Head's up: Virtual GP tonight
Geoff May
2020-04-19 09:09:43 UTC
It is China GP tonight:
https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/11975384/f1-drivers-footballers-set-for-virtual-chinese-gp-battle-on-sky-sports-f1

I've been watching on SkyF1 and it starts at 6pm.

Cheers

Geoff
CS
2020-04-21 06:13:34 UTC
Good race tween CL and AA and other battles all the way down the field. LN failed to join again. Wonder what his issue is?
t***@gmail.com
2020-04-21 06:47:51 UTC
Post by CS
Good race tween CL and AA and other battles all the way down the field. LN failed to join again. Wonder what his issue is?
LN had a header leak.
BO was in there for a while.
LK pitted at the wrong time.
Then RH blocking. Wow.
PB very nice run.
Yup nice battle with CL and AA.
See if JT and MB and DT have
anything for them next race.
Geoff May
2020-04-23 15:47:49 UTC
Post by CS
Good race tween CL and AA and other battles all the way down the field. LN failed to join again. Wonder what his issue is?
I've been trying to find out but no luck. I suspect it may be mentioned
at the next one.

Cheers

Geoff
Brian Lawrence
2020-04-23 17:36:34 UTC
Post by Geoff May
Post by CS
Good race tween CL and AA and other battles all the way down the
field. LN failed to join again. Wonder what his issue is?
I've been trying to find out but no luck. I suspect it may be mentioned
at the next one.
It was mentioned here:

<https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/lewis-hamilton-set-esports-debut-1677809>

"As Essentially Sports reports, Hamilton is unable to participate in F1
virtual GP because he is currently in a contract with Gran Turismo. He
also happens to be their brand ambassador."

Essentially Sports:

<https://www.essentiallysports.com/f1-news-esports-lewis-hamilton-teases-his-esports-debut-on-grand-turismo/>

Why would he need 'an issue' to prevent him taking part?

Perhaps he doesn't need to/want to.

Personally, I have no interest in watching it, but I don't have an issue
with it.
Darryl Johnson
2020-04-23 18:09:00 UTC
Post by Geoff May
Post by CS
Good race tween CL and AA and other battles all the way down the
field. LN failed to join again. Wonder what his issue is?
I've been trying to find out but no luck. I suspect it may be
mentioned at the next one.
 <https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/lewis-hamilton-set-esports-debut-1677809>
"As Essentially Sports reports, Hamilton is unable to participate in
F1 virtual GP because he is currently in a contract with Gran Turismo.
He also happens to be their brand ambassador."
<https://www.essentiallysports.com/f1-news-esports-lewis-hamilton-teases-his-esports-debut-on-grand-turismo/>
Why would he need 'an issue' to prevent him taking part?
Perhaps he doesn't need to/want to.
Personally, I have no interest in watching it, but I don't have an issue
with it.
I think it was Lando Norris who was unable to join the race, not Lewis.

I could see his name at the bottom of the entry list, but he never --
as far as I could see -- turned a lap and his name eventually
disappeared once the race started and he hadn't been there for the start.
Bruce Hoult
That's just a technical computer/internet issue. Lando is ready and willing to participate and has been in previous races.
CS
2020-04-27 08:55:37 UTC
Next Sunday 3 May in Brazil instead of Zandvoort.