Consistency
2018-05-01 10:29:51 UTC
There seems to be a lot of inconsistency in the mid-field this year.

e.g. STR / Gasly in Bahrain vs every other race
Similar tale for Haas and Sauber, Force India this weekend looked quick
compared to their other weekends.

Alonso has bucked the trend with outstanding consistency. I suppose Renault
too have had consistency but it has been mixed between the two drivers.

Surprising at this stage in the regs to see things swapping around so much,
but I suppose that is also true of the top three teams.

Just thought.
M2T
2018-05-01 14:24:59 UTC
There seems to be a lot of inconsistency in the mid-field this year.
e.g. STR / Gasly in Bahrain vs every other race
Similar tale for Haas and Sauber, Force India this weekend looked quick
compared to their other weekends.
Alonso has bucked the trend with outstanding consistency. I suppose Renault
too have had consistency but it has been mixed between the two drivers.
Surprising at this stage in the regs to see things swapping around so much,
but I suppose that is also true of the top three teams.
Just thought.
Same problem we've seen for several years.

Shit Pirelli tyres.

Although Mark Hughes is writing about Mercedes, the same problems exist
for all the teams.

www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/11337388/whats-wrong-with-the-mercedes
larkim
2018-05-03 14:54:56 UTC
There seems to be a lot of inconsistency in the mid-field this year.
e.g. STR / Gasly in Bahrain vs every other race
Similar tale for Haas and Sauber, Force India this weekend looked quick
compared to their other weekends.
Alonso has bucked the trend with outstanding consistency. I suppose Renault
too have had consistency but it has been mixed between the two drivers.
Surprising at this stage in the regs to see things swapping around so much,
but I suppose that is also true of the top three teams.
Just thought.
Same problem we've seen for several years.
Shit Pirelli tyres.
Although Mark Hughes is writing about Mercedes, the same problems exist
for all the teams.
www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/11337388/whats-wrong-with-the-mercedes
Or is that the brilliance of the tyres?

It's massively dull if all we get is the same old same old every week,
team order fixed bar a couple of shuffles.

For teams to be coming from the back to the front and back again it makes
the midfield battle so much more interesting don't you think?