No more Mr Nice guy
2019-05-11 17:37:53 UTC
After last race where Lewis surprisingly did not take his team mate out,
he said : I was too nice.
No more mr nice guy next time.

So lets see what happens in the first and second corner...

Trolly McTrollface.
t***@gmail.com
2019-05-11 21:45:36 UTC
Trolly McTrollface.
You forgot to mention your age.
John
2019-05-11 20:26:57 UTC
This must be making F1 happy, race organizer like it when there's a challenge for first place; even if it's fake.
Bigbird
2019-05-12 04:38:08 UTC
Post by Edmund
After last race where Lewis surprisingly did not take his team mate
out, he said : I was too nice. No more mr nice guy next time.
So lets see what happens in the first and second corner...
How's things in Angostura?
--
Trump fact check:
The grand total as of Sunday: 4,913 false claims
That’s the 75th-worst week of his presidency out of 116 weeks so far.
t***@gmail.com
2019-05-13 02:38:44 UTC
How's things in Angostura?
Check out the gay scene there yourself.
geoff
2019-05-13 05:12:07 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Bigbird
How's things in Angostura?
Check out the gay scene there yourself.
Yep BBird, you really should. BigTexArse appears to have some 'insider
knowledge' and recommends it.

2019-05-13 17:18:32 UTC
Post by Edmund
After last race where Lewis surprisingly did not take his team mate out,
he said : I was too nice.
No more mr nice guy next time.
So Hamilton shows again that he doesn't need to take people out. Seems
to me that he just said something like "OK, enough time wasted farting
around, time to get down to a bit of work ...."