Whhhhy does...
2018-10-07 05:30:05 UTC
... VET keep running into people?
Alister
2018-10-07 09:41:25 UTC
Post by Bruce Hoult
... VET keep running into people?
pretty certain now, he cracks under pressure
--
Oh, I am a C programmer and I'm okay
I muck with indices and structs all day
Oh, I am a C programmer and I'm okay
Edmund
2018-10-07 16:08:03 UTC
Post by Alister
Post by Bruce Hoult
... VET keep running into people?
pretty certain now, he cracks under pressure
What pressure?

Edmund
Alister
2018-10-07 16:35:38 UTC
Post by Edmund
Post by Alister
Post by Bruce Hoult
... VET keep running into people?
pretty certain now, he cracks under pressure
What pressure?
Edmund
today I think it was being 50 points behind & desperately needing to beat
Lewis despite starting 8 on the grid
--
Hurd and architecture in one sentence? Uh-oh...

- Al Viro on linux-kernel
a425couple
2018-10-07 16:57:46 UTC
Post by Alister
Post by Edmund
Post by Alister
Post by Bruce Hoult
... VET keep running into people?
pretty certain now, he cracks under pressure
What pressure?
Edmund
today I think it was being 50 points behind & desperately needing to beat
Lewis despite starting 8 on the grid
Yes.
Being 50 points back, caused them to feel they had
to go different strategy (riskier) on tires.
Thus committed, they had to make passes early in race.

Playing it safe as a team, and finishing 3rd & 4th,
would have gained them nothing toward their real
goal for the year.
Edmund
2018-10-08 09:25:12 UTC
Post by Alister
Post by Edmund
Post by Alister
Post by Bruce Hoult
... VET keep running into people?
pretty certain now, he cracks under pressure
What pressure?
Edmund
today I think it was being 50 points behind & desperately needing to beat
Lewis despite starting 8 on the grid
I know but it is a pretty hopeless situation.
Not only the Merc has the far superior car, in addition
the Ferrari team has room for improvement too.

So IMO there is not so much pressure, the season is last
again and Vettel is free to try whatever he wants.
Colliding with mad Max, well I think Max collided at
least one every race on average.

2018-10-08 09:40:56 UTC
Post by Edmund
Post by Alister
Post by Edmund
Post by Alister
Post by Bruce Hoult
... VET keep running into people?
pretty certain now, he cracks under pressure
What pressure?
Edmund
today I think it was being 50 points behind & desperately needing to beat
Lewis despite starting 8 on the grid
I know but it is a pretty hopeless situation.
Not only the Merc has the far superior car, in addition
the Ferrari team has room for improvement too.
Merc certainly seem to have found something extra but don’t forget that
earlier in the season it looked as though Ferrari definitely had the better
car. Actually it is still pretty good but the team have been let down by
poor tactical decisions and driver errors (which may or may not have been
the result of “pressure”).
Post by Edmund
So IMO there is not so much pressure, the season is last
again and Vettel is free to try whatever he wants.
Colliding with mad Max, well I think Max collided at
least one every race on average.
Max’s first mishap was his own fault, the second was entirely down to Seb
IMO.
2018-10-08 10:13:48 UTC
Merc certainly seem to have found something extra but don’t forget that
earlier in the season it looked as though Ferrari definitely had the better
car. Actually it is still pretty good but the team have been let down by
poor tactical decisions and driver errors (which may or may not have been
the result of “pressure”).
Merc found something extra, or Ferrari lost something they had ? Or both ?

2018-10-08 23:09:12 UTC
Merc certainly seem to have found something extra but don't forget
that earlier in the season it looked as though Ferrari definitely
had the better car. Actually it is still pretty good but the team
have been let down by poor tactical decisions and driver errors
(which may or may not have been the result of "pressure").
Merc found something extra, or Ferrari lost something they had ? Or both ?
Both. The Merc is no longer the Diva it once was. It's even able to follow
and pass now and doesn't absolutely require clean air to perform well.

MT2
Vettel and hundreds of his fans think otherwise!
Sir Tim
What a surprise!
MT2
2018-10-07 10:05:47 UTC
He's a shit driver who has got used to other drivers getting out of his way.
CS
2018-10-08 11:20:31 UTC
Mercedes have got all tyres to work better in all conditions - James Allison?? And general improvements. Ferrari have had their battery fitted with another sensor, stopped burning oil - no more puffs and can't use the Haas style floor.
l***@gmail.com
2018-10-08 12:01:15 UTC
He won the 4 wdcs because of a dominant RB. car and a much older teammate.
l***@gmail.com
2018-10-08 12:04:19 UTC
Ferrari stopped cheating as well.