Hamilton Leading BLM Movement In F1
Add Reply
Heron
2020-08-18 14:04:56 UTC
Lewis Hamilton Leading BLM Movement In F1
Is 'Absolutely Correct,' Gallagher Says
https://www.ibtimes.com/lewis-hamilton-leading-blm-movement-f1-absolutely-correct-gallagher-says-3030090
Bob Latham
2020-08-18 14:32:41 UTC
Post by Heron
Lewis Hamilton Leading BLM Movement In F1
Is 'Absolutely Correct,' Gallagher Says
Until this year I was a massive Lewis fan. I thought he was an
incredible talent and certainly one of the best drivers ever. I also
noticed when it was raining and cars didn't go out, it was Lewis who
went to his fans throwing caps at such. Thought he was a great bloke.

I fully support Lewis' fight against racism. It is always wrong to
discriminate on the grounds of race or colour.

But then I'm afraid I struggle. I cannot support the idea of
defunding the police. The idea that looting stores is okay because it
is reparation is also a stretch for me. Lastly, I would love him to
explain to me how I've had white privilege or more privilege than
he's had even as a child.

Until this year I was such a Lewis fan that I couldn't watch a GP
live, I had to know the result before I could watch it, in case he
didn't win. Yes sad I know but true. Now, his actions have freed me
from that stupidity and now I don't much care who wins.

Bob.
Heron
2020-08-18 15:13:54 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Lewis Hamilton Leading BLM Movement In F1
Is 'Absolutely Correct,' Gallagher Says
Until this year I was a massive Lewis fan.
You're a bald-faced liar.
Post by Bob Latham
But then I'm afraid I struggle. I cannot support the idea of
defunding the police. The idea that looting stores is okay because it
is reparation is also a stretch for me.
It's much more than a stretch for you, you vehemently oppose it.
Post by Bob Latham
Lastly, I would love him to
explain to me how I've had white privilege or more privilege than
he's had even as a child.
It's been explained to you ad infinitum, ad nauseam, you just
refuse to accept the undeniable truth. Were you against reparations
for German Jews or Japanese Americans, how about the reparations
that white slave holders received for the loss of the workers
who made them wealthy, or is it only for those that were held
in involuntary servitude for centuries in the land of the free
and home of the brave? And as a free white man, you've both
directly and indirectly greatly benefited from all of it.
Post by Bob Latham
Now, his actions have freed me
from that stupidity and now I don't much care who wins.
Bob.
And there it is again, and no surprise whatsoever. The lying
right-winger who claims he used to be Castro's biggest fan.
Or, I used to be a Democrat but I just can't support Obama,
Clinton, Carter, Johnson, Kennedy, Truman, Roosevelt ...
Bob Latham
2020-08-18 18:27:00 UTC
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Lewis Hamilton Leading BLM Movement In F1
Is 'Absolutely Correct,' Gallagher Says
Until this year I was a massive Lewis fan.
You're a bald-faced liar.
And you know this how?
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
But then I'm afraid I struggle. I cannot support the idea of
defunding the police. The idea that looting stores is okay
because it is reparation is also a stretch for me.
It's much more than a stretch for you, you vehemently oppose it.
Yes I suppose I probably do, it's called theft and theft is for
criminals.
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
Lastly, I would love him to explain to me how I've had white
privilege or more privilege than he's had even as a child.
It's been explained to you ad infinitum, ad nauseam, you just
refuse to accept the undeniable truth.
I myself and my parents and their parents have taken nothing from
black people, we have done them no harm. Why should I have to pay
them.

On the other hand the Germans did my parents tremendous harm in WW2
but we got no reparations.
Post by Heron
Were you against reparations
for German Jews or Japanese Americans, how about the reparations
that white slave holders received for the loss of the workers
who made them wealthy, or is it only for those that were held
in involuntary servitude for centuries in the land of the free
and home of the brave? And as a free white man, you've both
directly and indirectly greatly benefited from all of it.
My grand parents fought the Germans in WW1. My parents fought the
germans in WW2. Life for them was very hard indeed and poor for most
of it.

The fate of black people has nothing what so ever to with me or my
family going back generations.

Lewis hamilton had a more afluent and privileged childhood than I
did. No prospect of me going karting as a kid.
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
Until this year I was such a Lewis fan that I couldn't watch a GP
live, I had to know the result before I could watch it, in case he
didn't win. Yes sad I know but true.
You're a bald-faced liar.
How do you know that?
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
Now, his actions have freed me
from that stupidity and now I don't much care who wins.
Bob.
And there it is again,
There's what again?
Post by Heron
and no surprise whatsoever. The lying
right-winger who claims he used to be Castro's biggest fan.
What are you on about?
Post by Heron
Or, I used to be a Democrat but I just can't support Obama,
Clinton, Carter, Johnson, Kennedy, Truman, Roosevelt ...
I'm not even American you idiot.

What the hell are you smoking?

Bob.
Heron
2020-08-18 19:13:49 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Lewis Hamilton Leading BLM Movement In F1
Is 'Absolutely Correct,' Gallagher Says
Until this year I was a massive Lewis fan.
You're a bald-faced liar.
And you know this how?
I've seen these same pathetically feeble and
deservedly failed attempts innumerable times.
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
But then I'm afraid I struggle. I cannot support the idea of
defunding the police. The idea that looting stores is okay
because it is reparation is also a stretch for me.
It's much more than a stretch for you, you vehemently oppose it.
Yes I suppose I probably do, it's called theft and theft is for
criminals.
You needn't admit you were lying, it was conspicuously obvious.
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
Lastly, I would love him to explain to me how I've had white
privilege or more privilege than he's had even as a child.
It's been explained to you ad infinitum, ad nauseam, you just
refuse to accept the undeniable truth.
I myself and my parents and their parents have taken nothing from
black people, we have done them no harm. Why should I have to pay
them.
Because YOU'VE benefited from their mistreatment.
Post by Bob Latham
On the other hand the Germans did my parents tremendous harm in WW2
but we got no reparations.
Whether you individually did or not is totally immaterial to
the fact and just a misdirection ploy to not answer the question.
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Were you against reparations
for German Jews or Japanese Americans, how about the reparations
that white slave holders received for the loss of the workers
who made them wealthy, or is it only for those that were held
in involuntary servitude for centuries in the land of the free
and home of the brave? And as a free white man, you've both
directly and indirectly greatly benefited from all of it.
Didn't think you'd answer those questions, and you didn't.
Post by Bob Latham
My grand parents fought the Germans in WW1. My parents fought the
germans in WW2. Life for them was very hard indeed and poor for most
of it.
Ooh, he thinks his family didn't receive their
fair entitlement. Someone get him a crying towel.
Post by Bob Latham
Lewis hamilton had a more afluent and privileged childhood than I
did. No prospect of me going karting as a kid.
I've seen these same pathetically feeble and deservedly
failed attempts innumerable times. Lewis' father worked
three jobs to provide him that opportunity.
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
Now, his actions have freed me
from that stupidity and now I don't much care who wins.
Bob.
And there it is again,
There's what again?
The pretense that you were once a true and loyal fan instead
of the fraud and a member of the opposition you so obviously
have always been. You're not kidding anyone, least of all me.
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
and no surprise whatsoever. The lying
right-winger who claims he used to be Castro's biggest fan.
What are you on about?
You've been spoon-fed like a child but instead of comprehending
that which wouldn't begin to challenge even a retarded 10 year
old in a hurry, you continue to prefer a pretense of ignorance.
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Or, I used to be a Democrat but I just can't support Obama,
Clinton, Carter, Johnson, Kennedy, Truman, Roosevelt ...
I'm not even American you idiot.
Never said you were, imbecile. Even a simple
analogy immediately renders you wholly flummoxed.
Post by Bob Latham
What the hell are you smoking?
Either you're still lying (likely) or the topic
is itself far beyond your ability to grasp and
farther in fact over your head than the exosphere.
Bob.
Alan Baker
2020-08-18 19:21:22 UTC
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
Until this year I was such a Lewis fan that I couldn't watch a GP
live, I had to know the result before I could watch it, in case he
didn't win. Yes sad I know but true.
You're a bald-faced liar.
How do you know that?
I've seen these same pathetically feeble and
deservedly failed attempts innumerable times.
How does that address how you're supposed to know he's a "bald-faced
liar" when he says he was a fan of Hamilton?
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
Now, his actions have freed me
from that stupidity and now I don't much care who wins.
Bob.
And there it is again,
There's what again?
The pretense that you were once a true and loyal fan instead
of the fraud and a member of the opposition you so obviously
have always been. You're not kidding anyone, least of all me.
You have an obsession...

...let us hope it does not progress to stalking.
Bob Latham
2020-08-18 19:48:15 UTC
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Bob Latham
What the hell are you smoking?
Either you're still lying (likely) or the topic
is itself far beyond your ability to grasp and
farther in fact over your head than the exosphere.
You know nothing about me at all and what I have told you, the truth,
you're too stupid and bigoted to accept. I'm forced to conclude you
are an quite mad and completely obsessed with utter nonsense.

I suggest you get help for your illness.

Bob.
Heron
2020-08-18 20:02:07 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Bob Latham
What the hell are you smoking?
Either you're still lying (likely) or the topic
is itself far beyond your ability to grasp and
farther in fact over your head than the exosphere.
You know nothing about me at all and what I have told you, the truth,
you're too stupid and bigoted to accept.
Riiight, it's the defenders of the BLM
that are the stupid and bigoted ones.

You're a real, genuine, card carrying joke.

I'm forced to conclude you
Post by Bob Latham
are an quite mad and completely obsessed with utter nonsense.
I suggest you get help for your illness.
Bob.
Like I've said, I've seen these same pathetically feeble
and deservedly failed attempts innumerable times and don't
care an iota concerning any of your "thoughts" about me.
Bob Latham
2020-08-18 20:19:24 UTC
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
You know nothing about me at all and what I have told you, the
truth, you're too stupid and bigoted to accept.
Riiight, it's the defenders of the BLM
that are the stupid and bigoted ones.
Well as it happens I was keen to praise Lewis as a fantastic driver
who has been led into stupid politics. But as you bring up the
Marxist BLM, these are the people who wish to defund the police. How
is that going to stop black men getting murdered? The number of black
men murdered by police is minute compared to black men murdered by
other black men, you must have seen the figures.
So defunding the police is just about the most stupid thing possible
if you want to keep black men alive.

But don't let logic interfere with your lunacy, just keep twitching
in that corner.
Post by Bob Latham
are an quite mad and completely obsessed with utter nonsense.
I suggest you get help for your illness.
Bob.
Like I've said, I've seen these same pathetically feeble
and deservedly failed attempts
Attempts at what?
Post by Heron
innumerable times and don't care an iota concerning any of your
"thoughts" about me.
Just as well, because its obvious a village somewhere is missing its
idiot.

Bob.
Heron
2020-08-18 20:48:02 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
You know nothing about me at all and what I have told you, the
truth, you're too stupid and bigoted to accept.
You immediately exposed yourself with that "I used
to be a fan" crap. You're a babe in the woods
believing that tired approach wouldn't out you.
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Riiight, it's the defenders of the BLM
that are the stupid and bigoted ones.
Well as it happens I was keen to praise Lewis as a fantastic driver
who has been led into stupid politics.
Provide so much as a single past example where
you've made that transparently laughable claim.

But as you bring up the
Post by Bob Latham
Marxist BLM,
Now some more of your true feeling are exposed.
Post by Bob Latham
these are the people who wish to defund the police.
Some, but also do some capitalists.
Post by Bob Latham
How
is that going to stop black men getting murdered? The number of black
men murdered by police is minute compared to black men murdered by
other black men, you must have seen the figures.
As the number of white men that kill not only white
men, but also black men, and dwarf those killed by
the police, most of whom themselves are white men.
Post by Bob Latham
So defunding the police is just about the most stupid thing possible
if you want to keep black men alive.
How thoroughly risible and completely out of touch that
you believe either that black men are protected by the
police, or that black men buy into such abject bullshit.
You don't START to comprehend what the movement is about.
Post by Bob Latham
But don't let logic interfere with your lunacy, just keep twitching
in that corner.
Having a minor in math, I've no problems whatsoever with logic.
Post by Heron
innumerable times and don't care an iota concerning any of your
"thoughts" about me.
Just as well, because its obvious a village somewhere is missing its
idiot.
Bob.
Your annoyances, arguments and perspective identify
you proof-positive as a complete and total anti-
socialist, right-wing and thoroughly transparent fraud.
Bob Latham
2020-08-18 21:55:47 UTC
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
You know nothing about me at all and what I have told you, the
truth, you're too stupid and bigoted to accept.
You immediately exposed yourself with that "I used
to be a fan" crap.
Actually I was and if I'm really honest even now I still get
disappointed when the tyres prevent the win. Habits die hard.
Post by Heron
You're a babe in the woods
believing that tired approach wouldn't out you.
There was NO approach to anything that is your obsessed mind.
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Riiight, it's the defenders of the BLM
that are the stupid and bigoted ones.
Well as it happens I was keen to praise Lewis as a fantastic
driver who has been led into stupid politics.
Provide so much as a single past example where
you've made that transparently laughable claim.
I don't need to prove anything to you, I don't lie.
Post by Heron
But as you bring up the
Post by Bob Latham
Marxist BLM,
Now some more of your true feeling are exposed.
Well they are marxist, if you support that at least be a proud
marxist. I mean yeah, It always has to be held in place by force
because it is so awful.

Name a successful socialist state where the people are free, happy
and have a good living standard.
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
these are the people who wish to defund the police.
Some, but also do some capitalists.
Really, well they're both idiots then.
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
How is that going to stop black men getting murdered? The number
of black men murdered by police is minute compared to black men
murdered by other black men, you must have seen the figures.
As the number of white men that kill not only white
men, but also black men, and dwarf those killed by
the police, most of whom themselves are white men.
Hang on. so now you're telling me that the biggest cause of black men
getting murdered is white men who also kill white men? Why do they do
that then?

Point me to a reference for that drivel.

Not the police then? So why defund the police?
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
So defunding the police is just about the most stupid thing
possible if you want to keep black men alive.
How thoroughly risible and completely out of touch that
you believe either that black men are protected by the
police,
It is the job of the police to uphold the law for all citizens. Part
of that is dealing with murderers surely. Are you telling that the
police never deal with someone who has murdered a black person?
Post by Heron
or that black men buy into such abject bullshit.
Right, its such a wonderful organisation it advocates looting,
violence and crime. That is anarchy and insanity right there and you
want that?
Post by Heron
You don't START to comprehend what the movement is about.
Oh I think I do, theft, looting, violence and the the right commit
these crimes and still call themselves victims.
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
But don't let logic interfere with your lunacy, just keep
twitching in that corner.
Having a minor in math, I've no problems whatsoever with logic.
Then apply some. If you commit crime your are likely to get the
attention of the police and even shot by the police. Behave as a
normal citizen, earn your money, pay your bills, stay away from
drugs, police will leave you alone. Simple. Then you don't need to
defund them.
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
You're a real, genuine, card carrying joke.
Oh thank you.
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Like I've said, I've seen these same pathetically feeble
and deservedly failed attempts
Attempts at what?
Still not got an answer to that. Attempts at what??

The only thing I'm doing is speaking the truth which you don't accept.
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
innumerable times and don't care an iota concerning any of your
"thoughts" about me.
Just as well, because its obvious a village somewhere is missing
its idiot.
Your annoyances, arguments and perspective identify
you proof-positive as a complete and total anti-
socialist,
Yes true because I have a brain. Socialism has never ever in any
decade in any country on the face of the globe improved the lives of
ordinary people, not once.
Even China, held in place by force and they've gone controlled
capitalist and many have got rich, What a surprise, better life.

Had a good look at Venezuala lately? Let me guess, it failed because
of the USA and right wingers? A famous prime minister once said "
socialism always fails because sooner or later you run out of other
people's money."

Capitalism is an uneven and sometime unfair distribution of wealth,
socialism is an equal distribution of misery.

It is capitalism that generates wealth which the people need for a
good life, sorry that truth hasn't hit you yet, perhaps when you're
older.
Post by Heron
right-wing
Slightly possibly but not much, centre right really.
Post by Heron
and thoroughly transparent fraud.
No, no fraud what I've said to you this day is true and open.

Look mate, if you think looting now is fine because your grandfather
was treated appallingly decades ago you're not well and need
counselling or something. Of course if you want to take your country
into civil war, carry on. You will not benefit from that.

Bob.
Heron
2020-08-18 23:25:30 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
You know nothing about me at all and what I have told you, the
truth, you're too stupid and bigoted to accept.
You immediately exposed yourself with that "I used
to be a fan" crap.
Actually I was and if I'm really honest
That you are not normally and admittedly so, once again, hardly
comes as a surprise as that's already been shown to be the case.
Post by Heron
You're a babe in the woods
believing that tired approach wouldn't out you.
There was NO approach to anything that is your obsessed mind.
Roman Polanski, great director, had his legal problems.
Woody Allen, great director, had his family problems.
Jerzy Kosiński, great director, an admitted fraud who
committed suicide. Did those things denigrate their
work? Of course not, except to diminutive minds and
frauds like you. That was the tell with you: you
claimed to be a fan of LH until something not having
ANYTHING to do with that for which you claimed to
admire his work.
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Riiight, it's the defenders of the BLM
that are the stupid and bigoted ones.
Well as it happens I was keen to praise Lewis as a fantastic
driver who has been led into stupid politics.
Provide so much as a single past example where
you've made that transparently laughable claim.
I don't need to prove anything to you,
I knew you couldn't prove that which wasn't true.
Post by Bob Latham
I don't lie.
You've already twice admitted that you do and have.
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
But as you bring up the
Post by Bob Latham
Marxist BLM,
Now some more of your true feeling are exposed.
Well they are marxist, if you support that at least be a proud
marxist. I mean yeah, It always has to be held in place by force
because it is so awful.
Even successful governments only last for an
average of about 200 years; they all fall down.
Post by Bob Latham
Name a successful socialist state where the people are free, happy
and have a good living standard.
China, the largest country that's ever existed, despite the fact
that dummies like you repeat the canard that socialism is dead.
Most successful countries also have large and important components
of Socialism (graduated income tax, unemployment insurance, public
utilities, medical services...) without which they'd fall apart
sooner.
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
these are the people who wish to defund the police.
Some, but also do some capitalists.
Really, well they're both idiots then.
Aka anyone who disagrees with you.
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
How is that going to stop black men getting murdered? The number
of black men murdered by police is minute compared to black men
murdered by other black men, you must have seen the figures.
As the number of white men that kill not only white
men, but also black men, and dwarf those killed by
the police, most of whom themselves are white men.
Hang on. so now you're telling me that the biggest cause of black men
getting murdered is white men who also kill white men? Why do they do
that then?
White (particularly christian) men have EASILY
done most of the killing in the world, e.g., the
Crusades, WWI, WWII, Vietnam.
Post by Bob Latham
Point me to a reference for that drivel.
Try educating yourself, obviously no one else has been able to.
Post by Bob Latham
Not the police then? So why defund the police?
What a fool you are.
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
So defunding the police is just about the most stupid thing
possible if you want to keep black men alive.
How thoroughly risible and completely out of touch that
you believe either that black men are protected by the
police,
It is the job of the police to uphold the law for all citizens.
You're an actual child in an adults body who believes
in fairy tales and other children stories
Post by Bob Latham
Part
of that is dealing with murderers surely. Are you telling that the
police never deal with someone who has murdered a black person?
You're delusional.
Post by Heron
You don't START to comprehend what the movement is about.
Oh I think I do, theft, looting, violence and the the right commit
these crimes and still call themselves victims.
You just keep exposing yourself as an utter racist fool.
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
But don't let logic interfere with your lunacy, just keep
twitching in that corner.
Having a minor in math, I've no problems whatsoever with logic.
Then apply some. If you commit crime your are likely to get the
attention of the police and even shot by the police. Behave as a
normal citizen, earn your money, pay your bills, stay away from
drugs, police will leave you alone. Simple. Then you don't need to
defund them.
Again, you're a real, genuine, card carrying joke.
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Like I've said, I've seen these same pathetically feeble
and deservedly failed attempts
Attempts at what?
Still not got an answer to that. Attempts at what??
I'll be sure to address your priorities when you answer
any of my queries e.g., reparations for German Jews,
Japanese Americans, white slave holders ...
Post by Bob Latham
The only thing I'm doing is speaking the truth which you don't accept.
You too wouldn't recognize truth if it bit you in the ass.
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
innumerable times and don't care an iota concerning any of your
"thoughts" about me.
Just as well, because its obvious a village somewhere is missing
its idiot.
Your annoyances, arguments and perspective identify
you proof-positive as a complete and total anti-
socialist,
Yes true because I have a brain. Socialism has never ever in any
decade in any country on the face of the globe improved the lives of
ordinary people, not once.
China will shortly be the greatest power, in
every respect, that the world has ever known
Post by Bob Latham
Even China, held in place by force and they've gone controlled
capitalist and many have got rich, What a surprise, better life.
You swallow bullshit hook line and sinker and desire a bigger spoon.
Post by Bob Latham
Had a good look at Venezuala lately? Let me guess, it failed because
of the USA and right wingers?
You clearly don't even know the history of Central and
South America, not to mention Africa. See if these any
of these names conjure up any truth for you: Patrice
Lumumba, Ngo Dình Diem, Ernesto Guevara, Fidel Castro,
Salvador Allende, Daniel Ortega, Hugo Chavez, Nicolas
Maduro ... I could go on and on.

The US killed, helped to kill, or tried to kill all
of them and others everywhere else in the world,
anywhere they were considered to be "in the way".
Post by Bob Latham
A famous prime minister once said "
socialism always fails because sooner or later you run out of other
people's money."
Wholly unsurprising that you'd quote a right-wing british
colonialist 'leader", the empire where the sun never set,
that lost it all and went to war with tiny Argentina.
Post by Bob Latham
Capitalism is an uneven and sometime unfair distribution of wealth,
socialism is an equal distribution of misery.
It is capitalism that generates wealth which the people need for a
good life, sorry that truth hasn't hit you yet, perhaps when you're
older.
What a simplistic dolt you are. You don't know enough to debate me.
Some people don't know anything, others don't even suspect anything.
You're a classic example of the latter.
Post by Heron
and thoroughly transparent fraud.
No, no fraud what I've said to you this day is true and open.
You're a delusional bullshit artist.
Post by Bob Latham
Look mate, if you think looting now is fine because your grandfather
was treated appallingly decades ago you're not well and need
counselling or something. Of course if you want to take your country
into civil war, carry on. You will not benefit from that.
Bob.
The last ones (of your very ilk in fact) that tried that
(on a very similar topic I might add), and went against
the will of the people in the US, got their their asses
handed to them. You're on the losing side of history.
t***@gmail.com
2020-08-18 23:55:35 UTC

stick to auto sports cunt hole
Dex
2020-08-20 09:31:46 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Riiight, it's the defenders of the BLM
that are the stupid and bigoted ones.
Well as it happens I was keen to praise Lewis as a fantastic
driver who has been led into stupid politics.
Provide so much as a single past example where
you've made that transparently laughable claim.
I don't need to prove anything to you, I don't lie.
Post by Heron
But as you bring up the
Post by Heron
Post by Heron
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
innumerable times and don't care an iota concerning any of your
"thoughts" about me.
Just as well, because its obvious a village somewhere is missing
its idiot.
Your annoyances, arguments and perspective identify
you proof-positive as a complete and total anti-
socialist,
Yes true because I have a brain. Socialism has never ever in any
decade in any country on the face of the globe improved the lives of
ordinary people, not once.
What the hell do you think the UK is? What with the National Health,
Unemployment and retirement benefits, roads, pavements, street lighting,
schools, hospitals... All funded from taxpayers.

Compared to the US Democrats the Tories are far left.
Post by Bob Latham
Even China, held in place by force and they've gone controlled
capitalist and many have got rich, What a surprise, better life.
Had a good look at Venezuala lately? Let me guess, it failed because
of the USA and right wingers?
If you're in business selling oil and everyone stops buying your product
you will soon fold, regardless of left or right wing government.

One of the Trumps biggest parters is the ME is Saudi Arabia, not exactly
a shining beacon of human rights. He even tried doing deals with Kim
Jong-Un, called him a 'great man'.
Bob Latham
2020-08-20 17:04:44 UTC
Post by Dex
What the hell do you think the UK is? What with the National
Health, Unemployment and retirement benefits, roads, pavements,
street lighting, schools, hospitals... All funded from taxpayers.
Compared to the US Democrats the Tories are far left.
As you've pointed out, it depends what you compare with.

On your comparison I would agree with you. Johnson is a Liberal lefty.
Post by Dex
Post by Bob Latham
Even China, held in place by force and they've gone controlled
capitalist and many have got rich, What a surprise, better life.
Had a good look at Venezuala lately? Let me guess, it failed
because of the USA and right wingers?
If you're in business selling oil and everyone stops buying your
product you will soon fold, regardless of left or right wing
government.
One of the Trumps biggest parters is the ME is Saudi Arabia, not
exactly a shining beacon of human rights. He even tried doing
deals with Kim Jong-Un, called him a 'great man'.
You don't like the orange man them? :-)

Bob.
Dex
2020-08-20 21:27:17 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Dex
What the hell do you think the UK is? What with the National
Health, Unemployment and retirement benefits, roads, pavements,
street lighting, schools, hospitals... All funded from taxpayers.
Compared to the US Democrats the Tories are far left.
As you've pointed out, it depends what you compare with.
On your comparison I would agree with you. Johnson is a Liberal lefty.
I said the Tory party, not Johnson. Is he a liberal lefty because he
supports BLM?
Bob.
Bob Latham
2020-08-21 11:08:53 UTC
Post by Dex
Post by Bob Latham
As you've pointed out, it depends what you compare with.
On your comparison I would agree with you. Johnson is a Liberal lefty.
I said the Tory party, not Johnson. Is he a liberal lefty because
he supports BLM?
That hadn't crossed my mind actually, more of a case that he is
currently in charge.

As regards BLM, that would depend on which version of BLM (I'm told
there is a good and a website version) he supports. If he supports
the website version and defunding the police he's an irresponsible
lunatic.

Bob.
Edmund
2020-08-20 17:18:19 UTC
Yup before Trump nobody ever did business with the OPEC, right Einstein?
Dex
2020-08-20 21:36:42 UTC
Post by Edmund
Post by Dex
One of the Trumps biggest parters is the ME is Saudi Arabia, not
exactly a shining beacon of human rights.
Yup before Trump nobody ever did business with the OPEC, right Einstein?
Yeah, Venezuela was one of the founding member of OPEC.

Did the USA do a $350 billion, or whatever the 1970s currency equivalent
was, arms deal with OPEC members?

Perhaps that what they mean in that Iraq War joke about Iraq having WMD.
Rumsfeld kept the receipts.
Martin Harran
2020-08-20 16:24:16 UTC
On Tue, 18 Aug 2020 22:55:47 +0100, Bob Latham
<***@sick-of-spam.invalid> wrote:

[...]
Post by Bob Latham
Yes true because I have a brain. Socialism has never ever in any
decade in any country on the face of the globe improved the lives of
ordinary people, not once.
You never hear of a country called Sweden?

[...]
Bob Latham
2020-08-20 17:08:18 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Yes true because I have a brain. Socialism has never ever in any
decade in any country on the face of the globe improved the lives
of ordinary people, not once.
You never hear of a country called Sweden?
I think I've heard of them. :-)

Its a relative thing, they can't be hard left they're in the EU.
Though they may be further left than many.

Bob.
Martin Harran
2020-08-21 08:23:33 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Yes true because I have a brain. Socialism has never ever in any
decade in any country on the face of the globe improved the lives
of ordinary people, not once.
You never hear of a country called Sweden?
I think I've heard of them. :-)
Its a relative thing, they can't be hard left they're in the EU.
Though they may be further left than many.
Socialism != Hard Left.

Now, do you want to withdraw your assertion about "never ever in any
decade" and "not once"?
Bob Latham
2020-08-21 11:10:52 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Yes true because I have a brain. Socialism has never ever in any
decade in any country on the face of the globe improved the lives
of ordinary people, not once.
You never hear of a country called Sweden?
I think I've heard of them. :-)
Its a relative thing, they can't be hard left they're in the EU.
Though they may be further left than many.
Socialism != Hard Left.
Now, do you want to withdraw your assertion about "never ever in any
decade" and "not once"?
No, sorry. They may be happy living in their state but I'm certain
socialism did not give them their wealth.

Bob.
build
2020-08-21 02:50:54 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Yes true because I have a brain. Socialism has never ever in any
decade in any country on the face of the globe improved the lives of
ordinary people, not once.
You never hear of a country called Sweden?
[...]
Sweden is a constitutional monarchy.
Sweden is NOT socialist.
Sweden did experiment with socialism briefly in the 1970s and 1980s. This made the country famous, but it almost destroyed it.
Alan Baker
"No true Scotsman"...
Bob Latham
2020-08-21 11:11:59 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Yes true because I have a brain. Socialism has never ever in any
decade in any country on the face of the globe improved the lives of
ordinary people, not once.
You never hear of a country called Sweden?
[...]
Sweden is a constitutional monarchy.
Sweden is NOT socialist.
Sweden did experiment with socialism briefly in the 1970s and
1980s. This made the country famous, but it almost destroyed it.
That's what i would expect, thanks for the extra info.

Bob.

geoff
2020-08-21 05:42:18 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Yes true because I have a brain. Socialism has never ever in any
decade in any country on the face of the globe improved the lives of
ordinary people, not once.
You never hear of a country called Sweden?
[...]
.... or a host (or 'most') of other nations that many ( most ?) in the
USA would consider to be 'socialist'.

2020-08-21 06:29:05 UTC
USA
The saved your useless, lazy, dumb asses in ww2?
You are fucking welcome. You stupid cunt
Dex
You have no idea what defunding the police means.
Bob Latham
2020-08-20 17:12:46 UTC
Post by Dex
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
You know nothing about me at all and what I have told you, the
truth, you're too stupid and bigoted to accept.
Riiight, it's the defenders of the BLM
that are the stupid and bigoted ones.
Well as it happens I was keen to praise Lewis as a fantastic driver
who has been led into stupid politics. But as you bring up the
Marxist BLM, these are the people who wish to defund the police.
You have no idea what defunding the police means.
The words mean remove the money that pays the police.

The idea is to stop the police functioning.

Some think that will be better.

It will inevitably lead to more crime and more people are likely to
die a violent death. Complete anarchy is a likely outcome.

Or have words changed their meaning?

Bob.
Dex
2020-08-20 21:38:12 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Dex
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
You know nothing about me at all and what I have told you, the
truth, you're too stupid and bigoted to accept.
Riiight, it's the defenders of the BLM
that are the stupid and bigoted ones.
Well as it happens I was keen to praise Lewis as a fantastic driver
who has been led into stupid politics. But as you bring up the
Marxist BLM, these are the people who wish to defund the police.
You have no idea what defunding the police means.
The words mean remove the money that pays the police.
The idea is to stop the police functioning.
Some think that will be better.
It will inevitably lead to more crime and more people are likely to
die a violent death. Complete anarchy is a likely outcome.
Or have words changed their meaning?
You're being too pedantic, go look up the meaning of the phrase.
Bob.
petrolcan

https://i.imgur.com/SsGwlSs.jpg
~misfit~
2020-08-21 00:53:52 UTC
Post by petrolcan
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Dex
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
You know nothing about me at all and what I have told you, the
truth, you're too stupid and bigoted to accept.
Riiight, it's the defenders of the BLM
that are the stupid and bigoted ones.
Well as it happens I was keen to praise Lewis as a fantastic driver
who has been led into stupid politics. But as you bring up the
Marxist BLM, these are the people who wish to defund the police.
You have no idea what defunding the police means.
The words mean remove the money that pays the police.
The idea is to stop the police functioning.
Some think that will be better.
It will inevitably lead to more crime and more people are likely to
die a violent death. Complete anarchy is a likely outcome.
Or have words changed their meaning?
Bob.
Have a look
https://i.imgur.com/SsGwlSs.jpg
Yep.

However Bob Latham has showed that he's not interested in facts, only in catch-cries and
dog-whistles. Otherwise he would have spent some of the time he's been posting here actually
researching what the fusk he's talking about.

That or he's 'one of them', a blind swallower and regurgitator of orchestrated social media
campaigns much like POTUS is. Maybe he's even a deliberate spreader of disinformation (i.e. racist)?

2020-08-21 06:31:16 UTC
You have no say moron
Alan Baker
2020-08-20 23:05:06 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Dex
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
You know nothing about me at all and what I have told you, the
truth, you're too stupid and bigoted to accept.
Riiight, it's the defenders of the BLM
that are the stupid and bigoted ones.
Well as it happens I was keen to praise Lewis as a fantastic driver
who has been led into stupid politics. But as you bring up the
Marxist BLM, these are the people who wish to defund the police.
You have no idea what defunding the police means.
The words mean remove the money that pays the police.
No. That isn't what it means.
Post by Bob Latham
The idea is to stop the police functioning.
Nope. Wrong again.
Words have this funny thing you might not have heard of: "context".
~misfit~
2020-08-21 00:46:07 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Dex
Post by Bob Latham
<https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/12/opinion/sunday/floyd-abolish-defund-police.html?>

You have to read a little beyond the lede to see what he's actually saying.
geoff
2020-08-21 05:44:18 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Dex
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
You know nothing about me at all and what I have told you, the
truth, you're too stupid and bigoted to accept.
Riiight, it's the defenders of the BLM
that are the stupid and bigoted ones.
Well as it happens I was keen to praise Lewis as a fantastic driver
who has been led into stupid politics. But as you bring up the
Marxist BLM, these are the people who wish to defund the police.
You have no idea what defunding the police means.
The words mean remove the money that pays the police.
The idea is to stop the police functioning.
Some think that will be better.
It will inevitably lead to more crime and more people are likely to
die a violent death. Complete anarchy is a likely outcome.
Or have words changed their meaning?
Bob.
The Orangotman doesn't understand the phrase either, as with most things.

geoff
petrolcan

alister
2020-08-18 21:34:20 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
You know nothing about me at all and what I have told you, the truth,
you're too stupid and bigoted to accept. I'm forced to conclude you are
an quite mad and completely obsessed with utter nonsense.
I suggest you get help for your illness.
Bob.
I would not waist any further time with this moron who clearly thinks
that anyone who dares to argue that lewis may indeed be simply human &
not a super deity is hater & a racist.
perhaps he has had some bad experiences in his past, I don't know & it
still does not detract form the fact that he is at best misguided.

Heck even Texarsegate makes more reasoned posts!
I must follow the people. Am I not their leader? -Benjamin Disraeli
Heron
2020-08-18 23:14:21 UTC
Post by alister
Post by Bob Latham
You know nothing about me at all and what I have told you, the truth,
you're too stupid and bigoted to accept. I'm forced to conclude you are
an quite mad and completely obsessed with utter nonsense.
I suggest you get help for your illness.
Bob.
I would not waist any further time with this moron who clearly thinks
that anyone who dares to argue that lewis may indeed be simply human &
not a super deity is hater & a racist.
Of course I'VE never said anything remotely similar to that
and don't believe that and you know that, but of course
YOU have to purposely misrepresent, it's all you really have.
Post by alister
perhaps he has had some bad experiences in his past, I don't know & it
still does not detract form the fact that he is at best misguided.
Thank you for the spurious assessment Dr. Know Nothing.
You wouldn't recognize actual reasoning if it bit you in the ass.
alister
2020-08-19 13:27:19 UTC
Post by alister
Heck even Texarsegate makes more reasoned posts!
You wouldn't recognize actual reasoning if it bit you in the ass.
I think Bob would disagree
You have called him a liar & although not directly used the word racist
have intimated as much.
--
Two men came before Nasrudin when he was magistrate. The first man said,
"This man has bitten my ear -- I demand compensation." The second man
and must pay three silver pieces."
Bob Latham
2020-08-19 09:19:24 UTC
Post by alister
I would not waist any further time with this moron who clearly
thinks that anyone who dares to argue that lewis may indeed be
simply human & not a super deity is hater & a racist.
I fear you are correct. Calling people racist who are not racist is
just a tactic used by the left to silence views they don't like.

We are slowly heading for a situation where on most topics only one
view is allowed by the leftists, disagree and you're racist. This is
incredibly dangerous and needs to be called out before this fascism
(and that's what it is) controls our lives completely.

Bob.
geoff
2020-08-21 05:48:26 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by alister
I would not waist any further time with this moron who clearly
thinks that anyone who dares to argue that lewis may indeed be
simply human & not a super deity is hater & a racist.
I fear you are correct. Calling people racist who are not racist is
just a tactic used by the left to silence views they don't like.
We are slowly heading for a situation where on most topics only one
view is allowed by the leftists, disagree and you're racist. This is
incredibly dangerous and needs to be called out before this fascism
(and that's what it is) controls our lives completely.
Bob.
Or from the other viewpoint; anything that is inconveniently true is
'fake news', and it really is fantastic that people are so ignorant they
believe the drivel spouted by POTUS and his sycophants.

2020-08-18 21:10:57 UTC
retarded 10 year old
That is an offensive term.
You fucking simpleton neanderthal.
Wake the fuck up. Fool
Brian Lawrence
2020-08-19 06:56:11 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Lewis Hamilton Leading BLM Movement In F1
Is 'Absolutely Correct,' Gallagher Says
Until this year I was a massive Lewis fan. I thought he was an
incredible talent and certainly one of the best drivers ever. I also
noticed when it was raining and cars didn't go out, it was Lewis who
went to his fans throwing caps at such. Thought he was a great bloke.
I fully support Lewis' fight against racism. It is always wrong to
discriminate on the grounds of race or colour.
But then I'm afraid I struggle. I cannot support the idea of
defunding the police. The idea that looting stores is okay because it
is reparation is also a stretch for me. Lastly, I would love him to
explain to me how I've had white privilege or more privilege than
he's had even as a child.
You seem to be confusing the two different aspects of Black Lives
Matter/BLM. There is an 'organisation' in the US & Canada founded in
2013, it may well be Marxist and may want to 'defund the police',
and various other things. I'm not aware that Hamilton is in any way
a supporter of that.

Most of the rest of the world (and most Americans & Canadians) support
an end to racism and discrimination and more equal opportunities.
Hamilton has led the efforts of F1 to make changes and increase equality
within the sport. Several other sports have similar initiatives -
cricket, tennis, football, etc., have all seen players wearing BLM
logos, with many of them (and officials) taking a knee before matches.
Bob.
Bob Latham
2020-08-19 09:13:17 UTC
Post by Brian Lawrence
You seem to be confusing the two different aspects of Black Lives
Matter/BLM. There is an 'organisation' in the US & Canada founded
in 2013, it may well be Marxist and may want to 'defund the
police', and various other things. I'm not aware that Hamilton is
in any way a supporter of that.
Okay, no problem so far.
Post by Brian Lawrence
Most of the rest of the world (and most Americans & Canadians)
support an end to racism and discrimination and more equal
opportunities.
No problem with that either.
Post by Brian Lawrence
Hamilton has led the efforts of F1 to make changes
and increase equality within the sport.
Yes, no problem with that either.
Post by Brian Lawrence
Several other sports have similar initiatives - cricket, tennis,
football, etc., have all seen players wearing BLM logos, with many
of them (and officials) taking a knee before matches.
Hang on. You agreed that BLM was marxist - defund the police etc. and
said I was confusing two separate things. So as sportsmen inc
Hamilton are wearing BLM shirts how do I know that these sports
people don't agree with Marxism, defunding the police, violence and
looting? I'm not "confusing the two" they are.

Wearing anti-racism T-shirts is one thing no one should have a
problem with but that's not the raison d'etre for BLM. BLM like
antifa is about being anti-capitalist, the very thing that gave
Hamilton his astonishing wealth.

Bob.
Brian Lawrence
2020-08-19 10:12:25 UTC
Post by Brian Lawrence
Hamilton has led the efforts of F1 to make changes
and increase equality within the sport.
Yes, no problem with that either.
If you have no problem with things, it's hardly necessary to tell
everyone.
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Brian Lawrence
Several other sports have similar initiatives - cricket, tennis,
football, etc., have all seen players wearing BLM logos, with many
of them (and officials) taking a knee before matches.
Hang on. You agreed that BLM was marxist - defund the police etc. and
Well I didn't 'agree' that the BLM Foundation was either of those
things, I wrote that they 'may be'.
Post by Bob Latham
said I was confusing two separate things. So as sportsmen inc
Hamilton are wearing BLM shirts how do I know that these sports
people don't agree with Marxism, defunding the police, violence and
looting? I'm not "confusing the two" they are.
I imagine they are all clear of what they are supporting - they have
said why they support it and none of them have mentioned Marxism or
defunding the police - AFAIK.
Bob.
Bob Latham
2020-08-19 13:22:57 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
said I was confusing two separate things. So as sportsmen inc
Hamilton are wearing BLM shirts how do I know that these sports
people don't agree with Marxism, defunding the police, violence
and looting? I'm not "confusing the two" they are.
I imagine they are all clear of what they are supporting - they
have said why they support it and none of them have mentioned
Marxism or defunding the police - AFAIK.
Have you had a look at their website?

Read the article there on - What defunding the police means?

I'm all for stopping racism it is wrong but BLM is about far more and
it's not good. Have you not seen BLM members making speeches saying
they should allowed to loot shops because it is reparations?

Bob.
AnthonyL
2020-08-19 12:32:11 UTC
On Wed, 19 Aug 2020 07:56:11 +0100, Brian Lawrence
Post by Brian Lawrence
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
[...]
I watch F1 to see motor racing not to be lectured on. The repeated
symbolism has passed its sell-by-date.

The same is happening in football (the real, UK football). Players
used to have their names written on the back of their shirts. It
suddenly changed to every shirt having BLM on the back. Brilliant -
not. I watch football to watch football not to be lectured to.

Oh and every other top player in English football happens to be black.
Not a problem but what is the message about? And then who gets done
for speeding at 85mph, a black ex-footballer. Clearly he is being
racially profiled because was caught 3 times (in 5 weeks), on the same
stretch of road, a few years ago.

Does anybody for one minute think that one iota of difference has been
made to those who think BLM doesn't matter?
--
AnthonyL

Why ever wait to finish a job before starting the next?
Heron
2020-08-19 12:49:36 UTC
Post by Brian Lawrence
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
[...]
Says he who needs it most.
Post by AnthonyL
The repeated
symbolism has passed its sell-by-date.
A product and market which you always loathed.
Post by AnthonyL
The same is happening in football (the real, UK football).
Verily dwarfed by US football.
Post by AnthonyL
Players
used to have their names written on the back of their shirts.
Ah yes, the chant of the right-winger: "lets go back".
Post by AnthonyL
It
suddenly changed to every shirt having BLM on the back. Brilliant -
not. I watch football to watch football not to be lectured to.
But don't mind at all the destructive militaristic
nationalism of the anthem.
Post by AnthonyL
Oh and every other top player in English football happens to be black.
Not a problem
You too are a bald-faced liar.
Post by AnthonyL
but what is the message about?
Still can't tell, eh. Racism!? What racism?
Post by AnthonyL
And then who gets done
for speeding at 85mph, a black ex-footballer. Clearly he is being
racially profiled because was caught 3 times (in 5 weeks), on the same
stretch of road, a few years ago.
Does anybody for one minute think that one iota of difference has been
made to those who think BLM doesn't matter?
There sure is a lot of mental midget haters here.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately
explained by (the purest) stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Bigbird
2020-08-19 13:22:10 UTC
Post by AnthonyL
I watch F1 to see motor racing not to be lectured on. The repeated
symbolism has passed its sell-by-date.
The same is happening in football (the real, UK football). Players
used to have their names written on the back of their shirts. It
suddenly changed to every shirt having BLM on the back. Brilliant -
not. I watch football to watch football not to be lectured to.
Oh and every other top player in English football happens to be black.
Not a problem but what is the message about?
Okay, that is your opinion but where the fuck does the next bit come
from?
Post by AnthonyL
And then who gets done
for speeding at 85mph, a black ex-footballer. Clearly he is being
racially profiled because was caught 3 times (in 5 weeks), on the same
stretch of road, a few years ago.
I don't understand what you are trying to say by plucking that out to
nowhere. I have read nothing about racial profiling in connection to
the case.

So you're just making shit up to fit your warped narrative?
Post by AnthonyL
Does anybody for one minute think that one iota of difference has been
made to those who think BLM doesn't matter?
Well, you're triggered. It just looks complicated as to why.

As for F1 I think they have for the most part avoided the rather
political BLM and stuck with an end racism message. It's not exactly in
your face so if it makes you feel awkward just look away.
--
Bozo bin
Texasgate
Enjoy!
Bob Latham
2020-08-19 13:39:59 UTC
Post by AnthonyL
I watch F1 to see motor racing not to be lectured on. The repeated
symbolism has passed its sell-by-date.
The same is happening in football (the real, UK football). Players
used to have their names written on the back of their shirts. It
suddenly changed to every shirt having BLM on the back. Brilliant
- not. I watch football to watch football not to be lectured to.
Oh and every other top player in English football happens to be
black. Not a problem but what is the message about? And then who
gets done for speeding at 85mph, a black ex-footballer. Clearly he
is being racially profiled because was caught 3 times (in 5 weeks),
on the same stretch of road, a few years ago.
Does anybody for one minute think that one iota of difference has
been made to those who think BLM doesn't matter?
Most people I know, myself included had really been ignoring colour
for many years. The population was mixed and there was no point. But
recent BLM and antifa activity has brought race/colour back to the
front and centre. Some are saying this has taken things back decades,
I can see why they say that.

I have a former colleague friend who happens to be both black and a
Lewis fan. Really great bloke, we get on well, we normally chat on
the phone after a GP. Now I'm nervous when I speak to him because I
don't know his views on Lewis antics and BLM. I hope he never brings
the subject up but I fear it may cause a rift. I'm not going to
pretend I support BLM. I suppose he might agree with me, I don't
recall him ever getting treated any different to anyone else. He was
further up the ladder than me. I can't imagine him wanting
reparations.

Bob.
Heron
2020-08-19 14:14:43 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by AnthonyL
[...]
A very common racist trope: "I don't see color".
Post by Bob Latham
But
recent BLM and antifa activity has brought race/colour back to the
front and centre. Some are saying this has taken things back decades,
I can see why they say that.
Right, it's not the right-wing racists that are
reactionaries, it's those liberal blacks, I tell ya.
Post by Bob Latham
I have a former colleague friend who happens to be both black and a
Lewis fan. Really great bloke, we get on well, we normally chat on
the phone after a GP.
Some of my best friends are black, I tell ya. What a clown.
Post by Bob Latham
Now I'm nervous when I speak to him because I
don't know his views on Lewis antics and BLM. I hope he never brings
the subject up but I fear it may cause a rift.
Fear, the domain of the right-wing racist. And, as
one would expect, no courage in his convictions.

< I'm not going to
Post by Bob Latham
pretend I support BLM. I suppose he might agree with me, I don't
recall him ever getting treated any different to anyone else. He was
further up the ladder than me. I can't imagine
Imagine that, he can't even IMAGINE it.
Post by Bob Latham
him wanting
reparations.
Bob.
But clown boy has no qualms whatsoever about reparations
provided white slave holders, German Jews, Japanese Americans ...
Bob Latham
2020-08-19 16:11:46 UTC
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
pretend I support BLM. I suppose he might agree with me, I don't
recall him ever getting treated any different to anyone else. He
was further up the ladder than me. I can't imagine
Imagine that, he can't even IMAGINE it.
Post by Bob Latham
him wanting reparations.
Yes that's right I have respect for him and he's not a idiot.
Post by Heron
But clown boy has no qualms whatsoever about reparations provided
white slave holders, German Jews, Japanese Americans ...
What the hell on you on about now.

Can't argue with insanity.

Bob.
Heron
2020-08-19 16:26:33 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
him wanting reparations.
Yes that's right I have respect for him and he's not a idiot.
But you clearly are, his case is immaterial.
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
But clown boy has no qualms whatsoever about reparations provided
white slave holders, German Jews, Japanese Americans ...
What the hell on you on about now.
Can't argue with insanity.
Bob.
He couldn't begin to make a cogent, convincing argument on
the simple proof that the Earth was an oblate sphere or wasn't
flat if his low and worthless life were dependent upon it.
Edmund
2020-08-19 16:32:26 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
But clown boy has no qualms whatsoever about reparations provided
white slave holders, German Jews, Japanese Americans ...
What the hell on you on about now.
Can't argue with insanity.
Why you keep trying?
Post by Bob Latham
Bob.
Edmund
Bob Latham
2020-08-19 16:40:07 UTC
Post by Edmund
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
But clown boy has no qualms whatsoever about reparations provided
white slave holders, German Jews, Japanese Americans ...
What the hell on you on about now.
Can't argue with insanity.
Why you keep trying?
Post by Bob Latham
Bob.
Edmund
I take your point.

Bob.
Heron
2020-08-19 16:42:18 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Edmund
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
But clown boy has no qualms whatsoever about reparations provided
white slave holders, German Jews, Japanese Americans ...
What the hell on you on about now.
Can't argue with insanity.
Why you keep trying?
Post by Bob Latham
Bob.
Edmund
I take your point.
Bob.
True birds (brains) of a feather.
Heron
2020-08-19 16:38:41 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
But clown boy has no qualms whatsoever about reparations provided
white slave holders, German Jews, Japanese Americans ...
What the hell on you on about now.
Can't absorb or comprehend anything, can he. I've broached
the subject at least twice after his complaint about black
reparations. The clown is doubtlessly mentally challenged.
Bigbird
2020-08-19 22:25:43 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by AnthonyL
[...]
That is some demented shit.
--
Bozo bin
Texasgate
Enjoy!
Martin Harran
2020-08-20 07:29:04 UTC
On Wed, 19 Aug 2020 14:39:59 +0100, Bob Latham
Post by Bob Latham
Post by AnthonyL
[...]
Why do you think Hamilton is the only ever black F1 driver?
Bob.
Martin Harran
2020-08-21 08:24:16 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by AnthonyL
[...]
No answer to this one, Bob?

[...]
Dex
Always comparing one side, your own experience, to what you see on TV.
AnthonyL
2020-08-20 12:05:08 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by AnthonyL
[...]
If I tend to ignore colour it is because I've lived among and with
peoples of different colours for many years so until someone points it
out that so and so is black it was not at the forefront of my mind.

But all this happened decades ago - in the 60's after the race riots.
And since. And my argument is that the gesturing is not a solution.
Post by Bob Latham
I have a former colleague friend who happens to be both black and a
Lewis fan. Really great bloke, we get on well, we normally chat on
the phone after a GP. Now I'm nervous when I speak to him because I
don't know his views on Lewis antics and BLM. I hope he never brings
the subject up but I fear it may cause a rift. I'm not going to
pretend I support BLM. I suppose he might agree with me, I don't
recall him ever getting treated any different to anyone else. He was
further up the ladder than me. I can't imagine him wanting
reparations.
I can't speak as a coloured guy so it is hard to know how some feel.
There are quite a few coloured/blacks on the internet who don't
associate specifically with the BLM movement. You should find a way
to discuss it with him. As far as I can tell, from the UK that is,
the Asians aren't particularly interested. Africans themselves were
of course complicit in the trading of slaves.

When you look at some of the big names there are, and always have
been, blacks who seem to have succeeded. The highest grossing actor
of all time is black. That isn't to say there is no problem but such
people are in a better to do something about any unequalities as is
Hamilton, one of the best paid sportsmen in history. And I don't
think it comes from kneeling before a race and shaming some of his
fellow drivers into doing the same. There are parallels with women's
lib - another issue where the "downtrodden" demand their rights.
They've been banging on about it for decades - some just get on with
it.

Playing the victim isn't a good approach in my view. There must be
better ways for any problems to be tackled and better forums than at
sporting tracks and other entertainment venues. I wait in eagerness
to see how well Hamilton uses his influence and his millions to give
other eager black/mixed race kids the opportunities .... well not
that he was denied, maybe had to fight (too) hard for. Or did no one
else have to sacrifice anything for the succcesses they get regardless
their colour?

Look forward to comments from your colleague.

Martin Harran
2020-08-19 09:23:26 UTC
On Tue, 18 Aug 2020 15:32:41 +0100, Bob Latham
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Lewis Hamilton Leading BLM Movement In F1
Is 'Absolutely Correct,' Gallagher Says
Until this year I was a massive Lewis fan. I thought he was an
incredible talent and certainly one of the best drivers ever. I also
noticed when it was raining and cars didn't go out, it was Lewis who
went to his fans throwing caps at such. Thought he was a great bloke.
I fully support Lewis' fight against racism. It is always wrong to
discriminate on the grounds of race or colour.
But then I'm afraid I struggle. I cannot support the idea of
defunding the police. The idea that looting stores is okay because it
is reparation is also a stretch for me. Lastly, I would love him to
explain to me how I've had white privilege or more privilege than
he's had even as a child.
Have you ever been stopped by the police because you are a white guy
driving a nice car?

Do you think there is no significance in Hamilton being the only ever
black F1 driver or that it just doesn't matter?
Bob.
build
2020-08-20 03:44:09 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Lewis Hamilton Leading BLM Movement In F1
Is 'Absolutely Correct,' Gallagher Says
Until this year I was a massive Lewis fan. I thought he was an
incredible talent and certainly one of the best drivers ever. I also
noticed when it was raining and cars didn't go out, it was Lewis who
went to his fans throwing caps at such. Thought he was a great bloke.
I fully support Lewis' fight against racism. It is always wrong to
discriminate on the grounds of race or colour.
But then I'm afraid I struggle. I cannot support the idea of
defunding the police. The idea that looting stores is okay because it
is reparation is also a stretch for me. Lastly, I would love him to
explain to me how I've had white privilege or more privilege than
he's had even as a child.
Have you ever been stopped by the police because you are a white guy
driving a nice car?
Yes. I bought my first Jag at 17, I was pulled over regularly by young cops.
Many young white blokes with hot cars experience the same.
I reckon you are stereo typing.
Bob.
Martin Harran
2020-08-20 07:24:17 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
[...]
I said a *nice* car, not a *hot* one - I wouldn't be surprised at the
police pulling over 17 year old driving a Jag no matter what his
colour.

Anyway, the government's own statistics speak for themselves:

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2019/may/04/stop-and-search-new-row-racial-bias

"Black people in England and Wales are 40 times more likely than white
people to be stopped and searched under controversial powers that home
secretary Sajid Javid recently made it easier for officers to use.
[...]
In the year to March 2018, black people in England and Wales excluding
London were 26 times more likely to be stopped, but in the previous 12
months they were just six times more likely to be stopped. In London,
black people were 12 times more likely to be stopped, compared with
four times the previous year. Combined figures for England and Wales
show black people were 40 times more likely to be stopped, up from 14
times in 2017."

The thing that gets me about that article is that it implies, albeit
unintentionally, that the previous "just six times more likely" was
somehow ok.
Bob.
Bigbird
2020-08-19 13:46:55 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
[...]
Whenever has Lewis Hamilton said anything about de-funding the police.
Most of your post has nothing to do with anything Lewis has said or
supports.
His support for the "Black Lives Matter" message is rooted solely in
anti-discrimination.

Your deliberate conflation with things happening elsewhere in the world
is disingenuous mealy mouthed nonsense.

Enlighten yourself and pull your head in.

"Asked by The Race for his thoughts on the conflation of the Black
Lives Matter message with controversial political organisations and the
confusion it has caused, Hamilton said: “You’re right. There are
certain people that are speaking about it and making it more political
than I would say that it is.

“I think it’s UK Black Lives Matter that have spoken on some more
political issues.

“But I think the people that are out at rallies, the people out there
marching, are fighting for one cause and that’s for the equality. It’s
not a political thing, necessarily.

“When I went to London, that’s what we were out there doing.

“When I wear this shirt, when I speak out, that’s what I’m supporting.

“I’m not supporting, necessarily, the political movements, that’s
something completely different.

“So I think it’s important to try and keep them separate.”

HTH
--
Bozo bin
Texasgate
Enjoy!
News
Glib. Being generous. Not limited to HAM.
Bob Latham
2020-08-19 16:08:46 UTC
Whenever has Lewis Hamilton said anything about de-funding the
police. Most of your post has nothing to do with anything Lewis has
said or supports.
I agree.
Post by Bigbird
His support for the "Black Lives Matter" message is rooted solely
in anti-discrimination.
I'm anti-discrimination but I don't support BLM.

Why would you wear a shirt with BLM on it if you don't support BLM?
BLM supports amongst other things defunding the police it's on their
website I'm not making it up, look for yourself.
Post by Bigbird
Your deliberate conflation with things happening elsewhere in the
world is disingenuous mealy mouthed nonsense.
No, I'm not having your bullshit again. Explain what I'm conflating.
It is lewis that has added BLM not me, so get your facts right. He
wears a shirt with BLM on it, is it not reasonable to think he
supports the aims of BLM? Or is he an idiot wearing something he
doesn't understand.
Post by Bigbird
Enlighten yourself and pull your head in.
Stop trying to bluster and bullshit your way around logic it's not
working. Your comments are illogical nonsense.
Post by Bigbird
[...]
HUH
No it's mealy mouthed nonsense.

Either you support BLM and their political agenda or why are you
wearing their shirt?

Ridiculous, like wearing a swastika and saying you like the Jews.
Absurd.

Bob.
Bigbird
2020-08-19 22:21:59 UTC
Post by Bigbird
[...]
Instead of commenting on every line without reading ahead; try just
reading.

The answers were all there for you.
--
Bozo bin
Texasgate
Enjoy!
Bob Latham
2020-08-20 07:49:55 UTC
Post by Bigbird
[...]
Cut the superior crap, your talking like a complete idiot.

No amount of reading will convince me that looting is acceptable,
That violence is acceptable or that my family owes anyone a penny.

My grandfather fought German tyranny in the first world war and
worked in a foundry casting iron for most of his life. He lived in a
small council flat which was cold with only an electric fire in one
room. No white privilege at all.

My father fought in the second world war, he spent time down the mine
in the war and later in the RAF. He lived in a council house until
the mid 60s when he managed to buy a small house.

Not a single penny we have came from exploitation of black people
which ended generations before my grandparents were even born.

That's the reality of your "white privilege" you moron.

So you can f**k o** trying to tell me we're white privileged.
Post by Bigbird
The answers were all there for you.
No. it's bullshit. Trying to justify theft, violence and looting on
the grounds of something that happened many generations ago and very,
very little inside the UK anyway.

Where are our reparations for my grandfather spending years in a cold
wet trench having mustard gas and shells lobbed at him day and night.

Where is the reparations for my father who watched other RAF crew get
shot to shit defending our country and was in constantly at risk
himself.

That is real shit that happened in the UK and in living memory.

The fact that you have not twigged yet (or have you) that this is
about Marxism tells me a lot.

You do some reading. Start with the BLM website.

Bob.
Bigbird
2020-08-20 09:25:38 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Bigbird
Post by Bigbird
[...]
WTF has that got to do with Lewis's stand against racism?

[snip bullshit strawman]
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Bigbird
The answers were all there for you.
No. it's bullshit. Trying to justify theft, violence and looting on
the grounds of something that happened many generations ago and very,
very little inside the UK anyway.
Again a strawman response.

You can't be honest for one moment can you.

[snip more ignorant irrelevant bullcrap]

Stick to the discussion. Lewis's involvement with the anti-racism
message.
--
Bozo bin
Texasgate
Enjoy!
Brian Lawrence
2020-08-20 11:00:31 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
My grandfather fought German tyranny in the first world war and
worked in a foundry casting iron for most of his life. He lived in a
small council flat which was cold with only an electric fire in one
room. No white privilege at all.
How many non-white people lived in the UK during WW1? Were they as
privileged?
Post by Bob Latham
My father fought in the second world war, he spent time down the mine
in the war and later in the RAF. He lived in a council house until
the mid 60s when he managed to buy a small house.
Not a single penny we have came from exploitation of black people
which ended generations before my grandparents were even born.
, etc.
Slavery in the UK may have ended in the mid 19th century, but there are
other types of 'exploitation'. Why was the 2015 Modern Slavery Act
necessary?
Post by Bob Latham
That's the reality of your "white privilege" you moron.
So you can f**k o** trying to tell me we're white privileged.
You do some reading. Start with the BLM website.
Reading this thread I don't see anyone telling you that you/we are
'white privileged'. That said, most reasonable people can see that
white people have fared better than non-whites for centuries, and
that very little has ever been done to make things more equal.

The current BLM, the decentralised social movement, not the mainly
US-based network of chapters, is trying to address all forms of
inequality, not simply ethnic, but by gender, sexuality, age, etc.,
too.

You still seem to ignore the distinction.
Bob Latham
2020-08-20 16:56:42 UTC
Post by Brian Lawrence
Post by Bob Latham
My grandfather fought German tyranny in the first world war and
worked in a foundry casting iron for most of his life. He lived
in a small council flat which was cold with only an electric fire
in one room. No white privilege at all.
How many non-white people lived in the UK during WW1? Were they as
privileged?
If we talk about wealthy people being 'privileged' what we are really
saying is that they live well because other people serve them and
live less well to pay for that privilege. Or are you stretching
privilege to mean having something someone else doesn't have? Am I
privileged because I wasn't born without arms and legs? The word
privilege is being used to imply someone else's guilt.

I'll grant you, it could be argued that my family was *lucky* to be
born in the UK but not privileged, the good fortune didn't come at
anyone else's expense.

But even that is before we add war. I'm not sure my grandfather ever
felt lucky in the trenches or my father getting shot at in an
aircraft.

People with dark skins originate from nearer the equator and at that
time, not many had moved to the UK. Again nothing to do with
privilege.

What their lives were like wherever they were is absolutely nothing
to do with me or my family. Please explain why you think I should
feel any guilt for something which is nothing to do with me.
Post by Brian Lawrence
Post by Bob Latham
My father fought in the second world war, he spent time down the
mine in the war and later in the RAF. He lived in a council house
until the mid 60s when he managed to buy a small house.
Not a single penny we have came from exploitation of black people
which ended generations before my grandparents were even born.
, etc. Slavery in the UK may have ended in the mid 19th century,
but there are other types of 'exploitation'. Why was the 2015
Modern Slavery Act necessary?
Indeed, but that was not specifically about whites holding black
slaves was it. And today we have gangs and people traffickers abusing
people and we know about the sweatshops in Leicester which I'm lead
to believe is mostly the Asian community responsible. This all being
covered up by politically correct officials who kept their mouths
shut. They couldn't say anything for fear of being labelled racist
just like the grooming gang cover up.

But again, absolutely nothing to do with me or mine.
Post by Brian Lawrence
Post by Bob Latham
That's the reality of your "white privilege" you moron.
So you can f**k o** trying to tell me we're white privileged.
You do some reading. Start with the BLM website.
Reading this thread I don't see anyone telling you that you/we are
'white privileged'.
That's the whole point isn't it? By some means I've lived well at
their expense isn't that the argument and why there should be
'reparations' because I took from them.
Post by Brian Lawrence
That said, most reasonable people can see that
white people have fared better than non-whites for centuries,
And that's my fault how?
Post by Brian Lawrence
and that very little has ever been done to make things more equal.
Until very recently, most ordinary people in the UK lived in poverty.
People had to decide if they should eat or pay the rent, heat their
homes or buy some clothes. There was for most, nothing spare. People
earned their meagre wages with hard, dirty and often dangerous
labour. You think they should have given their pittance away? Their
conditions were so poor a new political party was created to help
them it was called the Labour party. That party has I'm afraid, long
ago abandoned ordinary folk in favour of the posh middle class.

My wife has a facebook friend who lives in the States. She was saying
she could not afford insulin as it was so expensive so had to
constantly decide eat or insulin. Another person fell down the stairs
to his cellar. He wouldn't call for an ambulance because of the cost.
Poverty and poor quality lives are not unique to black people even
now.

Of course the most obvious unequal people are people like Lewis
Hamilton. If he kept just a good living wage and gave the rest away
to other black people, that would make things more equal.
Post by Brian Lawrence
The current BLM, the decentralised social movement, not the mainly
US-based network of chapters, is trying to address all forms of
inequality, not simply ethnic, but by gender, sexuality, age, etc.,
too.
Oh right so there are two different versions of BLM now. I see. Only
one website though.

What do you mean by inequality? Do you mean of inequality opportunity
or of outcome? The one is sensible, fair and reasonable the other is
madness.
Post by Brian Lawrence
You still seem to ignore the distinction.
Two BLMs is a new concept to me. I've looked at the one advocating
defunding the police, reparations and looting is fine insanity.

Of course, I would support any group trying to get equality of
opportunities for all people, provided they stay within the law.

Bob.
~misfit~
2020-08-21 01:18:40 UTC
<snip>
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Brian Lawrence
The current BLM, the decentralised social movement, not the mainly
US-based network of chapters, is trying to address all forms of
inequality, not simply ethnic, but by gender, sexuality, age, etc.,
too.
Oh right so there are two different versions of BLM now. I see. Only
one website though.
You see what you want to see. I notice you've been saying that 'white lives matter' should also be
a call and implying sympathy for someone sacked for supporting that cause.

Here ya go: <https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/white-lives-matter>

You have been, <charity> unknowingly or otherwise </c>, supporting this group by posting their
slogan and bemoaning the fact that people have faced consequences for also using it.
Post by Bob Latham
Two BLMs is a new concept to me. I've looked at the one advocating
defunding the police, reparations and looting is fine insanity.
So you looked at the one that suited your argument? You say a lot for someone who doesn't even
bother to look into the facts of what they're saying.

log off loser
Edmund
2020-08-18 15:53:37 UTC
Post by Heron
Lewis Hamilton Leading BLM Movement In F1
Is 'Absolutely Correct,' Gallagher Says
https://www.ibtimes.com/lewis-hamilton-leading-blm-movement-f1-absolutely-correct-gallagher-says-3030090
Yea he's no hypocrite at all.... :-)

https://www.dumpert.nl/item/7969039_30de16e2

Edmund
keithr0
2020-08-19 12:22:27 UTC
Perhaps All Lives Matter would be a better cause.
Heron
2020-08-19 12:39:46 UTC
Post by keithr0
Post by Heron
Lewis Hamilton Leading BLM Movement In F1
Is 'Absolutely Correct,' Gallagher Says
https://www.ibtimes.com/lewis-hamilton-leading-blm-movement-f1-absolutely-correct-gallagher-says-3030090
Perhaps All Lives Matter would be a better cause.
Hard to believe, given all the press and BLM exposure
and its meaning, that anyone would or even could be so
imbecilic as to not comprehend its obvious connotation.
At this point, outside of a sanatorium, it would almost
have to be considered intentional.

Bob Latham
2020-08-19 13:43:34 UTC
Post by Heron
Post by keithr0
Post by Heron
Lewis Hamilton Leading BLM Movement In F1
Is 'Absolutely Correct,' Gallagher Says
https://www.ibtimes.com/lewis-hamilton-leading-blm-movement-f1-absolutely-correct-gallagher-says-3030090
Perhaps All Lives Matter would be a better cause.
Hard to believe, given all the press and BLM exposure
and its meaning, that anyone would or even could be so
imbecilic as to not comprehend its obvious connotation.
At this point, outside of a sanatorium, it would almost
have to be considered intentional.
Go on then I'll bite, what 'obvious connotation' lets have this
insanity chapter and verse.

What is wrong with all lives matter?

Lets hear it.

Bob.
Heron
2020-08-19 14:18:28 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by keithr0
Post by Heron
Lewis Hamilton Leading BLM Movement In F1
Is 'Absolutely Correct,' Gallagher Says
https://www.ibtimes.com/lewis-hamilton-leading-blm-movement-f1-absolutely-correct-gallagher-says-3030090
Perhaps All Lives Matter would be a better cause.
Hard to believe, given all the press and BLM exposure
and its meaning, that anyone would or even could be so
imbecilic as to not comprehend its obvious connotation.
At this point, outside of a sanatorium, it would almost
have to be considered intentional.
Go on then I'll bite, what 'obvious connotation' lets have this
insanity chapter and verse.
It's as if it was the first time he's ever heard of the
discussion. Not surprising that the racist has no qualms
whatsoever about exposing his abject ignorance either.
Post by Bob Latham
What is wrong with all lives matter?
Lets hear it.
He'll have to do his own research. He's clearly
and indisputably proven to be ineducable.
Bob
Bob Latham
2020-08-19 16:23:46 UTC
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
What is wrong with all lives matter?
Lets hear it.
He'll have to do his own research. He's clearly
and indisputably proven to be ineducable.
Post by Bob Latham
Bob
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately
explained by (the purest) stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Utter bullshit.

I'll tell you why you will not explain. It's because the expression
"Black Lives Matters" *implies* that other people's lives don't
matter, you know it and I know it. That's racism, there's no arguing,
it is racism.

If someone says instead, 'All Lives Matter' all hell breaks out which
confirms that the BLM message was intended to exclude all other
lives/races which confirms with no way back, pure racism.

So who's racist now?

Bob.
Heron
2020-08-19 16:30:01 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
What is wrong with all lives matter?
Lets hear it.
He'll have to do his own research. He's clearly
and indisputably proven to be ineducable.
Post by Bob Latham
Bob
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately
explained by (the purest) stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Utter bullshit.
Your stock in trade.
Post by Bob Latham
I'll tell you why you will not explain. It's because the expression
"Black Lives Matters" *implies* that other people's lives don't
matter, you know it and I know it. That's racism, there's no arguing,
it is racism.
You're an idiot to stupid to discover truth for yourself
without spoon-feeding. What everyone else already knows:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/53149076
The same racist, right-wing brexiteer as always - you!
Calum
2020-08-20 10:29:25 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
I'll tell you why you will not explain. It's because the expression
"Black Lives Matters" *implies* that other people's lives don't
matter
It really doesn't, unless you're the sort of person who also thinks that
the existence of cancer charities implies that other diseases don't
exist, or who gatecrashes funerals shouting "I too have felt loss!".

It simply means "black lives matter, too".
Bob Latham
2020-08-20 17:20:28 UTC
Post by Calum
Post by Bob Latham
I'll tell you why you will not explain. It's because the
expression "Black Lives Matters" *implies* that other people's
lives don't matter
It really doesn't, unless you're the sort of person who also thinks
that the existence of cancer charities implies that other diseases
don't exist,
Actually, that's a clever but specious argument.
Post by Calum
or who gatecrashes funerals shouting "I too have felt
loss!".
Not so much.
Post by Calum
It simply means "black lives matter, too".
So why not say that and stop appearing racist?

If that's true, why do BLM supporters go nuts when someone says "All
Lives Matter" ?

Bob.
Alan Baker
2020-08-20 23:04:05 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Calum
It simply means "black lives matter, too".
So why not say that and stop appearing racist?
If that's true, why do BLM supporters go nuts when someone says "All
Lives Matter" ?
Bob.
Because it pretends that there isn't a particular problem with black
people getting killed by police...

...which there most definitely IS.
~misfit~

2020-08-21 01:08:50 UTC
Post by Calum
Post by Bob Latham
I'll tell you why you will not explain. It's because the expression
"Black Lives Matters" *implies* that other people's lives don't
matter
It really doesn't, unless you're the sort of person who also thinks
that the existence of cancer charities implies that other diseases
don't exist, or who gatecrashes funerals shouting "I too have felt
loss!".
It simply means "black lives matter, too".
+1
Same here.

If white people were being killed by the police in the numbers that
black people are, there would be a huge outcry.

Hence: "Black Lives Matter [too]"
AnthonyL
2020-08-20 12:22:14 UTC
On Wed, 19 Aug 2020 17:23:46 +0100, Bob Latham
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
What is wrong with all lives matter?
Lets hear it.
He'll have to do his own research. He's clearly
and indisputably proven to be ineducable.
Post by Bob Latham
Bob
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately
explained by (the purest) stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Utter bullshit.
I'll tell you why you will not explain. It's because the expression
"Black Lives Matters" *implies* that other people's lives don't
matter, you know it and I know it. That's racism, there's no arguing,
it is racism.
If someone says instead, 'All Lives Matter' all hell breaks out which
confirms that the BLM message was intended to exclude all other
lives/races which confirms with no way back, pure racism.
So who's racist now?
Indeed there was a furore when someone hired a plane to fly over a
(real) football ground with a "White Lives Matter" banner and the
person behind it was sacked from his job. This Twitter post
symbolises the mess this movement is creating:

"A white man who flies 'White Lives Matter' over a football match
loses his job, as does his girlfriend, and his GoFundMe is taken down.
An Indian woman who tweets 'White Lives Don't Matter', gets promoted
to Professor at Cambridge University. Tell me there's no anti-white
agenda."

Bob Latham
2020-08-20 17:26:38 UTC
Post by AnthonyL
Indeed there was a furore when someone hired a plane to fly over a
(real) football ground with a "White Lives Matter" banner and the
person behind it was sacked from his job. This Twitter post
"A white man who flies 'White Lives Matter' over a football match
loses his job, as does his girlfriend, and his GoFundMe is taken
down. An Indian woman who tweets 'White Lives Don't Matter', gets
promoted to Professor at Cambridge University. Tell me there's no
anti-white agenda."
Yes, I'm afraid every word there is the honest truth.

Racism is absolutely fine, provided it's against white people. If BLM
called out all racism as unacceptable, my respect for them would be
much stronger.

Bob.
~misfit~
2020-08-21 00:33:01 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by AnthonyL
Indeed there was a furore when someone hired a plane to fly over a
(real) football ground with a "White Lives Matter" banner and the
person behind it was sacked from his job. This Twitter post
"A white man who flies 'White Lives Matter' over a football match
loses his job, as does his girlfriend, and his GoFundMe is taken
down. An Indian woman who tweets 'White Lives Don't Matter', gets
promoted to Professor at Cambridge University. Tell me there's no
anti-white agenda."
Yes, I'm afraid every word there is the honest truth.
I love the smell of irony in the morning.
Post by Bob Latham
Racism is absolutely fine, provided it's against white people. If BLM
called out all racism as unacceptable, my respect for them would be
much stronger.
I see that you've found your echo-chamber partner to bounce bullshit off of.

Are you aware that 'white lives matter' very quickly after the Floyd death / response became the
social media slogan of white supremacists and neo-nazis in an effort to undermine momentum? So now
that phrase is inexorably linked with those movements. It no longer mean what the words say,
instead it's a slogan (and indeed a counter-movement), yet another racist attack on blacks.

If you didn't know that already you're ill-informed on a subject you're spending a lot of time on -
but I suspect that you did in fact know already.

Sieg Heil motherlover!

Some reading:
<https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/31/us/white-lives-matter-has-been-declared-a-hate-group.html?>
<https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/16/us/all-lives-matter-black-lives-matter.html>

Bob Latham

Bob.
geoff
2020-08-21 05:55:03 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by keithr0
Post by Heron
Lewis Hamilton Leading BLM Movement In F1
Is 'Absolutely Correct,' Gallagher Says
https://www.ibtimes.com/lewis-hamilton-leading-blm-movement-f1-absolutely-correct-gallagher-says-3030090
Perhaps All Lives Matter would be a better cause.
Yes indeed.
Bob.
Which is, if you can see past simple obvious truth, a negative phrase
used in this context to imply that there is no problem of people of
colour being treated differently to 'ethnically correct' people, and by
extension that colonisation, slavery, etc have nothing to do with
systematic socio-economic deprivation.

geoff

PS it would be fun to hear POTUS try to say that sentence.
t***@gmail.com
2020-08-21 06:46:15 UTC
PS it would be fun to hear POTUS try to say that sentence.
Whats with you and the US in all your posts?
Same with misfart. He wants to go for a picnic.
Take protection you idiot
t***@gmail.com
2020-08-21 07:27:29 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by geoff
PS it would be fun to hear POTUS try to say that sentence.
Whats with you and the US in all your posts?
Same with misfart. He wants to go for a picnic.
Take protection you idiot
You 2 should go to a park
and lick your sore nuts together.
t***@gmail.com
2020-08-21 07:33:40 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by geoff
PS it would be fun to hear POTUS try to say that sentence.
Whats with you and the US in all your posts?
Same with misfart. He wants to go for a picnic.
Take protection you idiot
You 2 should go to a park
and lick your sore nuts together.
Do you have to wear masks when licking
your sore nuts together in the park?
t***@gmail.com
2020-08-21 07:44:00 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by geoff
PS it would be fun to hear POTUS try to say that sentence.
Whats with you and the US in all your posts?
Same with misfart. He wants to go for a picnic.
Take protection you idiot
You 2 should go to a park
and lick your sore nuts together.
Misfart has not been out of his house in 6 months.
It stinks terrible in there.
Can you get him out?
Keep his government handout loser hotline close by.
Bigbird
2020-08-19 13:28:14 UTC
Post by keithr0
Post by Heron
Lewis Hamilton Leading BLM Movement In F1
Is 'Absolutely Correct,' Gallagher Says
https://www.ibtimes.com/lewis-hamilton-leading-blm-movement-f1-absol
utely-correct-gallagher-says-3030090
Perhaps All Lives Matter would be a better cause.
Yet if you had taken one minute to understand BLM (the cause not the
political movement) that is what they are saying.
--
Bozo bin
Texasgate