Bernie Still At It
2020-04-03 07:56:35 UTC
https://www.planetf1.com/news/bernie-ecclestone-son/

"Former F1 chief Bernie Ecclestone has confirmed that he is to become
a father for the fourth time at 89 years of age.

Ecclestone is currently in Brazil at his farm north of Sao Paulo in
self-isolation due to the coronavirus pandemic.

He will turn 90 in October, but before that he is going to be a father
for the fourth time with wife Fabiana Flosi.

Ecclestone confirmed the news to German newspaper Blick."

And then the best line in the whole report .... Ecclestone added:
“After my Formula 1 time, we’ve had plenty of time to practice!”

Maybe he has an obliging neighbour :)

(cue series of old man/young woman jokes.)
https://www.avg.com
Sir Tim
2020-04-03 21:14:02 UTC
Post by Martin Harran
https://www.planetf1.com/news/bernie-ecclestone-son/
"Former F1 chief Bernie Ecclestone has confirmed that he is to become
a father for the fourth time at 89 years of age.
Ecclestone is currently in Brazil at his farm north of Sao Paulo in
self-isolation due to the coronavirus pandemic.
He will turn 90 in October, but before that he is going to be a father
for the fourth time with wife Fabiana Flosi.
Ecclestone confirmed the news to German newspaper Blick."
“After my Formula 1 time, we’ve had plenty of time to practice!”
Maybe he has an obliging neighbour :)
(cue series of old man/young woman jokes.)
Fabiana Flosi herself is 44, which is knocking on a bit for a first
pregnancy. Presumably his ego (unless, as you suggest there was a
surrogate) and her biological clock came into play.

I often wonder whether couples like this think about the sort of life their
offspring are likely to have. Plenty of money, sure, but does that really
make up for a father who you only remember in his dotage and a mother busy
with her career?
2020-04-03 22:24:14 UTC
I often wonder whether couples like this think about the sort of life their
offspring are likely to have. Plenty of money, sure, but does that really
make up for a father who you only remember in his dotage and a mother busy
with her career?
More self inflicted misery for you.
Don't worry about it.
Heron
2020-04-03 22:44:49 UTC
I often wonder whether couples like this think about the sort of life their
offspring are likely to have.
Probably better than anyone you've ever personally known.
Post by Sir Tim
Plenty of money, sure, but does that really
make up for a father who you only remember in his dotage and a mother busy
with her career?
Without a doubt. Neither having both parents available
nor being middle class or poor has ever been any sort
of guarantee of a loving relationship and upbringing.
~misfit~

Ya something got fucked up in your upbringing
Martin Harran
2020-04-03 21:50:18 UTC
On Fri, 03 Apr 2020 08:56:35 +0100, Martin Harran
Post by Martin Harran
(cue series of old man/young woman jokes.)
OK, I'll start it.

Man in his 80s marries woman in her thirties. She suggests that at his
age and with his dodgy ticker, they should have separate bedrooms,
which he agrees to.

On their wedding night, she is in bed when a there is a tap on her
bedroom door. "Come in" she calls and her new husband appears, gets
into bed with her and makes love to her with a degree of passion that
surprises her with his age. Afterwards he heads back to his room.

About half an hour later, there is another tap on her bedroom door.
"Come in" she calls and her new husband appears, gets into bed yet
again with her and makes love to her a second time. Afterwards he
again heads back to his room.

About half an hour later, there is yet another tap on her bedroom
door. "Come in" she calls and her new husband appears a third time.

"Gosh" she says, "You really are fit for man of your age!"

"Why?" he asks, looking at her with a puzzled face, "Was I here
already?"

:)
https://www.avg.com
Halmyre
2020-04-07 21:35:58 UTC
Post by Martin Harran
[...]
The one I heard, the 80 year old man is advised by his doctor that things might go better in the conjugal rights department if he took in a lodger, nudge nudge wink wink. The old man agrees, and some months later he meets the doctor who asks how things are.
"Oh fine, the wife is pregnant" says the old man.
"So, things worked out OK with the lodger then?" asks the doctor.
"Oh yes", comes the reply, "and she's pregnant too."
Halmyre
geoff
2020-04-07 21:59:04 UTC
Post by Martin Harran
[...]
Wife edges up to husband and coyly enquires "Would you like to take part
in a threesome with me ?".

Imagination running wild and immediately feeling something stirring down
under he quickly replies "Oh yes, I'd be into that !".

"OK" she says, opening the door. "I'd like you to meet Bruce".

8\

2020-04-07 22:27:31 UTC
Post by Martin Harran
[...]
That's me in the wardrobe,
that's me in the spotlight
Losing my erection.
Trying to keep up with you
and I don't know if I can do it
Oh no, I've said too much,
I haven't said enough,

Consider this ...
~misfit~
2020-04-08 03:36:05 UTC
Post by Bruce Hoult
Post by geoff
Post by Martin Harran
[...]
LOL! You have a lot of time on your hands huh? I do like REM though...

2020-04-08 21:11:52 UTC
I do like REM though...
Ya you're a real fucking rocker.
t***@gmail.com
2020-04-09 03:05:57 UTC
You have a lot of time on your hands huh?
Like you. Waiting for your next government hand out cheque.
t***@gmail.com
What's with you and homosexuality?
d***@warpmail.net
2020-04-13 19:30:44 UTC
Post by Martin Harran
https://www.planetf1.com/news/bernie-ecclestone-son/
"Former F1 chief Bernie Ecclestone has confirmed that he is to become
a father for the fourth time at 89 years of age.
Ecclestone is currently in Brazil at his farm north of Sao Paulo in
self-isolation due to the coronavirus pandemic.
He will turn 90 in October, but before that he is going to be a father
for the fourth time with wife Fabiana Flosi.
Ecclestone confirmed the news to German newspaper Blick."
“After my Formula 1 time, we’ve had plenty of time to practice!”
Maybe he has an obliging neighbour :)
(cue series of old man/young woman jokes.)
https://www.avg.com
Bernie's still got it, more like. Guarantee that everyone who posts here wouldn't be able to father a child at 89, most wouldn't be able to walk.
Got to hand it to that poisen dwarf, even though it didn't work out with his gay love child.
Heron
2020-04-13 20:29:49 UTC
Post by d***@warpmail.net
Post by Martin Harran
https://www.planetf1.com/news/bernie-ecclestone-son/
"Former F1 chief Bernie Ecclestone has confirmed that he is to become
a father for the fourth time at 89 years of age.
Ecclestone is currently in Brazil at his farm north of Sao Paulo in
self-isolation due to the coronavirus pandemic.
He will turn 90 in October, but before that he is going to be a father
for the fourth time with wife Fabiana Flosi.
Ecclestone confirmed the news to German newspaper Blick."
“After my Formula 1 time, we’ve had plenty of time to practice!”
Maybe he has an obliging neighbour :)
(cue series of old man/young woman jokes.)
https://www.avg.com
Bernie's still got it, more like. Guarantee that everyone who posts here wouldn't be able to father a child at 89, most wouldn't be able to walk.
Not to mention that most won't make it to 89 period.