Has Ross Brawn become a fuckwit ?
2018-09-14 12:29:32 UTC
https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/138692/f1-reveals-full-details-of-2021-car-concepts
"It frustrates me when a car in a video game looks better than the car
that we are racing out on track."

Has he forgotten a computer programmer doesn't have to fit engines,
suspension, fuel or even a driver into their creations?
News
Brawn has become a Liberty tool.
t***@gmail.com
2018-09-15 05:10:41 UTC
Brawn has become a Liberty tool.
And you just a tool.
~misfit~
2018-09-15 07:31:33 UTC
https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/138692/f1-reveals-full-details-of-2021-car-concepts
"It frustrates me when a car in a video game looks better than the
car that we are racing out on track."
Has he forgotten a computer programmer doesn't have to fit engines,
suspension, fuel or even a driver into their creations?
Brawn has become a Liberty tool.
Tool.... Employee... There's a lot of commonality in those terms so I'm
surprised it's considered noteworthy.

2018-09-14 15:52:15 UTC
https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/138692/f1-reveals-full-details-of-2021-car-concepts
"It frustrates me when a car in a video game looks better than the car
that we are racing out on track."
Has he forgotten a computer programmer doesn't have to fit engines,
suspension, fuel or even a driver into their creations?
Do you imagine for one moment that he actually has?

What you (apparently) have forgotten is that F1 racing survives because
the MONEY comes in.