Ferrari pissing off Pirelli
2018-05-23 16:27:51 UTC
The red team won't win this one
https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/opinion/f1/ferraris-f1-tyre-war-pirelli
build
2018-05-24 07:47:28 UTC
The red team won't win this one
https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/opinion/f1/ferraris-f1-tyre-war-pirelli
Bullshit.
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/vettel-ferrari-worse-off-pirelli-tyre-specs-1037957/?s=1
M2T
2018-05-24 09:22:03 UTC
The red team won't win this one
https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/opinion/f1/ferraris-f1-tyre-war-pirelli
Bullshit.
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/vettel-ferrari-worse-off-pirelli-tyre-specs-1037957/?s=1
Read the article you drunken twat
build
2018-05-24 10:04:02 UTC
The red team won't win this one
https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/opinion/f1/ferraris-f1-tyre-war-pirelli
Bullshit.
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/vettel-ferrari-worse-off-pirelli-tyre-specs-1037957/?s=1
Read the article you drunken twat
Bird,
Do you know what Ferrari said? and who said it?
Sir Tim
2018-05-24 12:25:51 UTC
The red team won't win this one
https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/opinion/f1/ferraris-f1-tyre-war-pirelli
Bullshit.
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/vettel-ferrari-worse-off-pirelli-tyre-specs-1037957/?s=1
Read the article you drunken twat
Bird,
Do you know what Ferrari said? and who said it?
What makes you think that M2T and Bigbird are the same person? Their
respective styles seem completely different to me (even when the sentiment
is the same :-))
2018-05-24 15:38:38 UTC
The red team won't win this one
https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/opinion/f1/ferraris-f1-tyre-war-pir
elli >>> >>> Bullshit.
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/vettel-ferrari-worse-off-pirelli-ty
re-specs-1037957/?s=1 >>> >>
Read the article you drunken twat
Bird,
Do you know what Ferrari said? and who said it?
What makes you think that M2T and Bigbird are the same person?
A paramecium brain pickled in alcohol.
sentiment is the same :-))
M2T
2018-05-24 12:58:35 UTC
The red team won't win this one
https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/opinion/f1/ferraris-f1-tyre-war-pirelli
Bullshit.
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/vettel-ferrari-worse-off-pirelli-tyre-specs-1037957/?s=1
Read the article you drunken twat
Bird,
Do you know what Ferrari said? and who said it?
Mark Hughes a known and respected F1 journalist put his name to that
article.

You're a know nothing drunken twat. Fuck off and play with your track
kit and canoes.
build
2018-05-26 11:26:14 UTC
The red team won't win this one
https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/opinion/f1/ferraris-f1-tyre-war-pirelli
Bullshit.
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/vettel-ferrari-worse-off-pirelli-tyre-specs-1037957/?s=1
Read the article you drunken twat
Bird,
Do you know what Ferrari said? and who said it?
Mark Hughes a known and respected F1 journalist put his name to that
article.
You're a know nothing drunken twat. Fuck off and play with your track
kit and canoes.
Yes Bird, Hughes can write when he puts his mind to it but he's not going to win any awards for that bloated beat-up.

That whole article was based aroung something Ferrari said yet Hughes did not include the quote. That would ring alarm bells for everyone except ...

I smile when I see fools mention track kits as one day they will learn what they are.
Bigbird
2018-05-26 12:32:57 UTC
You're a know nothing drunken twat. Fuck off and play with your
track kit and canoes.
Yes Bird,
You really are a thick cunt, even being an alcoholic is little excuse.
Bigbird
2018-05-26 18:21:23 UTC
I smile when I see fools mention track kits as one day they will learn what they are.
I smile when I see people mention track kits... but then I learned it
is code people use when they think 'build' is a stupid fucking cunt.

It's true, you can check for yourself. Track kits are wonderful.