So fast, so fast
2019-06-09 18:17:47 UTC
At 73, I have been watching motor racing for 60 years and I love speed.

But I just watched Vettel's qualifier and throughout the lap, to my private embarrassment, I was muttering through gritted teeth 'Too fast, too fast, too fast, slow down, slow down, too close, too close --!"

Maybe it's age, or maybe these cars now have surpassed human imagination.

What maximum speeds have the cars touched in Canada this year?
Willsy
2019-06-10 12:55:17 UTC
At 73, I have been watching motor racing for 60 years and I love speed.
But I just watched Vettel's qualifier and throughout the lap, to my private embarrassment, I was muttering through gritted teeth 'Too fast, too fast, too fast, slow down, slow down, too close, too close --!"
Maybe it's age, or maybe these cars now have surpassed human imagination.
What maximum speeds have the cars touched in Canada this year?
About 326 KM/h - 202.6 mph. 90.5 M/s

Wow!