Testing started today (26th)
2018-02-26 15:51:20 UTC
And the wheels fall off the new Macca. Not a good start ...
larkim
2018-02-26 16:25:50 UTC
And the wheels fall off the new Macca. Not a good start ...
Just the one wheel so far though ;-) So not "wheels" just yet.
build
2018-02-26 16:53:09 UTC
And the wheels fall off the new Macca. Not a good start ...
Just the one wheel so far though ;-) So not "wheels" just yet.
"Wheels" sounds better ;-)

Of coarse it was probably Nando's fault :-) ;-)

beers,
Edmund
2018-02-26 16:56:55 UTC
And the wheels fall off the new Macca. Not a good start ...
And the Honda PU didn't blow up either....yet.
Well tomorrow there is another day. :-)

That first day is already a big difference from previous years. The STR did 95 laps. The only team that did more was RB.
geoff

2018-02-26 19:50:40 UTC
And the wheels fall off the new Macca. Not a good start ...
Is there a good YouTube channel showing it?
Edmund
2018-02-26 23:39:42 UTC
https://www.autobahn.eu/7550/maldito-de-eerste-f1-crash-van-2018-is-een-feit/

2018-02-27 06:40:34 UTC
Post by Edmund
Post by John
Post by build
And the wheels fall off the new Macca. Not a good start ...
Is there a good YouTube channel showing it?
https://www.autobahn.eu/7550/maldito-de-eerste-f1-crash-van-2018-is-een-feit/
Edmund
I don't do too badly with written Dutch because there are similarities to Afrikaans, and because I can work through it slowly (so I don't pretend to speak one word of Dutch).

They've got that wrong. The first F1 crash of 2018 was Ricciardo.
Edmund
I posted it because someone asked for a clip of the "Macca" where the wheels came off.
Daniel
2018-02-26 22:41:27 UTC
And the wheels fall off the new Macca. Not a good start ...
They said they had the best chassis. They never said they had the best
wheel nuts.
larkim
2018-02-27 11:10:59 UTC
Post by Daniel
Post by build
And the wheels fall off the new Macca. Not a good start ...
They said they had the best chassis. They never said they had the best
wheel nuts.
McLaren seems to be using the softest of the soft tyres for yesterday and
today. Playing PR to get their car up the lap time list? All well and good
being at the top, but when there's three grades of tyres between you and
the 2nd best time, it's all a bit meaningless.*

(*It is "only testing" of course)