Piranha?
Yousuf Khan
2020-06-03 05:25:37 UTC
So has piranha.excom.us bit the dust?
~misfit~
2020-06-04 00:32:49 UTC
Post by Yousuf Khan
So has piranha.excom.us bit the dust?
Yeah, a few months back. I started a thread here about it and linked to another site that had
opened registration for a couple weeks for ex-Piranha people.

2020-06-04 00:47:24 UTC
Post by Yousuf Khan
So has piranha.excom.us bit the dust?
Yeah, a few months back. I started a thread here about it and linked to another site that had
opened registration for a couple weeks for ex-Piranha people.
Pair of loser pirating thieves above.
Can't pay their fucking way in life.
Yousuf Khan
2020-06-04 04:08:13 UTC
Post by Yousuf Khan
So has piranha.excom.us bit the dust?
Yeah, a few months back. I started a thread here about it and linked to
another site that had opened registration for a couple weeks for
ex-Piranha people.
Covid isn't just affecting F1 teams, but F1 related websites too. I
hadn't checked Piranha in a few months, obviously since there was no new
content.

Yousuf Khan
t***@gmail.com
2020-06-04 04:37:17 UTC
Huh?
~misfit~
2020-06-04 04:46:13 UTC
Post by Yousuf Khan
So has piranha.excom.us bit the dust?
Yeah, a few months back. I started a thread here about it and linked to another site that had
opened registration for a couple weeks for ex-Piranha people.
Covid isn't just affecting F1 teams, but F1 related websites too. I hadn't checked Piranha in a few
months, obviously since there was no new content.
Piranha went down long before Covid became even an epidemic let alone a pandemic.

Yousuf Khan
2020-06-04 19:35:16 UTC
Piranha went down long before Covid became even an epidemic let alone a pandemic.
I think I may have checked it back in Feb or Mar, was it still up during
that time?

Yousuf Khan

t***@gmail.com
2020-06-04 04:04:06 UTC