How many wdc will Vettel win with Ferrari?
l***@gmail.com
2018-04-14 12:55:34 UTC
How many? We could be entering a cycle of Ferrari winning the wdc for several years.

Red Bull and Mercedes won the wdc for 4 consecutive years each.

Maybe Ferrari will also win the wdc for 4 consecutive years.
~misfit~
2018-04-14 13:06:56 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
How many? We could be entering a cycle of Ferrari winning the wdc for several years.
Red Bull and Mercedes won the wdc for 4 consecutive years each.
Maybe Ferrari will also win the wdc for 4 consecutive years.
Maybe Sauber will. What's with the rhetorical questions, history lessons and
maybes? Sure Ferrari have started 2018 well but Vettel hasn't won *one* WDC
with Ferrari yet so maybe a bit early to start dreaming yeah?

Alister
2018-04-14 16:42:53 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
How many? We could be entering a cycle of Ferrari winning the wdc for several years.
Red Bull and Mercedes won the wdc for 4 consecutive years each.
Maybe Ferrari will also win the wdc for 4 consecutive years.
Maybe Sauber will. What's with the rhetorical questions, history lessons
and maybes? Sure Ferrari have started 2018 well but Vettel hasn't won
*one* WDC with Ferrari yet so maybe a bit early to start dreaming yeah?
I wouldn't wast your time
this poster seems to hit and run from time to time (with a new nym) when
Vettel is doing well , then disappear without a trace when he isn't
--
As you grow older, you will still do foolish things, but you will do them
with much more enthusiasm.
-- The Cowboy
t***@gmail.com
2018-04-14 21:57:46 UTC
Thanks Alice.
Edmund
2018-04-14 16:53:54 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
How many? We could be entering a cycle of Ferrari winning the wdc for several years.
Red Bull and Mercedes won the wdc for 4 consecutive years each.
Maybe Ferrari will also win the wdc for 4 consecutive years.
Yes maybe and maybe not.
Early days and I will be surprised it Ferrari turns out to be faster
then Mercedes this year.

Edmund
John McNamara
2018-04-14 23:49:15 UTC
sorry that I dare to write I am the wife I do not know what name they call me ..but I am not at stake I am worth it and a lot I do not compete with spiders ... I am the one that terminates this has caused me a lot of damage years ... I wish it were good for him to have how much taste lasts ..
geoff
2018-04-15 01:51:55 UTC
Post by John McNamara
sorry that I dare to write I am the wife I do not know what name they call me ..but I am not at stake I am worth it and a lot I do not compete with spiders ... I am the one that terminates this has caused me a lot of damage years ... I wish it were good for him to have how much taste lasts ..
¿ Que ?

2018-04-15 05:29:26 UTC
¿ Que ?
Call the homosexual help line
and tell them you are very fucked up
right now.
l***@gmail.com
2018-04-15 12:48:00 UTC
Wouldn't surprise me if he is destined to win 7 wdc like Schumacher.