10 points for brownies recipe
2020-07-22 07:42:38 UTC
G'day,
All the search engines have failed me, I only get references to the Macca "Absolute Taste" Brownies but not the recipe. I'll give 10 points to the bloke who gets me the real recipe.
Bonus points if you include your search terms and quotes "" etc. I'm 'DADS' when it comes to search terms.
Thanks in anticipation,
build
Brian Lawrence
2020-07-22 08:39:28 UTC
G'day,
All the search engines have failed me, I only get references to the Macca "Absolute Taste" Brownies but not the recipe. I'll give 10 points to the bloke who gets me the real recipe.
Bonus points if you include your search terms and quotes "" etc. I'm 'DADS' when it comes to search terms.
Thanks in anticipation,
<https://www.absolutetaste.com/uploads/2020/07/Chocolate-brownie-1.pdf>

"Ingredients: (Makes 28 portions)

460g dark chocolate
400ml Vegetable oil
12x Eggs
900g Sugar
4tsp vanilla extract
160g plain flour
100g cocoa powder
20g Baking powder
220g Natural yoghurt
340g White chocolate chunks

Method:
1. Melt dark chocolate over a pan of hot water.
2. In a bowl whisk eggs sugar & vanilla, until fluffy.
3. Add your flour, baking powder , cocoa powder,
natural yoghurt, melted chocolate and veg oil to
the mix.
4. Fold in the white chocolate chunks.
5. Pour into a large baking tray which is lined with
parchment paper
6. Pop into a pre-heated oven at 160c for 45-55min.
The brownie should be firm around the edges, a
little soft in the middle.
7. Try not to eat the whole batch!"

Search terms: absolute taste brownie recipe

I had to work out who absolute taste are first though - set up by Ron
Dennis to provide catering for McLaren.
build
2020-07-22 08:49:46 UTC
Post by Brian Lawrence
Post by build
[...]
Brian,
THANK YOU.
Which search engine?
I just tried google and bing with your terms but no hits for that page (pdf) in the first five pages.
Thanks, build
build
2020-07-22 08:51:04 UTC
Post by Brian Lawrence
Post by build
[...]
I wonder if it is a geo location thing?
Queue Bigbird, any suggestions why?
tar, build.
Brian Lawrence
2020-07-22 09:06:12 UTC
Brian,
THANK YOU.
Which search engine?
I just tried google and bing with your terms but no hits for that page (pdf) in the first five pages.
Thanks, build
My usual engine is uk.search.yahoo.com.

I just tried google with the same terms and the first hit was this one:

<https://twitter.com/McLarenF1/status/1284129246076719105>

the next two were also about the recipe. That is google.co.uk though.

More about Absolute Taste here:

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_Taste>

build
2020-07-22 08:56:10 UTC
Post by Brian Lawrence
Post by build
[...]
Absolute Taste was set up by a lady who sent Ron a three page proposal. Joe wrote an article mentioning it recently.
cheers,