crnage, as predicted ....
2017-09-17 22:02:24 UTC
.... but nothing at all to do with the rain !

Well, not the first incident at least ....

2017-09-17 22:38:15 UTC
.... but nothing at all to do with the rain !
Well, not the first incident at least ....
geoff
Really? Those painted areas are slippery when wet.
CS
2017-09-18 05:24:23 UTC
I think SV would have collected KR even if MV hadn't been there.
CS
2017-09-19 06:35:38 UTC
And further more, both LH and FA displayed their racecraft by going for the outside line. They know in the wet the grip is good there without so much rubber and were also aware of the likely inside line carnage. Unfortunately FA got taken out.
News
2017-09-19 10:47:16 UTC
Going for the paint, you mean? LOL
larkim
2017-09-20 12:29:12 UTC
Post by CS
And further more, both LH and FA displayed their racecraft by going for the outside line. They know in the wet the grip is good there without so much rubber and were also aware of the likely inside line carnage. Unfortunately FA got taken out.
I agree that Hamilton more than likely went for the outside. But that was
as much in part due to the fact that he had a grid slot on that side of the
track. I doubt he'd have made for the extreme outside if he'd been starting
on the other side of the grid.
m***@gmail.com
2017-09-25 06:49:56 UTC
Post by CS
Post by geoff
.... but nothing at all to do with the rain !
Well, not the first incident at least ....
geoff
I think SV would have collected KR even if MV hadn't been there.
If MV hadn't been there, SV wouldn't have needed to make the move he did make.

No, I'm not saying that it was MV's fault, just that SV was reacting to MV's start and line.