**2018 Pool** Race 7, Canadian GP
Mark
2018-05-27 15:06:29 UTC
Please post your predictions for the GP in Canada before the start
of P1 on 08/06/2018. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.

Pole position:

P1:
P2:
P3:

There is a web page here where you can see the points/predictions as
they stand as well as looking at past competitions/scoring systems:

http://www.conmy.co.uk/f1/f1.cgi

Track (Montreal) 08/06/2018 10:00 EDT
Austin 08/06/2018 09:00 CDT
West Coast USA 08/06/2018 07:00 PDT
East Coast USA 08/06/2018 10:00 EDT
Ireland/Portugal/UK 08/06/2018 15:00 BST
Central Europe 08/06/2018 16:00 CEST
Most of Arabia 08/06/2018 17:00 AST
Most of Arabia 08/06/2018 17:00 AST
Russia/Oman/UAE 08/06/2018 18:00 GST
Russia/Oman/UAE 08/06/2018 18:00 GST
China 08/06/2018 22:00 CST
Japan/Korea 08/06/2018 23:00 JST
Perth 08/06/2018 22:00 AWST
Adelaide/Darwin 08/06/2018 23:30 ACST
Melbourne/Canberra/Sydney 09/06/2018 00:00 AEST
New Zealand 09/06/2018 02:00 NZST
Russia 08/06/2018 17:00 MSK
Ukraine 08/06/2018 17:00 MSK
Duddie
2018-05-30 00:34:38 UTC
POLE: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: BOT
Hornplayer9599
2018-05-30 00:48:38 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Canada before the start
of P1 on 08/06/2018. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: RIC
--
I don’t judge people based on color, race, religion, sexuality, gender,
ability, or size.
I base it on whether or not they’re an asshole.
Alister
2018-05-30 10:59:04 UTC
Post by Mark
[...]
Pole Ham
P1 Ham
P2 Vet
p3 Bot
peter
2018-06-01 03:31:36 UTC
Pole: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: BOT

-peter
Ar
2018-06-01 07:43:58 UTC
On 27/05/18 16:06, Mark wrote:

Pole position: Kimi Raikkonen

P1: Sebastian Vettel
P2: Kimi Raikkonen
P3: Lewis Hamilton
Mark Jackson
2018-06-01 09:09:06 UTC
Pole position: Hamilton

P1: Hamilton
P2: Bottas
P3: Vettel
The most costly of all follies is to believe
passionately in the palpably not true.
- H. L. Mencken
D Munz
2018-06-01 16:44:25 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: VET
P2: RAI
P3: RIC
Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-06-03 14:18:46 UTC
Pole position: VET
P1: VET
P2: HAM
P3: RAI
--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Martin Harran
2018-06-03 22:16:30 UTC
POLE: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: BOT
Jimbo
2018-06-04 18:34:27 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: BOT
fnot
2018-06-06 16:26:28 UTC
Pole position: BOT

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VET
Sir Tim
2018-06-04 20:07:10 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM

P2: BOT

P3: VET
keefy
2018-06-04 20:37:02 UTC
Post by Mark
[...]
I do not participate in this pool but I just looked at the predictions
for the Canadian GP and saw there is a web site for the results of the
pool. So I had a look at it and noticed that according to the count down
at the top the race will be on the Friday, 10 minutes after the start of
second practice! I just thought I would share that little detail with you.
~misfit~
2018-06-05 03:38:21 UTC
Post by keefy
Post by Mark
[...]
The countdown isn't for the race it's when the pool closes for that race.

2018-06-05 04:48:09 UTC
The countdown isn't for the race it's when the pool closes for that race.
You dumb cunt. Dump the extra faggot poetry.
t***@gmail.com
2018-06-05 04:30:30 UTC
Did they ban fucking idiots?
Mark
Thanks - fixed.
~misfit~
2018-06-05 14:09:07 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by keefy
I do not participate in this pool but I just looked at the
predictions for the Canadian GP and saw there is a web site for the
results of the pool. So I had a look at it and noticed that
according to the count down at the top the race will be on the
Friday, 10 minutes after the start of second practice! I just
thought I would share that little detail with you.
Thanks - fixed.
Mark can you please tell me how the score works again? I checked the website
but it's not there.

Cheers,

Sreekumar A
2018-06-05 05:16:52 UTC
Pole position: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: BOT
Sreekumar
Naked Fame
2018-06-06 10:39:32 UTC
Pole position: VET

P1: VET
P2: RIC
P3: BOT
Signature
Willsy
2018-06-06 16:31:18 UTC
POLE: VET
P1: VET
P2: HAM
P3: RAI
EB5AGV
2018-06-07 11:10:17 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: RIC
P3: RAI
FB
2018-06-07 11:36:08 UTC
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Pole position: VET
P1: VET
P2: RAI
P3: BOT
FB
~misfit~
2018-06-07 14:44:09 UTC
Pole position: RAI

P1: HAM
P2: RAI
P3: RIC

Apparently Merc are delaying their ICE update for a race so I'm thinking the
Ferrari might be fastest but Vettels doesn't have his trick paddle so Kimi
has a good shot at pole. However Ferrari will likely lose Kimi the place in
a fumbled attempt to get Vettel up the order...

Or something.

2018-06-08 08:08:22 UTC
Pole position: RAI
P1: HAM
P2: RAI
P3: RIC
Apparently Merc are delaying their ICE update for a race so I'm thinking the
Ferrari might be fastest but Vettels doesn't have his trick paddle so Kimi
has a good shot at pole. However Ferrari will likely lose Kimi the place in
a fumbled attempt to get Vettel up the order...
Or something.
Seems a reasonable scenario ;-)
2018-06-09 11:21:05 UTC
Pole position: RAI
P1: HAM
P2: RAI
P3: RIC
Apparently Merc are delaying their ICE update for a race so I'm
thinking the Ferrari might be fastest but Vettels doesn't have his
trick paddle so Kimi has a good shot at pole. However Ferrari will
likely lose Kimi the place in a fumbled attempt to get Vettel up the
order...
Or something.
Seems a reasonable scenario ;-)
Heh! If only I were psychic - I could be leading this pool!

2018-06-09 16:09:55 UTC
Heh! If only I were psychic
Yup, just a fool.
~misfit~
2018-06-10 02:40:22 UTC
Pole position: RAI
P1: HAM
P2: RAI
P3: RIC
Apparently Merc are delaying their ICE update for a race so I'm
thinking the Ferrari might be fastest but Vettels doesn't have his
trick paddle so Kimi has a good shot at pole. However Ferrari will
likely lose Kimi the place in a fumbled attempt to get Vettel up the
order...
Or something.
Seems a reasonable scenario ;-)
Heh! If only I were psychic - I could be leading this pool!
Certainly *not* psychic...

JohnM
2018-06-07 21:54:48 UTC
Pole position: Hamilton

P1: Hamilton

P2: Vettel

P3: Bottas
JohnM
mairsz
2018-06-08 12:50:56 UTC
Pole Position: Vet

P1:Vet
P2:Ham
P3:Rai

regards
mairsz

---
Mark
2018-06-08 15:08:28 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Canada before the start
of P1 on 08/06/2018. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Good luck!

I have:

Entrant Pole 1 2 3