Post by build
All the search engines have failed me, I only get references to the Macca "Absolute Taste" Brownies but not the recipe. I'll give 10 points to the bloke who gets me the real recipe.
Bonus points if you include your search terms and quotes "" etc. I'm 'DADS' when it comes to search terms.
Thanks in anticipation,
"Ingredients: (Makes 28 portions)
460g dark chocolate
400ml Vegetable oil
4tsp vanilla extract
160g plain flour
100g cocoa powder
20g Baking powder
220g Natural yoghurt
340g White chocolate chunks
1. Melt dark chocolate over a pan of hot water.
2. In a bowl whisk eggs sugar & vanilla, until fluffy.
3. Add your flour, baking powder , cocoa powder,
natural yoghurt, melted chocolate and veg oil to
4. Fold in the white chocolate chunks.
5. Pour into a large baking tray which is lined with
6. Pop into a pre-heated oven at 160c for 45-55min.
The brownie should be firm around the edges, a
little soft in the middle.
7. Try not to eat the whole batch!"
Search terms: absolute taste brownie recipe
I had to work out who absolute taste are first though - set up by Ron
Dennis to provide catering for McLaren.