Not a good day for Edmund
alister
2017-07-30 13:50:06 UTC
Lewis swaps back with Bottas as agreed & Alonso sets fasted lap

poor old Edmund must think the world is coming to a n end ;-)
--
Let's say the docs present a simplified view of reality... :-)
-- Larry Wall in <***@jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV>
Edmund
2017-07-30 14:59:52 UTC
Post by alister
Lewis swaps back with Bottas as agreed & Alonso sets fasted lap
poor old Edmund must think the world is coming to a n end ;-)
I heard Beelzebub in looking for new heater.

2017-07-30 21:44:39 UTC
Post by alister
Lewis swaps back with Bottas as agreed & Alonso sets fasted lap
poor old Edmund must think the world is coming to a n end ;-)
And ALO's engine didn't break, and actually went quite fast. Not much
to whinge about really, so not a great day.

geoff
Alan LeHun
2017-07-31 00:11:53 UTC
And ALO's engine didn't break, and actually went quite fast. Not much
to whinge about really, so not a great day.
He could winge about Ferrari using KR to back the mercs away from SV. :p
Alan LeHun
alister
2017-07-31 10:26:56 UTC
Post by Alan LeHun
Post by geoff
And ALO's engine didn't break, and actually went quite fast. Not much
to whinge about really, so not a great day.
He could winge about Ferrari using KR to back the mercs away from SV. :p
no he dosen't like Merc so would have been happy with that
had the situations been reversed ...

& to credit Edmund he looks like he has taken this in good jest
--
"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!], 'Pray,
Mr.