**2020 Pool** Race 4, British GP
Add Reply
Mark
2020-07-19 15:06:41 UTC
Please post your predictions for the GP in Great Britain before the start
of P1 on 31/07/2020. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.

Pole position:

P1:
P2:
P3:

There is a web page here where you can see the points/predictions as
they stand as well as looking at past competitions/scoring systems:

http://www.conmy.co.uk/f1/f1.cgi

Track (Silverstone) 31/07/2020 10:00 BST
Austin 31/07/2020 04:00 CDT
West Coast USA 31/07/2020 02:00 PDT
East Coast USA 31/07/2020 05:00 EDT
Ireland/Portugal/UK 31/07/2020 10:00 BST
Central Europe 31/07/2020 11:00 CEST
Most of Arabia 31/07/2020 12:00 AST
Most of Arabia 31/07/2020 12:00 AST
Russia/Oman/UAE 31/07/2020 13:00 GST
Russia/Oman/UAE 31/07/2020 13:00 GST
China 31/07/2020 17:00 CST
Japan/Korea 31/07/2020 18:00 JST
Perth 31/07/2020 17:00 AWST
Adelaide/Darwin 31/07/2020 18:30 ACST
Melbourne/Canberra/Sydney 31/07/2020 19:00 AEST
New Zealand 31/07/2020 21:00 NZST
Russia 31/07/2020 12:00 MSK
Ukraine 31/07/2020 12:00 MSK
Mark
2020-07-19 15:07:44 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VER
Darryl Johnson
P3: PER
D Munz
2020-07-19 18:52:34 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VER
Hornplayer9599
2020-07-20 00:16:07 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Great Britain before the
start of P1 on 31/07/2020. Times for various timezones appear below,
but the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: VER
P3: BOT
--
I don’t judge people based on color, race, religion, sexuality, gender,
ability, or size.
I base it on whether or not they’re an asshole.
Martin Harran
2020-07-20 08:42:19 UTC
Pole: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: VER
P3: BOT
JohnM
2020-07-23 13:33:35 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VER
JohnM
Jimbo
2020-07-26 18:45:31 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VER
fnot
2020-07-29 20:46:32 UTC
Pole position: BOT

P1: BOT
P2: PER
P3: VER
Sreekumar A
2020-07-28 08:18:33 UTC
Post by Mark
Pole position: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VER
Sreekumar
EB5AGV
2020-07-28 11:07:38 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: LEC
P3: BOT
Mark
2020-07-28 15:02:02 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Great Britain before the start
of P1 on 31/07/2020. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
I am waiting on:

Mark Jackson
Ar
Sir Tim
Phil Carmody
fnot
Shaun
FB
ceg

I have:

Entrant Pole 1 2 3
Mark HAM HAM BOT VER
Darryl Johnson HAM HAM BOT PER
Hornplayer9599 HAM HAM VER BOT
D Munz HAM HAM BOT VER
Martin Harran HAM HAM VER BOT
Jimbo HAM HAM BOT VER
Sreekumar A HAM HAM BOT VER
JohnM HAM HAM BOT VER
EB5AGV HAM HAM LEC BOT
Mark Jackson
2020-07-28 15:22:22 UTC
Pole position: Hamilton

P1: Hamilton
P2: Bottas
P3: Pérez
The Internet of Things is a system in which the failure
of a computer you didn't even know existed can render
your own things unusable. - Martin Ward
ceg
2020-07-28 15:41:54 UTC
Posting for ceg...

Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VER
Mark
2020-07-29 08:40:34 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Great Britain before the start
of P1 on 31/07/2020. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
I am waiting on:

Ar
Sir Tim
Phil Carmody
fnot
FB

I have:

Entrant Pole 1 2 3
Mark HAM HAM BOT VER
Darryl Johnson HAM HAM BOT PER
Hornplayer9599 HAM HAM VER BOT
D Munz HAM HAM BOT VER
Mark Jackson HAM HAM BOT PER
Martin Harran HAM HAM VER BOT
Jimbo HAM HAM BOT VER
Sreekumar A HAM HAM BOT VER
Shaun HAM HAM BOT NOR
ceg HAM HAM BOT VER
JohnM HAM HAM BOT VER
EB5AGV HAM HAM LEC BOT
Sir Tim
2020-07-29 22:35:51 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM

P2: BOT

P3: PER
Ar
2020-07-30 07:37:33 UTC
On 19/07/2020 16:06, Mark wrote:

Pole position: Valtteri Bottas

P1: Valtteri Bottas
P2: Maz Verstappen
P3: Charles Leclerc
Mark
2020-07-30 09:14:49 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Great Britain before the start
of P1 on 31/07/2020. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
There's still time to change your mind, but I have:

Entrant Pole 1 2 3
Mark HAM HAM BOT VER
Darryl Johnson HAM HAM BOT PER
Hornplayer9599 HAM HAM VER BOT
D Munz HAM HAM BOT VER
Mark Jackson HAM HAM BOT PER
Ar BOT BOT VER LEC
Sir Tim HAM HAM BOT PER
Martin Harran HAM HAM VER BOT
Phil Carmody HAM HAM BOT VER
fnot BOT BOT PER VER
Jimbo HAM HAM BOT VER
Sreekumar A HAM HAM BOT VER
Shaun HAM HAM BOT NOR
FB BOT VER BOT ALB
ceg HAM HAM BOT VER
JohnM HAM HAM BOT VER
EB5AGV HAM HAM LEC BOT
FB
2020-07-30 14:18:51 UTC
Post by fnot
Pole position: BOT
P1: BOT
P2: VER
P3: VET
FB
Mark Jackson
2020-07-30 17:03:36 UTC
Pole position: Hamilton

P1: Hamilton
P2: Bottas
P3: Stroll
Mark
2020-07-30 20:09:16 UTC
Those who chose Perez may want to think again...
Mark Jackson
Darryl Johnson
2020-07-30 20:55:19 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Great Britain before the start
of P1 on 31/07/2020. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Those who chose Perez may want to think again...
I was wondering if we'd get a mulligan. Thanks.

Can I change my P3 choice to Stroll please?
fnot
Like calling a bluff in poker.
Sir Tim
2020-07-31 07:34:50 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Great Britain before the start
of P1 on 31/07/2020. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Those who chose Perez may want to think again...
Thanks Mark. Revised entry:

Pole position: BOT

P1: HAM

P2: BOT