[OT] MotoGP Qatar [SPOILER]
2018-03-18 17:06:05 UTC
Wow, what a race !
As the commentators kept saying it was more like Moto3.
Thinking on it ... I won't do a spoiler until others get a chance to catch the replay. A proper gentleman won a bloody tight battle.

It's 04:00AM here so g'night,
build
Ar
2018-03-18 22:04:55 UTC
Wow, what a race !
As the commentators kept saying it was more like Moto3.
Thinking on it ... I won't do a spoiler until others get a chance to catch the replay. A proper gentleman won a bloody tight battle.
It's 04:00AM here so g'night,
Not on UK tv..

Anyway, yesterday's Formula-e. Wow, what a race, top three within about
a second of each other at the end.
~misfit~
2018-03-19 01:46:28 UTC
Post by Ar
Post by build
Wow, what a race !
As the commentators kept saying it was more like Moto3.
Thinking on it ... I won't do a spoiler until others get a chance to
catch the replay. A proper gentleman won a bloody tight battle. It's
04:00AM here so g'night,
Not on UK tv..
Anyway, yesterday's Formula-e. Wow, what a race, top three within
about a second of each other at the end.
... and Mitch Evans finally only had *one* bit of bad luck and was able to
score some good points. 16th to 4th isn't too shabby.

That's two races out of three he's overtaken Rosenqvist fair and square on
track. It's about time the commentators start talking about Evans a bit
more. (They even had a twitter user point out his progress to them mid-race,
that's how narrow their focus on maybe five drivers - one of them being
Rosenqvist - is. The worst commentary team in any major motorsport IMO.)