Verstappen in Aussie V8 Supercars
2020-04-15 11:09:43 UTC
Well, that was a nice bit of fun. Pretty much I think the entire regular field of V8 Supercars drivers in sim racing with "International Wild-Card" Max Verstappen thrown in. Two races at Silverstone (the 2nd reverse grid from how the first race finished) and then two races at Barcelona. Max did well in an unfamiliar car with results of 2nd, 18th, 2nd, and 2nd with the last two races being 1-2s with fellow Red Bull V8s driver Shane van Gisbergen. Max was in Monaco and Shane near Auckland, but I believe all the other drivers were in Australia.

Afterwards they asked Max if he'd like to come again. He said "Sure, if I'm allowed to" to which the reply was "Of course -- any time -- next week is at Bathurst". Max sounded not quite so sure in reply to that. He won't know the track quite so well...
b***@topmail.co.nz
2020-04-18 11:26:53 UTC
Will the sim have any kangaroos jumping across the track?
t***@gmail.com
2020-04-18 18:44:57 UTC
No, sheep, with you in hot pursuit.
Bruce Hoult
2020-04-19 13:10:46 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Will the sim have any kangaroos jumping across the track?
No, sheep, with you in hot pursuit.
'roos fly much higher than sheep when hit at 280 km/h.