UK TV figures
Brian W Lawrence
2018-09-29 08:20:35 UTC
The UK's TV viewing figures are gathered by BARB. They recently
announced that from 27 August they are including viewers who
watched programs on other devices - specifically PCs/Laptops,
Tablets & Smartphones.

The data for Channel 4's Singapore GP coverage is online:

Live GP Total 2,455,866
TV 2,412,200
PC/lap. 29,633
Tablet 14,033
Smartph. 0

Smartphone data isn't available yet.

Live Qual Total 1,137,171
TV 1,114,500
PC/lap. 15,081
Tablet 7,590
Smartph. 0

Sky Sports F1

Live GP 831,291
819,400
0
11,891
0

All other Sky programs were below 413,800 and outside the Top 10
programs on Sky (all Sky channels).
m***@yahoo.co.uk
2018-09-30 21:15:36 UTC
so just 3 million or so now - it keeps declining and next year it is mostly sky only

(the press conference where lewis was fooling around with a phone bunny ears thing and called such conferences boring etc pretty much killed the fleet street coverage - often it is just little paragraphs now)
keefy
2018-10-01 14:01:35 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.co.uk
so just 3 million or so now - it keeps declining and next year it is mostly sky only
I am sure it is only a couple of weeks ago I read Channel 4 are showing
highlights of all races next year and showing the British Grand Prix
live. I seem to remember it was on the BBC website I read it.
m***@yahoo.co.uk
2018-10-01 17:11:11 UTC
yes you are right about channel 4 coverage in 2019 - highlights only but british gp live - that is less overall coverage than now though so surely will mean even lower combined sky/c4 ratings than 2018.