DotD - Monaco
2018-05-27 21:17:18 UTC
Ricciardo, and not just because he won.
News
2018-05-27 21:31:03 UTC
Post by John
Ricciardo, and not just because he won.
Driving around the MGU-K issue for half the race? F*ck yeah!
~misfit~
2018-05-28 05:26:40 UTC
Post by John
Ricciardo, and not just because he won.
DotW in fact.

2018-05-28 06:55:39 UTC
Post by John
Ricciardo, and not just because he won.
I don’t think many will disagree with that, especially after his team let
him down two years ago at Monaco.
keefy
2018-05-28 21:18:33 UTC
Post by John
Ricciardo, and not just because he won.
I don’t think many will disagree with that, especially after his team let
him down two years ago at Monaco.
I don't mean to be picky (OK, maybe just a little!) but doesn't Driver
of "the Day" mean what happened two years ago is completely irrelevant?
Sir Tim
2018-05-29 06:27:25 UTC
Post by keefy
Post by Sir Tim
Post by John
Ricciardo, and not just because he won.
I don’t think many will disagree with that, especially after his team let
him down two years ago at Monaco.
I don't mean to be picky (OK, maybe just a little!) but doesn't Driver
of "the Day" mean what happened two years ago is completely irrelevant?
Quite correct, but perhaps one should leave a little room for sentiment in
a ruthlessly competitive world :-)
keefy
2018-05-29 21:59:30 UTC
Post by keefy
Post by Sir Tim
Post by John
Ricciardo, and not just because he won.
I don’t think many will disagree with that, especially after his team let
him down two years ago at Monaco.
I don't mean to be picky (OK, maybe just a little!) but doesn't Driver
of "the Day" mean what happened two years ago is completely irrelevant?
Quite correct, but perhaps one should leave a little room for sentiment in
a ruthlessly competitive world :-)
Yes I think you are right, especially as we are not really part of that
ruthlessly competitive world, more on the outside looking in.

Edmund
2018-05-28 09:37:22 UTC
Post by John
Ricciardo, and not just because he won.
Absolutely, keeping his head cool and did everything right!
Stunning performance and a well deserved win.