Hamilton Wins in Austria
Heron
2020-07-12 14:38:26 UTC
Absolutely no surprise that the G.O.A.T. wins yet again.
Alan Baker
2020-07-12 19:59:27 UTC
Absolutely no surprise...
...that you're being a bit of a dick about spoilers?
Paul Babiak
2020-07-12 20:14:26 UTC
+1
t***@gmail.com
2020-07-12 20:49:19 UTC
Oh poor you. Self induced grief.
t***@gmail.com
2020-07-12 20:48:07 UTC
...that you're being a bit of a dick about spoilers?
and you are being a dumb cunt for coming here
before you know the results. Fool
Alan Baker
2020-07-13 07:29:28 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Alan Baker
...that you're being a bit of a dick about spoilers?
and you are being a dumb cunt for coming here
before you know the results. Fool
Who said I didn't know the result when I came here?

That doesn't make his behaviour any more appropriate.
geoff
2020-07-13 10:56:36 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Alan Baker
...that you're being a bit of a dick about spoilers?
and you are being a dumb cunt for coming here
before you know the results. Fool
Who said I didn't know the result when I came here?
That doesn't make his behaviour any more appropriate.
So an even dumber cunt than anybody had previously realised. If that is
possible.