**2019 Pool** Race 11, German GP
Add Reply
Mark
2019-07-17 09:36:23 UTC
Please post your predictions for the GP in Germany before the start
of P1 on 26/07/2019. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.

Pole position:

P1:
P2:
P3:

There is a web page here where you can see the points/predictions as
they stand as well as looking at past competitions/scoring systems:

http://www.conmy.co.uk/f1/f1.cgi

Track (Hockenheim) 26/07/2019 11:00 CEST
Austin 26/07/2019 04:00 CDT
West Coast USA 26/07/2019 02:00 PDT
East Coast USA 26/07/2019 05:00 EDT
Ireland/Portugal/UK 26/07/2019 10:00 BST
Central Europe 26/07/2019 11:00 CEST
Most of Arabia 26/07/2019 12:00 AST
Most of Arabia 26/07/2019 12:00 AST
Russia/Oman/UAE 26/07/2019 13:00 GST
Russia/Oman/UAE 26/07/2019 13:00 GST
China 26/07/2019 17:00 CST
Japan/Korea 26/07/2019 18:00 JST
Perth 26/07/2019 17:00 AWST
Adelaide/Darwin 26/07/2019 18:30 ACST
Melbourne/Canberra/Sydney 26/07/2019 19:00 AEST
New Zealand 26/07/2019 21:00 NZST
Russia 26/07/2019 12:00 MSK
Ukraine 26/07/2019 12:00 MSK
Out Cider
2019-07-17 11:06:30 UTC
Pole position: BOT

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: LEC
OutCider
D Munz
2019-07-17 12:17:53 UTC
Pole position: LEC

P1: HAM
P2: LEC
P3: VER
Hornplayer9599
2019-07-17 13:50:08 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Germany before the start
of P1 on 26/07/2019. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole: LEC

P1: HAM
P2: LEC
P3: VER
--
I don’t judge people based on color, race, religion, sexuality, gender,
ability, or size.
I base it on whether or not they’re an asshole.
Martin Harran
2019-07-20 21:10:21 UTC
Pole : HAM

P1: HAM
P2 :BOT
P3: VER
fnot
2019-07-23 00:59:38 UTC
Pole: LEC

P1: VER
P2: LEC
P3: SAI
Sreekumar A
2019-07-22 08:26:14 UTC
Pole position:HAM
P1:HAM
P2:BOT
P3:VET
Sreekumar
Darryl Johnson
2019-07-22 13:12:02 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: LEC
P3: BOT
EB5AGV
2019-07-23 14:51:37 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VER
Jimbo
2019-07-23 19:01:25 UTC
Pole position: BOT

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VER
Phil Carmody
2019-07-23 19:52:19 UTC
Post by Darryl Johnson
Pole position: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: VER
P3: LEC
Phil
--
We are no longer hunters and nomads. No longer awed and frightened, as we have
gained some understanding of the world in which we live. As such, we can cast
-- NotSanguine on SoylentNews, after Eugen Weber in /The Western Tradition/
~misfit~
2019-07-24 01:38:27 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: VER
P3: BOT

Thanks Mark.

2019-07-28 03:25:16 UTC
 Pole position: HAM
 P1: HAM
 P2: VER
 P3: BOT
Thanks Mark.
Now I just need them to finish how they start. :)

2019-07-24 09:26:56 UTC
Pole position: BOT

P1: BOT

P2: HAM

P3: VER
mairsz
2019-07-25 07:06:09 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VER

regards
mairsz

---
durian
2019-07-25 07:08:31 UTC
Pole: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VER

-peter
Mark Jackson
2019-07-25 11:25:03 UTC
Pole position: Bottas

P1: Hamilton
P2: Bottas
P3: Leclerc
Yes, we should strive toward a market that’s rigged
in the least expensive, most transparent, most
efficient, most stable way possible. - Justin Fox
JohnM
2019-07-25 14:19:37 UTC
Pole position: Hamilton

P1: Hamilton