Race 9 pool?
Add Reply
EB5AGV
2019-06-26 10:56:13 UTC
Hi all,

I don't see the pool message for the next race... Is my computer fooling me?

Jose
Jimbo
2019-06-26 16:10:29 UTC
I haven't seen it either.
Mark Jackson
2019-06-27 01:45:01 UTC
Post by Jimbo
Post by EB5AGV
I don't see the pool message for the next race... Is my computer fooling me?
I haven't seen it either.
Nor here.

First practice in Austria is Friday 28 June at 10am BST. That's 9am
GMT; working it out for other time zones is left as an exercise for the
reader.

For the record here's my entry:

Pole position: Bottas

P1: Bottas
P2: Hamilton
P3: Verstappen
I can't help that I was born privileged and oblivious.
- J. Barnard Pillsbury (Gene and Dan Weingarten)
~misfit~
2019-06-27 05:26:00 UTC
Post by Mark Jackson
Post by Jimbo
Post by EB5AGV
I don't see the pool message for the next race... Is my computer fooling me?
I haven't seen it either.
Nor here.
First practice in Austria is Friday 28 June at 10am BST.  That's 9am GMT; working it out for other
time zones is left as an exercise for the reader.
Pole position: Bottas
P1: Bottas
P2: Hamilton
P3: Verstappen
I changed the subject line to the usual.

Here's mine;

Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VER

2019-06-27 05:35:06 UTC
I changed the subject line to the usual.
Here's mine;
Pole position: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VER
Nice. Except for that excessive signature.
2019-06-27 07:23:10 UTC
I changed the subject line to the usual.
Thanks, Shaun. Here’s mine:

Pole position: HAM

P1: BOT
P2: HAM
P3: LEC

Hope all is well Mark
<changed subject to race 9 - I messed up>
t***@gmail.com
2019-06-29 05:47:20 UTC
<changed subject to race 9 - I messed up>
Yup, best to stay the fuck out of it.
t***@gmail.com
2019-06-29 05:54:36 UTC
<changed subject to race 9 - I messed up>
Just stay the fuck out of it.
You pirating, mouthpiece, know it all.
t***@gmail.com
2019-06-29 05:44:55 UTC
Thanks, Shaun.
Yes, he is a real gem.
~misfit~
2019-06-27 07:49:11 UTC
Post by Mark Jackson
Post by Jimbo
Post by EB5AGV
I don't see the pool message for the next race... Is my computer fooling me?
I haven't seen it either.
Nor here.
First practice in Austria is Friday 28 June at 10am BST.  That's 9am GMT; working it out for
other time zones is left as an exercise for the reader.
Pole position: Bottas
P1: Bottas
P2: Hamilton
P3: Verstappen
I changed the subject line to the usual.
Here's mine;
Pole position: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VER
I forgot to change it from the last race - corrected now but it might mess with mark's software.

Sreekumar A
2019-06-27 07:53:34 UTC
Pole position: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VET

Sreekumar
Darryl Johnson
2019-06-27 12:52:44 UTC
Pole position: HAM
P1: Hamilton
P2: Leclerc
P3: Bottas
t***@gmail.com
2019-06-29 05:57:54 UTC
I forgot to change it from the last race - corrected now but it might mess with mark's software.
Ya, get lost stupid.
t***@gmail.com
2019-06-29 06:08:55 UTC
corrected now but it might mess with mark's software.
mess - your life

EB5AGV
2019-06-27 07:05:05 UTC
Well, let's hope Mark has not any important trouble!. Please, Mark, let us know all is fine at your side.

My prediction:

POLE: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT