any other site like racinghd.net ?
b***@topmail.co.nz
2018-07-28 01:59:12 UTC
My PVR crapped out, so I didn't get the Hockenheim F1 race.
Searcing around, I came across racinghd.net; they had a link to repaly of
race, which appeared to be the Fox Sports broadcast. I presume Rupert is
not amused.
Unfortunately seems to be overloaded, with lots of stuttering (I have a
fast fibre broadband, so it wasn't at my end)
Bruce Hoult
Tried to reply by email but it failed.
M2T
2018-07-28 12:25:44 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
My PVR crapped out, so I didn't get the Hockenheim F1 race.
Searcing around, I came across racinghd.net; they had a link to repaly of
race, which appeared to be the Fox Sports broadcast. I presume Rupert is
not amused.
Unfortunately seems to be overloaded, with lots of stuttering (I have a
fast fibre broadband, so it wasn't at my end)
http://cricfree.sc/

Last time I looked, a lot of popups and other shit, worth having a good
hosts file and some kind of anti malware software & AVP up to date