Kiwi wins Tuscan F3 race
2020-09-13 09:21:29 UTC
I wonder who won the F3 title?
;-)
geoff
2020-09-13 09:31:05 UTC
I wonder who won the F3 title?
;-)
It was only because of the car ...

;-)

2020-09-13 09:51:08 UTC
I wonder who won the F3 title?
;-)
It was only because of the car ...
;-)
geoff
Watch Liam next year with some more experience and consistency he should be right up there.
(BTW, if you are a keen F3 fan, his mentor is Ken Smith.)
There is another Kiwi, Marcus Armstrong in F2 with a top team (ART) who started the season really well but lost his way a bit. Give him some experience and next year we might have Kiwi's winning in F2 and F3 :-), <spoon mode> not bad for Australia's most easterly territory, lol.

cheers, build.
geoff

geoff
texas gate
2020-09-13 14:59:33 UTC
Not biting ...
Fuck you and what you are not doing.
Bigbird
2020-09-13 13:34:23 UTC
I wonder who won the F3 title?
;-)
It was only because of the car ...
;-)
geoff
Watch Liam next year with some more experience and consistency he
should be right up there. (BTW, if you are a keen F3 fan, his mentor
is Ken Smith.) There is another Kiwi, Marcus Armstrong in F2 with a
top team (ART) who started the season really well but lost his way a
bit. Give him some experience and next year we might have Kiwi's
winning in F2 and F3 :-), <spoon mode> not bad for Australia's most
easterly territory, lol.
cheers, build.
LOL, keep those eggs warm.
--
Bozo bin
Texasgate
Enjoy!
~misfit~
2020-09-14 05:22:18 UTC
I wonder who won the F3 title?
;-)
It was only because of the car ...
;-)
I don't get posters here getting upset with F1 spoilers - it's an F1 group after all and if you
don't want F1 spoilers don't visit the group until you've seen the race. Simples.

I was pleased to see that when Indy was mentioned a while back the poster not only didn't put any
spoilers in the subject but he also put 'OT' and 'spoilers'.

Then there's build, a guy whose email I had to block (after I'd killfiled him here) as he was
fusking emailing me spoilers of races that he knew I was interested in and didn't have live access to.

Luckily I learned a valuable lesson and now don't check this group until I've watched the F1, F2
and F3 races.