What has Alonso ever done for us?
2018-03-27 14:43:07 UTC
Apparently, a 3 month sub to Motorsport.com's "prime" area.

3 months free, no credit card sign up - using ALONSO2018 as the
code.

Up to you if you want to pursue it, I saw this on Reddit and thought it
would be helpful here for some.

Seems to work for me for now. No idea if it is worth using though!
~misfit~
2018-03-28 00:30:28 UTC
Apparently, a 3 month sub to Motorsport.com's "prime" area.
3 months free, no credit card sign up - using ALONSO2018 as the
code.
Up to you if you want to pursue it, I saw this on Reddit and thought
it would be helpful here for some.
Seems to work for me for now. No idea if it is worth using though!
Thanks, I just used it too. I was getting annoyed that most of the links to
new stories they were offering me when I visited were 'prime only'.

2018-03-28 01:46:45 UTC
I was getting annoyed
Ya, your life story.
You cranky, tit fuck, whiny bitch.
t***@gmail.com
2018-03-28 02:03:19 UTC
Thanks, I just used it too.
Ya legal.
A change from your F1 tv coverage piracy.
Loser
t***@gmail.com
2018-03-28 02:08:07 UTC
when I visited were 'prime only'.
Yup. Losers sitting in soiled diaper. Not welcome.
~misfit~
2018-03-28 03:41:13 UTC
Apparently, a 3 month sub to Motorsport.com's "prime" area.
3 months free, no credit card sign up - using ALONSO2018 as the
code.
Up to you if you want to pursue it, I saw this on Reddit and thought
it would be helpful here for some.
Seems to work for me for now. No idea if it is worth using though!
Thanks, I just used it too. I was getting annoyed that most of the
links to new stories they were offering me when I visited were 'prime
only'.
... and after a couple of hours reading the site on-and-off all that I
learned is that Vettel is backing off on his jibe at Hamilton about 'party
mode' during the formal press conference. Now he's saying that he thinks
Mercedes got maybe a tenth extra in Q3 from power - the rest was down to the
driver. I'd say that's gracious but considering he interrupted Hamilton in
the conference after hearing the press praising Hamiltons lap (psyops?) to
say it was all the car it's too little too late - IMO.

The rest of the artciles that I read were basically obvious summaries of
either the UAS GP or the current situation in F1 with a quote from the
paddock here or there. Perhaps it would be a more useful site to someone who
is more a casual follower of F1...

Excuse me while I blow my own trumpet.
DumbedDownUSA
2018-03-28 09:11:08 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by ~misfit~
... and after a couple of hours reading the site on-and-off all
that I learned is that Vettel is backing off on his jibe at
Hamilton about 'party mode' during the formal press conference. Now
he's saying that he thinks Mercedes got maybe a tenth extra in Q3
from power - the rest was down to the driver. I'd say that's
gracious but considering he interrupted Hamilton in the conference
after hearing the press praising Hamiltons lap (psyops?) to say it
was all the car it's too little too late - IMO.
The rest of the artciles that I read were basically obvious
summaries of either the UAS GP or the current situation in F1 with
a quote from the paddock here or there. Perhaps it would be a more
useful site to someone who is more a casual follower of F1...
Excuse me while I blow my own trumpet.
I thought that was what the Bozo was for.
--
Trump averages six falsehoods a day; how you doin'?
Moderate! an unwitting ignorant cowardly racist and proud of it.
Dense, if you are reading this you lied.
t***@gmail.com
2018-03-28 14:51:14 UTC
Perhaps it would be a more useful site to someone who
is more a casual follower of F1...
You mean someone that pays their F1 tv coverage.
Not a pirater, like you.
Fucking idiot.