Zak needs to grow some balls
2018-07-23 16:28:39 UTC
"We think Carlos Sainz is a very good race car driver," said Zak Brown at the weekend. "This is the time of year where you talk to a lot of drivers as we have two seats that we are trying to fill.
"Fernando is not yet sure what he wants to do, what he wants to drive," the American added, "so those are scenarios that we are working through and talking to a variety of drivers. But we keep those conversations internal and ultimately it's a bit of a group decision about what we will do with drivers."
Team McFuckwit can't afford to pay Fred. Bin him and get a cheaper
driver. Simples.
t***@gmail.com
2018-07-25 16:24:19 UTC
Simples.