how many universities have degrees in motor racing?
b***@topmail.co.nz
2018-07-20 08:35:55 UTC
One of the unis in my city is having an Open Day this weekend.
I noticed they have stuck up posters claiming that winners at Bathurst,
Indianapolis and Daytona were "engineered" by graduates of their
Bachelor of Technology (Motorsports major)
M2T
2018-07-23 15:40:44 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
One of the unis in my city is having an Open Day this weekend.
I noticed they have stuck up posters claiming that winners at Bathurst,
Indianapolis and Daytona were "engineered" by graduates of their
Bachelor of Technology (Motorsports major)
Here are a couple, I believe there are others, depending upon what
branch of engineering, computing or aero a student wants to follow.
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
https://www.brookes.ac.uk/courses/postgraduate/motorsport-engineering-msc/
https://www.southampton.ac.uk/engineering/research/groups/performance-sports/motorsport/index.page
https://www.cranfield.ac.uk/Courses/Taught/Advanced-Motorsport-Engineering