**2019 Pool** Race 10, British GP
Mark
2019-06-30 16:54:20 UTC
Please post your predictions for the GP in Great Britain before the start
of P1 on 12/07/2019. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.

Pole position:

P1:
P2:
P3:

There is a web page here where you can see the points/predictions as
they stand as well as looking at past competitions/scoring systems:

http://www.conmy.co.uk/f1/f1.cgi

Track (Silverstone) 12/07/2019 10:00 BST
Austin 12/07/2019 04:00 CDT
West Coast USA 12/07/2019 02:00 PDT
East Coast USA 12/07/2019 05:00 EDT
Ireland/Portugal/UK 12/07/2019 10:00 BST
Central Europe 12/07/2019 11:00 CEST
Most of Arabia 12/07/2019 12:00 AST
Most of Arabia 12/07/2019 12:00 AST
Russia/Oman/UAE 12/07/2019 13:00 GST
Russia/Oman/UAE 12/07/2019 13:00 GST
China 12/07/2019 17:00 CST
Japan/Korea 12/07/2019 18:00 JST
Perth 12/07/2019 17:00 AWST
Adelaide/Darwin 12/07/2019 18:30 ACST
Melbourne/Canberra/Sydney 12/07/2019 19:00 AEST
New Zealand 12/07/2019 21:00 NZST
Russia 12/07/2019 12:00 MSK
Ukraine 12/07/2019 12:00 MSK
Martin Harran
2019-07-01 07:27:15 UTC
Pole : HAM

P1: HAM
P2 :BOT
P3: VER
Hornplayer9599
2019-07-02 03:38:38 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Great Britain before the
start of P1 on 12/07/2019. Times for various timezones appear below,
but the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: LEC
P3: BOT
--
I don’t judge people based on color, race, religion, sexuality, gender,
ability, or size.
I base it on whether or not they’re an asshole.
Duddie
2019-07-05 08:47:13 UTC
POLE: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: BOT
Darryl Johnson
2019-07-05 13:13:06 UTC
POLE: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: LEC
Out Cider
2019-07-11 09:10:41 UTC
POLE: BOT

P1: BOT
P2: HAM
P3: LEC
OutCider
fnot
2019-07-06 01:17:21 UTC
Post by Duddie
POLE: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: BOT
Before I sign on to HAM fest I'd like to know what temperature is
expected for Silverstone .
Mark
2019-07-08 10:45:11 UTC
Post by fnot
Post by Duddie
POLE: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: BOT
Before I sign on to HAM fest I'd like to know what temperature is
expected for Silverstone .
Somewhere between 10C with driving range and 35C cloudless sunshine.

You're welcome.
fnot
2019-07-08 19:25:49 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by fnot
Before I sign on to HAM fest I'd like to know what temperature is
expected for Silverstone .
Somewhere between 10C with driving range and 35C cloudless sunshine.
You're welcome.
Thanks Mark !

POLE: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: LEC
t***@gmail.com
2019-07-09 04:39:27 UTC
Post by Mark
Somewhere between 10C with driving range and 35C cloudless sunshine.
There is a driving range at Silverstone?
Post by Mark
You're welcome.
Ha
Mark
2019-07-09 07:45:34 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Mark
Somewhere between 10C with driving range and 35C cloudless sunshine.
There is a driving range at Silverstone?
Shows what sleep deprivation does. Driving *rain* was the message I
sent to my fingers...and got lost in translation.
Sir Tim
2019-07-09 05:49:31 UTC
Post by fnot
Post by Duddie
POLE: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: BOT
Before I sign on to HAM fest I'd like to know what temperature is
expected for Silverstone .
Somewhere between 10C with driving rain and 35C cloudless sunshine.
You're welcome.
LOL
Sreekumar A
2019-07-08 02:36:49 UTC
Pole position: HAM
P1:HAM
P2:BOT
P3:VET
Sreekumar
D Munz
2019-07-08 12:05:09 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: VER
P3: LEC
durian
2019-07-09 11:50:09 UTC
POLE: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: LEC

-peter
Sir Tim
2019-07-10 06:40:20 UTC
Pole position: LEC

P1: LEC

P2: HAM

P3: VET
Jimbo
2019-07-10 16:55:13 UTC
POLE: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VET
Phil Carmody
2019-07-10 21:37:18 UTC
Pole position: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: BOT
Cheers - I'm looking forward to the driving range!
Phil
--
We are no longer hunters and nomads. No longer awed and frightened, as we have
gained some understanding of the world in which we live. As such, we can cast
-- NotSanguine on SoylentNews, after Eugen Weber in /The Western Tradition/
fnot
2019-07-11 08:27:26 UTC
Post by Phil Carmody
Pole position: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: BOT
Cheers - I'm looking forward to the driving range!
Phil
So 18C Sat and 17C Sun with zero precip.
Merc runaway I'd guess.
Home on the range and all...
~misfit~
2019-07-10 23:52:21 UTC
POLE: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: LEC

Cheers,

EB5AGV
2019-07-11 08:26:13 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: LEC
Mark
2019-07-11 08:41:00 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: BOT
Mark Jackson
2019-07-11 14:29:49 UTC
Pole position: Hamilton

P1: Hamilton
P2: Bottas
P3: Vettel
Yes, we should strive toward a market that’s rigged
in the least expensive, most transparent, most
efficient, most stable way possible. - Justin Fox
JohnM
2019-07-11 17:39:29 UTC
Pole position: Hamilton

P1: Hamilton
P2: Verstappen
P3: Leclerc
JohnM
ceg
2019-07-12 07:52:28 UTC
Posting for ceg...

Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VET
Mark
2019-07-12 08:21:24 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Great Britain before the start
of P1 on 12/07/2019. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
I have:

Entrant Pole 1 2 3
Mark HAM HAM VET BOT
ceg HAM HAM BOT VET
Sreekumar A HAM HAM BOT VET
D Munz HAM HAM VER LEC
Mark Jackson HAM HAM BOT VET
fnot HAM HAM BOT LEC
Darryl Johnson HAM HAM BOT LEC
Sir Tim LEC LEC HAM VET
durian HAM HAM BOT LEC
Jimbo HAM HAM BOT VET
Out Cider BOT BOT HAM LEC
Shaun HAM HAM BOT LEC
Phil Carmody BOT HAM BOT VET
Duddie HAM HAM VET BOT
EB5AGV HAM HAM BOT LEC
FB VET VET LEC BOT
Hornplayer9599 HAM HAM LEC BOT
JohnM HAM HAM VER LEC
mairsz BOT HAM BOT VER
Ar LEC VET LEC HAM
Martin Harran HAM HAM BOT VER
Stephen Cole HAM HAM BOT VER
fnot
2019-07-12 23:10:17 UTC
Thanks, Mark , for all the effort you put into this.
I'm wondering if it would be much more work to do Top Ten instead of
just podium ? Is there any interest in the group ?
Stephen Cole HAM HAM BOT VER
~misfit~
2019-07-13 00:07:53 UTC
Post by fnot
Thanks, Mark , for all the effort you put into this.
Seconded. I very much appreciate your ongoing effort and commitment Mark.
Post by fnot
I'm wondering if it would be much more work to do Top Ten instead of just podium ? Is there any
interest in the group ?
I think that, rather than top 10 (which would have a large element of luck in it) perhaps the
normal 4 picks then another one pic for 'best of the rest' or 'Formula 1.5 winner'. I'd be into
that but not so much into picking pole and then top 10.

Sometimes the 'best of the rest' might actually feature in the top 3 also (Norris this weekend?)
but I'm sure that could be accounted for by Marks algorithm.

JMO, FWIW, etc.

mairsz
2019-07-12 08:54:40 UTC
Pole Position: HAM