Trumps guilty sigh of relief
DumbedDownUSA
2018-08-16 18:15:25 UTC
Is it only me to whom this seems to be an admission that he was worried
the tapes existed?

***@MarkBurnettTV called to say that there are NO TAPES of the Apprentice
where I used such a terrible and disgusting word as attributed by Wacky
and Deranged Omarosa.

If he never said it why does he need someone to tell him there are no
tapes?

If he never said it why would someone call him to say they didn't get
it on tape?

"Hey, the police say they didn't get me robbing the bank on CCTV
therefore I never did it, right?"

So fucking guilty.
--
If I am not the real DDUSA I must be the overweight attention seeking
loser sitting on my mothers couch in underpants I haven't changed in a
Trump averages eight falsehoods a day; how you doin'?
M2T
2018-08-16 18:41:01 UTC
Post by DumbedDownUSA
So fucking guilty.
...of posting to the wrong group ?
DumbedDownUSA
2018-08-16 18:52:00 UTC
Post by DumbedDownUSA
So fucking guilty.
...of posting to the wrong group ?
Yup, cider rules. :)
t***@gmail.com
2018-08-16 19:54:57 UTC
...of posting to the wrong group ?
The idiot, wannabe moderator,
on training wheels, M2Tit, steps in.
b***@topmail.co.nz
there are NO TAPES because it is on a hard disk?
Dan the Man
2018-08-18 20:22:48 UTC
Post by DumbedDownUSA
Is it only me to whom this seems to be an admission that he was worried
the tapes existed?
where I used such a terrible and disgusting word as attributed by Wacky
and Deranged Omarosa.
If he never said it why does he need someone to tell him there are no
tapes?
If he never said it why would someone call him to say they didn't get
it on tape?
"Hey, the police say they didn't get me robbing the bank on CCTV
therefore I never did it, right?"
So fucking guilty.
--
If I am not the real DDUSA I must be the overweight attention seeking
loser sitting on my mothers couch in underpants I haven't changed in a
week.
Trump averages eight falsehoods a day; how you doin'?
The whole thing is the definition of 'grasping at straws'. Next?