One Hypercar
Heron
2020-08-19 15:28:29 UTC
Another one for the racist racing community to hate.
Notice the negative remarks in the comments section
due to the articles association with Lewis Hamilton.

Racism? What racism?

Lewis Hamilton's F1 car for the road: The £2.4MILLION
Mercedes One undergoes final high-speed tests before
the 217mph hypercar is unveiled later this year
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/cars/article-8642321/Mercedes-2-4m-F1-car-road-incoming.html
XYXPDQ
2020-08-19 17:53:21 UTC
I get that the car won't actually be driven off track or maybe Bubai nor do the buyers care much about maintenance costs; but would any really want to drive one in the real world every day or even on weekends?
alister
2020-08-19 22:00:00 UTC
Post by Heron
Another one for the racist racing community to hate.
Notice the negative remarks in the comments section due to the articles
association with Lewis Hamilton.
Racism? What racism?
Lewis Hamilton's F1 car for the road: The £2.4MILLION Mercedes One
undergoes final high-speed tests before the 217mph hypercar is unveiled
later this year
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/cars/article-8642321/Mercedes-2-4m-F1-
car-road-incoming.html

Hardly surprising from the daily Hail, but I don't see anyone from here
making those derogatory statements.

Nobody has said racists do not exist, it has been suggested that the BLM
movement is getting out of hand.
I would have to say that parts of it are especially in the USA but (now
for the hard truth) the USA has serious issues across the board with
white polemicist, gang culture (often but not exclusively black and/or
Hispanic), excessive police offices & an underlying Gun culture.
it is a powder keg set to go off & the added pressure of Covid19 is not
helping.

Some others have suggested that lewis is overdoing it with the BLM
movement.

Being a white male I have limited experience of Racism in the UK, it does
exist but not the the same extent as in the USA.
I can understand why Lewis is pushing this agenda & support him in it as
Racism is unacceptable.
An effective way to deal with predators is to taste terrible.
Heron
2020-08-19 22:49:21 UTC
Post by Heron
Post by Heron
[...]