VAN's engine
2017-10-01 10:00:17 UTC
Must be a different manufacturer than ALO's.

2017-10-01 10:19:37 UTC
Must be a different manufacturer than ALO's.
geoff
Is it not a later model?
Brian W Lawrence
2017-10-01 11:06:24 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by geoff
Must be a different manufacturer than ALO's.
geoff
Is it not a later model?
Both driver's had a new ICE in Singapore, so I assume they are
still the same.

Alonso had various upgrades on Friday, don't know if they were
installed on Vandoorne's car for Saturday/Sunday.
Brian W Lawrence
2017-10-01 11:39:28 UTC
Post by Brian W Lawrence
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by geoff
Must be a different manufacturer than ALO's.
geoff
Is it not a later model?
Both driver's had a new ICE in Singapore, so I assume they are
still the same.
I should have said Italy not Singapore.
Alan LeHun
2017-10-01 16:51:00 UTC
In article <***@mid.individual.net>, ***@msn.com
says...
Post by Brian W Lawrence
Alonso had various upgrades on Friday, don't know if they were
installed on Vandoorne's car for Saturday/Sunday.
Both drivers had upgrades fitted but Vandoorne had upgrades that were
not given to Alonso, in order to keep Alonso from taking penalties.

Vandoorne was driving the v3.6 engine and Alonso the v3.5
Alan LeHun
Edmund
2017-10-01 11:07:38 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by geoff
Must be a different manufacturer than ALO's.
geoff
Is it not a later model?
Alfonzie had an aero update

2017-10-01 12:41:32 UTC
Post by Edmund
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by geoff
Must be a different manufacturer than ALO's.
geoff
Is it not a later model?
Alfonzie had an aero update
Are you suggesting it was a downgrade? Well you can't blame that on
Honda.
Edmund
2017-10-01 14:06:21 UTC
Post by Edmund
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by geoff
Must be a different manufacturer than ALO's.
geoff
Is it not a later model?
Alfonzie had an aero update
Are you suggesting it was a downgrade?
Just as info, the Merc aero upgrade didn't work either.
Post by Bigbird
Well you can't blame that on Honda.
Well I didn't but now you mention it, the Honda guys have no problem
blaming McLaren for the Honda PU failures.