Same Three Drivers on Podium
Add Reply
Halmyre
2020-08-31 10:19:28 UTC
Belgium was the tenth occasion on which Hamilton/Bottas/Verstappen shared a podium. I've managed to find that Hamilton/Rosberg/Vettel shared it on 14 occasions. Any advance on 14?
Brian Lawrence
2020-08-31 11:15:10 UTC
Post by Halmyre
Belgium was the tenth occasion on which Hamilton/Bottas/Verstappen shared a podium. I've managed to find that
Hamilton/Rosberg/Vettel shared it on 14 occasions. Any advance on 14?
According to ForIX 14 is the record.

14 Hamilton, Rosberg, Vettel
13 Alonso, Vettel, Webber
12 Coulthard, Hakkinen, M Schumacher
12 Bottas, Hamilton, Vettel
10 Bottas, Hamilton, Verstappen

8 Hamilton, Ricciardo, Rosberg
8 Barrichello, Coulthard, M Schumacher

7 times - BAR/RAI/MSC, MAN/PRO/SEN, BUT/VET/WEB,
BER/PRO/SEN, MAN/PIQ/PRO

5 trios did it 6 times & 12 did it 5 times.

19 x 4
32 x 3
20 x 2

Drivers listed alphabetically.

If I counted those correctly that's 324 repeated podiums out of
1,025 races, 31.6%.

Michael Schumacher appears in the list 26 times, with Hamilton
currently on 24.

Vettel 16
Raikkonen 15
Prost 12
Alonso 12

I don't think anyone else appears 10 or more times, but you need a
lot of podiums and only 16 drivers have reached 50.

Hamilton 157
Schumacher 155
Vettel 120
Prost 106