**2019 Pool** Race 9, Austrian GP
Add Reply
Mark
2019-06-27 07:52:35 UTC
Apologies for the delay in service...

Please post your predictions for the GP in Austria before the start
of P1 on 28/06/2019. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.

Pole position:

P1:
P2:
P3:

There is a web page here where you can see the points/predictions as
they stand as well as looking at past competitions/scoring systems:

http://www.conmy.co.uk/f1/f1.cgi

Track (Spielberg) 28/06/2019 11:00 CEST
Austin 28/06/2019 04:00 CDT
West Coast USA 28/06/2019 02:00 PDT
East Coast USA 28/06/2019 05:00 EDT
Ireland/Portugal/UK 28/06/2019 10:00 BST
Central Europe 28/06/2019 11:00 CEST
Most of Arabia 28/06/2019 12:00 AST
Most of Arabia 28/06/2019 12:00 AST
Russia/Oman/UAE 28/06/2019 13:00 GST
Russia/Oman/UAE 28/06/2019 13:00 GST
China 28/06/2019 17:00 CST
Japan/Korea 28/06/2019 18:00 JST
Perth 28/06/2019 17:00 AWST
Adelaide/Darwin 28/06/2019 18:30 ACST
Melbourne/Canberra/Sydney 28/06/2019 19:00 AEST
New Zealand 28/06/2019 21:00 NZST
Russia 28/06/2019 12:00 MSK
Ukraine 28/06/2019 12:00 MSK
Sreekumar A
2019-06-27 09:02:01 UTC
Pole position: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VET

Sreekumar
~misfit~
2019-06-27 11:08:56 UTC
Post by Mark
Apologies for the delay in service...
Heh! Better late than never. ;)

I'll add my prediction to this thread also as my newsreader shows separate threads with the one I
finally created.

Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VER

Cheers,

2019-06-29 05:51:40 UTC
I'll add my prediction to this thread also as my newsreader shows separate threads with the one I
finally created.
Fuck, what a mess.
Thanks to you.
More self induced bad luck.
Fucking idiot.

D Munz
2019-06-27 11:47:57 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: LEC
P3: VER
Hornplayer9599
2019-06-27 12:20:32 UTC
Post by Mark
Apologies for the delay in service...
Please post your predictions for the GP in Austria before the start
of P1 on 28/06/2019. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: LEC
--
I don’t judge people based on color, race, religion, sexuality, gender,
ability, or size.
I base it on whether or not they’re an asshole.
Phil Carmody
2019-06-27 14:40:53 UTC
Post by Mark
Apologies for the delay in service...
Just blame it on the back markers!
Post by Mark
Pole position: BOT
P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VET
Cheers,
Phil
--
We are no longer hunters and nomads. No longer awed and frightened, as we have
gained some understanding of the world in which we live. As such, we can cast
-- NotSanguine on SoylentNews, after Eugen Weber in /The Western Tradition/
Jimbo
2019-06-27 16:54:53 UTC

P3: VER
Out Cider
2019-06-27 17:27:02 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VER

Thanks, Mark!
OutCider
durian
2019-06-27 19:26:53 UTC
Pole position: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VER

-peter
Sir Tim
2019-06-27 21:18:51 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: BOT
P2: HAM
P3: LEC
2019-06-27 21:26:47 UTC
Pole : HAM

P1: HAM
P2 :BOT
P3: VER
FB
2019-06-28 00:27:00 UTC
Pole position: VET
P1: VET
P2: LEC
P3: BOT
FB
Mark Jackson
2019-06-28 02:01:49 UTC
Pole position: Bottas

P1: Bottas
P2: Hamilton
P3: Verstappen
I can't help that I was born privileged and oblivious.
- J. Barnard Pillsbury (Gene and Dan Weingarten)
mairsz
2019-06-28 07:03:46 UTC
Pole position: BOT

P1: HAM