McLaren - Toro Rosso
2018-03-24 16:42:52 UTC
McLaren the slowest Renault powered car.
The most problems and to make it worse, repeating! problems.
Several exhaust/turbo problems in both testing and free practice.

Toro Rosso believe it or not, not a single PU failure yet.
Being sacked with a thanks but no thanks for the free PU's along
with 100 million a year.... I think it very slowly have sunk in
at the Japanese comedian club.
It seems they even have started testing something.

McLaren is faster with their Renault PU then Toro Rosso
with the Honda PU. Even though the Toro Rosso has probably the
better chassis.
I don't think they are happy at McLaren but lets see how they
improve the next couple of races.

Torro Rosso have the better chassis? You getting your info from Bobby Boy?
t***@gmail.com
2018-03-25 03:29:31 UTC
Torro Rosso have the better chassis? You getting your info from Bobby Boy?
Find your own info, assfucker.
t***@gmail.com
2018-03-25 03:36:08 UTC
You getting your info from Bobby Boy?
You have pet names for all your gay lovers? Fucking queer.
keefy
2018-03-24 20:19:18 UTC
Post by Edmund
McLaren the slowest Renault powered car.
The most problems and to make it worse, repeating! problems.
Several exhaust/turbo problems in both testing and free practice.
Toro Rosso believe it or not, not a single PU failure yet.
Being sacked with a thanks but no thanks for the free PU's along
with 100 million a year.... I think it very slowly have sunk in
at the Japanese comedian club.
It seems they even have started testing something.
McLaren is faster with their Renault PU then Toro Rosso
with the Honda PU.
Except it is impossible to have a real world test as drivers are
involved. I wonder how many places forward the Toro Rosso might be with
Fernando Alonso at the wheel.

Even though the Toro Rosso has probably the
Post by Edmund
better chassis.
How could you possibly know that?
I do not know that.
Ar
2018-03-25 07:15:11 UTC
Post by Edmund
McLaren the slowest Renault powered car.
5th place in the Australian GP with brand new everything. I think
McLaren will be happy to be "the slowest" as you say.
Edmund
2018-03-25 11:43:47 UTC
Post by Ar
Post by Edmund
McLaren the slowest Renault powered car.
5th place in the Australian GP with brand new everything. I think
McLaren will be happy to be "the slowest" as you say.
They must be happy with this result for sure, Alonso again made the
absolute most out of this package and circumstances.
Still, the result is flattering and does not represent their current
speed. Maybe they have been lucky in not having the exhaust problems
again since they had that repeatedly I and doubt they had time
to come up with a solid solution for it.
So I think happy with the result but not so with the current speed.

2018-03-25 19:24:51 UTC
Post by Edmund
McLaren the slowest Renault powered car.
The most problems and to make it worse, repeating! problems.
Several exhaust/turbo problems in both testing and free practice.
Toro Rosso believe it or not, not a single PU failure yet.
Being sacked with a thanks but no thanks for the free PU's along
with 100 million a year.... I think it very slowly have sunk in
at the Japanese comedian club.
It seems they even have started testing something.
McLaren is faster with their Renault PU then Toro Rosso
with the Honda PU. Even though the Toro Rosso has probably the
better chassis.
I'm sure you were the guy telling us how the McLaren was a winner if
not for the shit Honda...