**2019 Pool** Race 4, Azerbaijan GP - Final Results
Mark
2019-04-28 13:48:17 UTC

11 Ar 8
20 D Munz 8
11 Darryl Johnson 8
9 Duddie 8
22 fnot 6
16 Hornplayer9599 6
16 Sreekumar A 6
21 FB 2

Let me know about the inevitable mistakes!
;-)

Mark

The overall table looks like:

1 Mark 10 18 24 12 64
2 ceg 4 16 8 18 46
3 Sreekumar A 10 18 8 6 42
4 D Munz 6 14 6 8 34
5 Mark Jackson 8 8 8 12 36
6 fnot 8 6 2 6 22
7 Darryl Johnson 12 16 12 8 48
8 Sir Tim 8 18 6 10 42
9 durian 8 18 10 12 48
10 Jimbo 14 18 10 12 54
11 Out Cider 8 8 14 16 46
12 Shaun 8 24 14 12 58
13 Phil Carmody 10 18 14 12 54
14 Duddie 10 14 18 8 50
15 EB5AGV 8 14 16 12 50
16 FB 2 14 6 2 24
17 Hornplayer9599 10 10 16 6 42
18 JohnM 10 18 24 12 64
19 mairsz 14 18 16 18 66
20 Ar 14 18 8 8 48
21 Martin Harran - 18 18 18 54
22 Stephen Cole - 18 18 18 54

Ordered by points:

1 mairsz 14 18 16 18 66
2 JohnM 10 18 24 12 64
2 Mark 10 18 24 12 64
4 Shaun 8 24 14 12 58
5 Jimbo 14 18 10 12 54
5 Martin Harran - 18 18 18 54
5 Phil Carmody 10 18 14 12 54
5 Stephen Cole - 18 18 18 54
9 Duddie 10 14 18 8 50
9 EB5AGV 8 14 16 12 50
11 Ar 14 18 8 8 48
11 Darryl Johnson 12 16 12 8 48
11 durian 8 18 10 12 48
14 ceg 4 16 8 18 46
14 Out Cider 8 8 14 16 46
16 Hornplayer9599 10 10 16 6 42
16 Sir Tim 8 18 6 10 42
16 Sreekumar A 10 18 8 6 42
19 Mark Jackson 8 8 8 12 36
20 D Munz 6 14 6 8 34
21 FB 2 14 6 2 24
22 fnot 8 6 2 6 22

DUPLICATOR RANKER1 RANKER2 RESULTS
1. AUS HAM BOT HAM HAM
HAM VET VER HAM RIC VET HAM RIC VET BOT HAM VER
14 14 1/25 6 6 20/25 8 8 12/25
2. CHI HAM BOT BOT LEC
BOT HAM VER BOT HAM VER BOT HAM VER HAM BOT LEC
12 26 10/25 12 18 19/25 12 20 15/25
3. BAH LEC BOT BOT BOT
HAM BOT LEC BOT HAM VER BOT HAM VER HAM BOT VET
18 44 5/25 14 32 18/25 14 34 17/25
4. RUS BOT BOT HAM BOT
HAM BOT VET HAM BOT VER HAM BOT VER BOT HAM VER
14 58 4/25 20 52 10/25 18 52 10/25
JohnM
2019-04-28 14:42:10 UTC
Never really understood the points system, but with a race result of BOT
HAM VET, I can't see why a pool entry of HAM BOT VER (Martin H, Stephen
Cole) should get 18 points where HAM BOT VET (JohnM, Mark, Jimbo, Phil
C) only scores 12....
JohnM
Jimbo
Maybe this is one of Mark's inevitable mistakes!
Jimbo
Just checked my own prediction and score. Should have scpred 18 rather than 12 points. I think Mark got his VER mixed up with his VET :)
JohnM
2019-04-28 16:27:19 UTC
Post by Jimbo
Post by Jimbo
Post by JohnM
Never really understood the points system, but with a race result of BOT
HAM VET, I can't see why a pool entry of HAM BOT VER (Martin H, Stephen
Cole) should get 18 points where HAM BOT VET (JohnM, Mark, Jimbo, Phil
C) only scores 12....
Maybe this is one of Mark's inevitable mistakes!
Just checked my own prediction and score. Should have scpred 18 rather than 12 points.
I think Mark got his VER mixed up with his VET :)
You may well be right! We'll see what Mark has to say.
JohnM
Mark
2019-04-29 08:56:40 UTC
Post by JohnM
Post by Jimbo
Post by Jimbo
Post by JohnM
Never really understood the points system, but with a race result of BOT
HAM VET, I can't see why a pool entry of HAM BOT VER (Martin H, Stephen
Cole) should get 18 points where HAM BOT VET (JohnM, Mark, Jimbo, Phil
C) only scores 12....
Maybe this is one of Mark's inevitable mistakes!
Just checked my own prediction and score. Should have scpred 18 rather than 12 points.
I think Mark got his VER mixed up with his VET :)
You may well be right! We'll see what Mark has to say.
<blushes>

Ahem, take 2. Inevitable, mutter.

The top 5 are currently:

1 JohnM 70
1 Mark 70
3 mairsz 66
4 Jimbo 60
4 Phil Carmody 60

The people who scored points are:

9 ceg 24
4 Jimbo 18
1 JohnM 18
3 mairsz 18
1 Mark 18
19 Mark Jackson 18
4 Phil Carmody 18
14 Out Cider 16
7 Darryl Johnson 14
14 Sir Tim 14
7 Duddie 12
10 durian 12
10 Hornplayer9599 12
10 Martin Harran 12
6 Shaun 12
10 Stephen Cole 12
14 Sreekumar A 10
20 D Munz 8
14 Ar 6
18 EB5AGV 6
21 FB 4
22 fnot 4

Let me know about the inevitable mistakes!
;-)

Mark

The overall table looks like:

1 Mark 10 18 24 18 70
2 ceg 4 16 8 24 52
3 Sreekumar A 10 18 8 10 46
4 D Munz 6 14 6 8 34
5 Mark Jackson 8 8 8 18 42
6 fnot 8 6 2 4 20
7 Darryl Johnson 12 16 12 14 54
8 Sir Tim 8 18 6 14 46
9 durian 8 18 10 12 48
10 Jimbo 14 18 10 18 60
11 Out Cider 8 8 14 16 46
12 Shaun 8 24 14 12 58
13 Phil Carmody 10 18 14 18 60
14 Duddie 10 14 18 12 54
15 EB5AGV 8 14 16 6 44
16 FB 2 14 6 4 26
17 Hornplayer9599 10 10 16 12 48
18 JohnM 10 18 24 18 70
19 mairsz 14 18 16 18 66
20 Ar 14 18 8 6 46
21 Martin Harran - 18 18 12 48
22 Stephen Cole - 18 18 12 48

Ordered by points:

1 JohnM 10 18 24 18 70
1 Mark 10 18 24 18 70
3 mairsz 14 18 16 18 66
4 Jimbo 14 18 10 18 60
4 Phil Carmody 10 18 14 18 60
6 Shaun 8 24 14 12 58
7 Darryl Johnson 12 16 12 14 54
7 Duddie 10 14 18 12 54
9 ceg 4 16 8 24 52
10 durian 8 18 10 12 48
10 Hornplayer9599 10 10 16 12 48
10 Martin Harran - 18 18 12 48
10 Stephen Cole - 18 18 12 48
14 Ar 14 18 8 6 46
14 Out Cider 8 8 14 16 46
14 Sir Tim 8 18 6 14 46
14 Sreekumar A 10 18 8 10 46
18 EB5AGV 8 14 16 6 44
19 Mark Jackson 8 8 8 18 42
20 D Munz 6 14 6 8 34
21 FB 2 14 6 4 26
22 fnot 8 6 2 4 20

DUPLICATOR RANKER1 RANKER2 RESULTS
1. AUS HAM BOT HAM HAM
HAM VET VER HAM RIC VET HAM RIC VET BOT HAM VER
14 14 1/25 6 6 20/25 8 8 12/25
2. CHI HAM BOT BOT LEC
BOT HAM VER BOT HAM VER BOT HAM VER HAM BOT LEC
12 26 10/25 12 18 19/25 12 20 15/25
3. BAH LEC BOT BOT BOT
HAM BOT LEC BOT HAM VER BOT HAM VER HAM BOT VET
18 44 5/25 14 32 18/25 14 34 17/25
4. RUS BOT BOT HAM BOT
HAM BOT VET HAM BOT VER HAM BOT VER BOT HAM VET
20 64 4/25 14 46 15/25 12 46 15/25