Tricky night's viewing
2019-07-15 04:05:45 UTC
Trying to watch the GP and the Cricket World Cup at the same time.

Some quite good tussles in the GP, and the cricket trumped it by far,
with me ending up not getting to bed until 6:30AM !

geoff
Phil Carmody
2019-07-15 21:09:06 UTC
Trying to watch the GP and the Cricket World Cup at the same time.
Some quite good tussles in the GP, and the cricket trumped it by far,
with me ending up not getting to bed until 6:30AM !
Sorry to hear that your insomnia is so bad ;-p

Phil
--
We are no longer hunters and nomads. No longer awed and frightened, as we have
gained some understanding of the world in which we live. As such, we can cast