king charles cavaliers to name but three misbreeds.

There are numerous examples of other breeds that have been either
deliberately bred or inbred resulting in genetic health conditions or
unsuitable traits.

Even though it is so easy to research breeds before buying so many buy
in the same way they are buying a coat or car... more about aesthetics
and fashion than long term suitability or practicality.

I often get asked and have a shortlist of popular dogs I tell most
people will be unsuitable for them.

Alister
2020-06-23 22:43:52 UTC
Post by Yousuf Khan
Post by Brian Lawrence
[...]
Basically any pedigree, the almost all have some genetic defect, mongrels
are far more hardy
--
Science and religion are in full accord but science and faith are in
complete
discord.
t***@gmail.com
2020-06-25 00:04:57 UTC
I often get asked and have a shortlist of popular dogs I tell most
people will be unsuitable for them.
--
"However much you deny the truth, the truth goes on existing."
~ George Orwell
Impeached President Trump 16,241 false or misleading claims in his
first three years
"So if you only watch Fox News, because it's
reinforcing what you believe, you are not an informed citizen."
jack of all trades, master of none