Video alert - 3 part TV series about Monaco principality
m***@yahoo.co.uk
2020-06-06 14:30:18 UTC
Mon

9pm, Inside Monaco, BBC 2. A 3 part TV series about the Monaco principality

(What odds it mentioning Prince Albert's affair with Miss Nude Belgium and the resulting child? Didn't he have enough patience to at least let a French or Monaco woman undress first?)
~misfit~
2020-06-07 01:35:21 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.co.uk
Mon
9pm, Inside Monaco, BBC 2. A 3 part TV series about the Monaco principality
(What odds it mentioning Prince Albert's affair with Miss Nude Belgium and the resulting child? Didn't he have enough patience to at least let a French or Monaco woman undress first?)
I think you're maybe conflating the exploits of Princess Stephanie's erstwhile husband Daniel
Ducruet with Prince Albert's?

AFAIUI Ducret was photographed having sex with Miss Nude Belgium by a swimming pool (and
subsequently divorced by Stephanie). Prince Albert does have two illegitimate children but none
with a nude Belgian woman. TTBOMK.

Maybe the documentary will clear that up? If I remember I'll see if I can find it to watch after it
screens.

2020-06-07 16:40:49 UTC
AFAIUI
YAAPOSCSMFC
Post by ~misfit~
TTBOMK
TTFAACTUYRA
Post by ~misfit~
If I remember I'll see if I can find it to watch after it
screens.
You pirating cunt.
2020-06-07 16:45:21 UTC
If I remember
See if the government can give you a pen and piece of paper.
Halmyre
2020-06-17 08:29:51 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.co.uk
Mon
9pm, Inside Monaco, BBC 2. A 3 part TV series about the Monaco principality
(What odds it mentioning Prince Albert's affair with Miss Nude Belgium and the resulting child? Didn't he have enough patience to at least let a French or Monaco woman undress first?)
I think you're maybe conflating the exploits of Princess Stephanie's erstwhile husband Daniel
Ducruet with Prince Albert's?
AFAIUI Ducret was photographed having sex with Miss Nude Belgium by a swimming pool (and
subsequently divorced by Stephanie). Prince Albert does have two illegitimate children but none
with a nude Belgian woman. TTBOMK.
Maybe the documentary will clear that up? If I remember I'll see if I can find it to watch after it
screens.
I don't think it's that sort of documentary. From what I saw it looked like they filmed an issue of 'Hello' or 'OK' for television.
Halmyre
~misfit~
2020-06-18 06:12:50 UTC
Post by Halmyre
Post by ~misfit~
Post by m***@yahoo.co.uk
[...]
Yeah I started watching the first episode then gave up on it.

2020-06-18 15:09:41 UTC
then gave up on it.
like your life

m***@yahoo.co.uk