Slowest ever recovery?
2019-06-08 18:55:08 UTC
How long did it take them to get Hulk's car off the finish straight?!?!?!

They need to be sharper than that tomorrow if there's an incident!
Mark Jackson
2019-06-08 20:46:41 UTC
How long did it take them to get Hulk's car off the finish straight?!?!?!
Absolutely no time at all.
I can't help that I was born privileged and oblivious.
- J. Barnard Pillsbury (Gene and Dan Weingarten)
~misfit~
2019-06-09 01:54:53 UTC
Post by Mark Jackson
Post by larkim
How long did it take them to get Hulk's car off the finish straight?!?!?!
Absolutely no time at all.
LOL!

2019-06-09 04:53:47 UTC
... if you watched the highlights.

I presume they had some technical issue rather than just a lack of competence!