Lowlife gets his comeuppance
2017-05-19 05:15:01 UTC
http://kwese.espn.com/f1/story/_/id/19408876/man-handed-suspended-sentence-blackmailing-schumacher-family
bra
2017-05-19 17:17:11 UTC
http://kwese.espn.com/f1/story/_/id/19408876/man-handed-suspended-sentence-blackmailing-schumacher-family
Dumbo reminds me of two of the all-time classic dumbos, both as it happens in the UK:

A man wearing a motorcycle helmet and goggles went into a bank and used a threatening note to extract a few pounds from the cashier. He was arrested shortly afterwards because the "Dymo" lettering on his helmet spelled his name.

Better was the one who "wanted to discuss a loan", then demanded cash, and ran out, leaving his wallet on the table of the office. When police arrived at his address, he was at his open door and said "Thank god you're here, I couldn't stand the waiting."

Humour aside, the guy in Germany is scuzzy.