Vettel is to leave Ferrari end of season - BBC
Sreekumar A
2020-05-12 03:06:58 UTC
Sebastian Vettel is to leave Ferrari at the end of the year after
contract talks between the two broke down with no agreement.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/52612216

Sreekumar
build
2020-05-12 08:42:34 UTC
Post by Sreekumar A
Sebastian Vettel is to leave Ferrari at the end of the year after
contract talks between the two broke down with no agreement.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/52612216
Sreekumar
Who will be LeClerc's number two?
Hulk?
Ric?
Who else?
Knock yourselves out.

Where has Seb signed with?
Even better speculation there ...
Mark
Or (unlikely as it might be) is this an extended game of "chicken"?
Sir Tim
2020-05-12 20:59:49 UTC
Post by Sreekumar A
Sebastian Vettel is to leave Ferrari at the end of the year after
contract talks between the two broke down with no agreement.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/52612216
Sreekumar
Who will be LeClerc's number two?
Hulk?
Ric?
Who else?
Knock yourselves out.
Word is Carlos Sainz will get the seat. Or else he has a very good agent
who already got that story into the press before Ricciardo’s guy could.
If he’s got any sense he will retire.
t***@gmail.com
2020-05-12 23:45:16 UTC
If he’s got any sense he will retire.
Lol. Are you a career counselor?
Vasco Costa
2020-05-13 08:59:39 UTC
Post by Sreekumar A
Sebastian Vettel is to leave Ferrari at the end of the year after
contract talks between the two broke down with no agreement.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/52612216
Sreekumar
Who will be LeClerc's number two?
Hulk?
Ric?
Who else?
Knock yourselves out.
Where has Seb signed with?
Even better speculation there ...
I think Carlos Sainz will take the seat, but I'd rather see Ricciardo
there. As for Vettel, I think he's retiring.
--
Vasco Costa

AKA gluon. Enthusiastic about computers, motorsports, science,
technology, travelling and TV series. Yes I'm a bit of a geek.

Gopher hole: gopher://gopher.gluon.me/
larkim
2020-05-13 12:42:49 UTC
Post by Vasco Costa
Post by build
Post by Sreekumar A
Sebastian Vettel is to leave Ferrari at the end of the year after
contract talks between the two broke down with no agreement.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/52612216
Sreekumar
Who will be LeClerc's number two?
Hulk?
Ric?
Who else?
Knock yourselves out.
Where has Seb signed with?
Even better speculation there ...
I think Carlos Sainz will take the seat, but I'd rather see Ricciardo
there. As for Vettel, I think he's retiring.
--
Vasco Costa
AKA gluon. Enthusiastic about computers, motorsports, science,
technology, travelling and TV series. Yes I'm a bit of a geek.
Gopher hole: gopher://gopher.gluon.me/
Autosport seems to agree, suggests a deal is ready to be announced later
this week.

I'd have liked Sainz to stay longer at McLaren, and it will be interesting
to have two young guns at Ferrari.

Vettel surely will be retiring (with dignity), so the McLaren seat choice
will be interesting. Ricciardo or Bottas? Or another?
build
2020-05-14 08:31:40 UTC
Post by Vasco Costa
Post by build
Post by Sreekumar A
Sebastian Vettel is to leave Ferrari at the end of the year after
contract talks between the two broke down with no agreement.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/52612216
Sreekumar
Who will be LeClerc's number two?
Hulk?
Ric?
Who else?
Knock yourselves out.
Where has Seb signed with?
Even better speculation there ...
I think Carlos Sainz will take the seat, but I'd rather see Ricciardo
there. As for Vettel, I think he's retiring.
--
Vasco Costa
We know the Hulk is faster than Sainz and a good number 2.

I suspect Seb will sign with family, he's getting clucky talking a lot about interests outside F1.

build
(thanks for posting my email address, sloppy)
t***@gmail.com
2020-05-14 19:02:52 UTC
sloppy
like your boyfriend's asshole
Mark Jackson
2020-05-14 21:28:44 UTC
(thanks for posting my email address, sloppy)
The email address you post from is in the header of every post you make.
Some mail clients include it in the acknowledgement line when
constructing a followup, some don't; Costa's isn't the first to have
done so here. (He uses slrn.)

If you don't want your email to appear on Usenet, post from a throwaway
account.
After a certain point in one's career, the worry that
they'll finally notice your true absence of talent
morphs into worrying that they'll finally notice
that you've Lost It. - William Gibson
Sir Tim
2020-05-15 11:09:02 UTC
Post by Mark Jackson
If you don't want your email to appear on Usenet, post from a throwaway
account.
Standard practice I would have thought.

“Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional”
t***@gmail.com
2020-05-16 02:49:42 UTC
Like UK dental hygiene?
b***@topmail.co.nz
Was he asked to take a pay cut, due to the rona?
t***@gmail.com
2020-05-12 23:48:49 UTC
The rona? Fuck off
~misfit~
2020-05-12 13:54:39 UTC
Sebastian Vettel is to leave Ferrari at the end of the year after contract talks between the two
broke down with no agreement.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/52612216
Sreekumar
I picked this exact situation a while back now, even before Charles was actually driving at
Ferrari. Then I said the next guy to go to Ferrari would possibly be Giovinazzi. It still could be....

2020-05-12 18:03:51 UTC
I picked this exact situation a while back now,
Did you also pick your exact situation
pirating F1 tv coverage and living off
government handouts?
Heron
2020-05-13 20:44:48 UTC
Post by Sreekumar A
Sebastian Vettel is to leave Ferrari at the end of the year after
contract talks between the two broke down with no agreement.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/52612216
Sreekumar
Reprised for your enlightenment.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/rec.autos.sport.f1/Lewis$20$20career|sort:date/rec.autos.sport.f1/S_MDZls5Z_8/2w_GJbRiBQAJ
t***@gmail.com
2020-05-13 22:55:42 UTC
Thanks Heron the Moron.
Brian Lawrence
2020-05-14 09:03:16 UTC
Post by Sreekumar A
Sebastian Vettel is to leave Ferrari at the end of the year after
contract talks between the two broke down with no agreement.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/52612216
"Talks to seal the two moves are ongoing and no final agreements have
been reached, but they are expected to be concluded and announced this
week."

<https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/52627900>
Ar
2020-05-14 12:09:08 UTC
Post by Brian Lawrence
Post by Sreekumar A
Sebastian Vettel is to leave Ferrari at the end of the year after
contract talks between the two broke down with no agreement.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/52612216
"Talks to seal the two moves are ongoing and no final agreements have
been reached, but they are expected to be concluded and announced this
week."
   <https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/52627900>
Just read foreign newspaper who also seems to suggest Carlos is going to
Ferrari to replace Sebastian. I would never have guessed this would happen.

(Not in English)
https://www.tvp.info/48045551/carlos-sainz-nowym-kierowca-ferrari
build
2020-05-18 09:58:11 UTC
Post by Ar
Post by Brian Lawrence
Post by Sreekumar A
Sebastian Vettel is to leave Ferrari at the end of the year after
contract talks between the two broke down with no agreement.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/52612216
"Talks to seal the two moves are ongoing and no final agreements have
been reached, but they are expected to be concluded and announced this
week."
   <https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/52627900>
Just read foreign newspaper who also seems to suggest Carlos is going to
Ferrari to replace Sebastian. I would never have guessed this would happen.
(Not in English)
https://www.tvp.info/48045551/carlos-sainz-nowym-kierowca-ferrari
Carlos will need to get used to "Charles is faster than you." Sadly.
It'd be great if I get that wrong, but ...
t***@gmail.com
2020-05-21 06:02:00 UTC
It'd be great if I get that wrong, but ...
Is that what you useless AU fucks
said when japan was invading your ass in ww2.
Then the US saved your ass.
t***@gmail.com
2020-05-21 06:10:11 UTC
Sadly.