Laughable "Living Legend".
2017-09-30 15:58:20 UTC
Rookie teammate yet *again* out-qualifies the
largely laughable "living legend".
Brian W Lawrence
2017-10-01 11:37:04 UTC
https://www.racer.com/images/2017/Sept_2/F1/qual_Malaysia.jpg
So what is the score now, 11-3?
.
2017-10-01 16:03:23 UTC
Post by Brian W Lawrence
Post by .
Rookie teammate yet *again* out-qualifies the
largely laughable "living legend".
https://www.racer.com/images/2017/Sept_2/F1/qual_Malaysia.jpg
So what is the score now, 11-3?
A rookie shouldn't be beating an experienced WDC
in F1, neither in practice, qualifying nor a race;
and yet Vandoorne has succeeded in doing exactly
that. Your risible attempt at a defense is
tantamount to replying "I'm not that fat" after
a charge of being fat, ugly and stupid.
Alan LeHun
2017-10-01 16:55:10 UTC
Post by .
A rookie shouldn't be beating an experienced WDC
in F1, neither in practice, qualifying nor a race;
Utter piffle! And undesrvingly disrespectful, too.

A rookie that goes through his first season without besting his teammate
somewhere could not rightfully expect a seat for a second.
Alan LeHun
.
2017-10-01 17:21:02 UTC
Post by Alan LeHun
Post by .
A rookie shouldn't be beating an experienced WDC
in F1, neither in practice, qualifying nor a race;
Utter piffle! And undesrvingly disrespectful, too.
A rookie that goes through his first season without besting his teammate
somewhere could not rightfully expect a seat for a second.
To repeat without truncation:
A rookie shouldn't be beating an experienced WDC
in F1, neither in practice, qualifying nor a race;
and yet Vandoorne has succeeded in doing exactly
that. Your risible attempt at a defense is
tantamount to replying "I'm not that fat" after
a charge of being fat, ugly and stupid.

Your vague response (besting his teammate somewhere),
particularly well exemplifying my last sentence, is
a textbook example of putrid, steaming horseshit.
a425couple
2017-10-01 19:39:26 UTC
Post by .
Post by Alan LeHun
Post by .
A rookie shouldn't be beating an experienced WDC
in F1, neither in practice, qualifying nor a race;
Utter piffle! And undesrvingly disrespectful, too.
A rookie that goes through his first season without besting his teammate
somewhere could not rightfully expect a seat for a second.
A rookie shouldn't be beating an experienced WDC
in F1, neither in practice, qualifying nor a race;
and yet Vandoorne has succeeded in doing exactly
that.
Really??!
I think a fair number of us around this newsgroup,
have respect for Graham Hill (who won the WDC
2 times).
Yet in 1965, while Jackie Stewart was a rookie,
he maintained respectful, pleasant relations
within the team, and he did on a few occasions
beat the WDC in practice, qualifying, and races.

In 1965 Graham Hill took 2nd in the WDC,
while impressive rookie Jackie Stewart
took 3rd.

In 1966 both Graham Hill and Jackie Stewart
continued to be respectful team mates,
and Graham Hill took 5th in the WDC,
while Jackie Stewart took 7th.

In 1967 Graham Hill moved to Lotus
(and again, outpointed Stewart).

In 1968 Graham Hill won the WDC by outpointing
Jackie Stewart. So being beaten by a rookie
does not mean a driver is bad, or washed up.
Your uncivil insulting rhetoric continues.
m***@gmail.com
2017-10-01 20:21:32 UTC
Post by a425couple
Post by .
Post by Alan LeHun
Post by .
A rookie shouldn't be beating an experienced WDC
in F1, neither in practice, qualifying nor a race;
Utter piffle! And undesrvingly disrespectful, too.
A rookie that goes through his first season without besting his teammate
somewhere could not rightfully expect a seat for a second.
A rookie shouldn't be beating an experienced WDC
in F1, neither in practice, qualifying nor a race;
and yet Vandoorne has succeeded in doing exactly
that.
Really??!
I think a fair number of us around this newsgroup,
have respect for Graham Hill (who won the WDC
2 times).
Yet in 1965, while Jackie Stewart was a rookie,
he maintained respectful, pleasant relations
within the team, and he did on a few occasions
beat the WDC in practice, qualifying, and races.
That will be irrelevant. Because stuff.
.
2017-10-01 20:36:27 UTC
Post by a425couple
Post by .
Post by Alan LeHun
Post by .
A rookie shouldn't be beating an experienced WDC
in F1, neither in practice, qualifying nor a race;
Utter piffle! And undesrvingly disrespectful, too.
A rookie that goes through his first season without besting his teammate
somewhere could not rightfully expect a seat for a second.
A rookie shouldn't be beating an experienced WDC
in F1, neither in practice, qualifying nor a race;
and yet Vandoorne has succeeded in doing exactly
that.
Really??!
I think a fair number of us around this newsgroup,
have respect for Graham Hill (who won the WDC
2 times).
Yet in 1965, while Jackie Stewart was a rookie,
he maintained respectful, pleasant relations
within the team, and he did on a few occasions
beat the WDC in practice, qualifying, and races.
So SV is JS. Or is he GH? You betcha.
Post by a425couple
In 1965 Graham Hill took 2nd in the WDC,
while impressive rookie Jackie Stewart
took 3rd.
In 1966 both Graham Hill and Jackie Stewart
continued to be respectful team mates,
and Graham Hill took 5th in the WDC,
while Jackie Stewart took 7th.
In 1967 Graham Hill moved to Lotus
(and again, outpointed Stewart).
In 1968 Graham Hill won the WDC by outpointing
Jackie Stewart.
So what does all this have to do with SV and FA?
Am I supposed to believe that one is JS and the
other GH? You have a lot of horseshit there that
you're still trying to (back)peddle.
Post by a425couple
So being beaten by a rookie
does not mean a driver is bad, or washed up.
A true tell, I didn't use either of those terms.
Isn't there really something you'd care to admit?
Post by a425couple
Post by .
Your risible attempt at a defense is
tantamount to replying "I'm not that fat" after
a charge of being fat, ugly and stupid.
Your vague response (besting his teammate somewhere),
particularly well exemplifying my last sentence, is
a textbook example of putrid, steaming horseshit.
Your uncivil insulting rhetoric continues.
Impotent in the face of facts, he attacks the approach.

m***@gmail.com
2017-10-01 17:25:43 UTC
Post by Alan LeHun
Post by .
A rookie shouldn't be beating an experienced WDC
in F1, neither in practice, qualifying nor a race;
Utter piffle! And undesrvingly disrespectful, too.
A rookie that goes through his first season without besting his teammate
somewhere could not rightfully expect a seat for a second.
--
Alan LeHun
How many times has this thing that shouldn't be happening, happened?

Michael Schumacher did it to Nelson Piquet (then 3 time WDC) in 1991.

What's the definition? Van Doorne drove an F1 race last year. So can we consider Damon Hill who had two starts in 1992, and then out qualified Prost in some races in 1994.

Hulme, in his debut season 1965, outqualified Brabham.

Andretti, in his first F1 race, outqualified a world champion in Graham Hill.

These, of course, shouldn't have happened.

I suspect the sample of drivers with 2 or more WDC getting a rookie team mate is a small one, but we see that the rookie can out qualify the more illustrious driver.
m***@gmail.com
Piquet (one race the previous season) out qualified Lauda in the first race of 1979.
.
2017-10-01 18:02:13 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Alan LeHun
Post by .
[...]
Ooh, there's one here, and decades ago, here's another single
example. And if he looks long and hard enough and has the
capacity, he may finally come to the realization of just
how stupid are his pathetically feeble attempts at a rebuttal.

And the season is not yet done, here's betting that
SV yet again out-qualifies AND out races FA.
m***@gmail.com
Got any examples of somebody calling Alonso a "living legend" yet?
.
2017-10-01 17:57:53 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Alan LeHun
Post by .
A rookie shouldn't be beating an experienced WDC
in F1, neither in practice, qualifying nor a race;
Utter piffle! And undesrvingly disrespectful, too.
A rookie that goes through his first season without besting his teammate
somewhere could not rightfully expect a seat for a second.
--
Alan LeHun
How many times has this thing that shouldn't be happening, happened?
Michael Schumacher did it to Nelson Piquet (then 3 time WDC) in 1991.
And MS was never heard from again and SV is surely
his equal, huh.
Post by m***@gmail.com
What's the definition? Van Doorne drove an F1 race last year. So can we consider Damon Hill who had two starts in 1992, and then out qualified Prost in some races in 1994.
Out and out lie, Prost retired in '93.
Post by m***@gmail.com
Hulme, in his debut season 1965, outqualified Brabham.
No one cares about Hulme, Brabham 1965 or single,
non-repetitive examples.
Post by m***@gmail.com
Andretti, in his first F1 race, outqualified a world champion in Graham Hill.
And he too was never heard from again, and SV is no
doubt surely his equal too, huh.
Post by m***@gmail.com
These, of course, shouldn't have happened.
I suspect the sample of drivers with 2 or more WDC getting a rookie team mate is a small one,
The discussion wasn't about getting a rookie teammate,
it was instead clearly about a WDC getting regularly
beat by a rookie who won't be a Schumacher or Andretti.
Post by m***@gmail.com
but we see that the rookie can out qualify the more illustrious driver.
We? How many unhinged k00ks did it require to conceive
and compose such sophistry?
m***@gmail.com
2017-10-01 20:20:30 UTC
Post by .
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Alan LeHun
Post by .
A rookie shouldn't be beating an experienced WDC
in F1, neither in practice, qualifying nor a race;
Utter piffle! And undesrvingly disrespectful, too.
A rookie that goes through his first season without besting his teammate
somewhere could not rightfully expect a seat for a second.
--
Alan LeHun
How many times has this thing that shouldn't be happening, happened?
Michael Schumacher did it to Nelson Piquet (then 3 time WDC) in 1991.
And MS was never heard from again and SV is surely
his equal, huh.
He was a driver in his rookie season out qualifying a champion. It shouldn't happen, but...
Post by .
Post by m***@gmail.com
What's the definition? Van Doorne drove an F1 race last year. So can we consider Damon Hill who had two starts in 1992, and then out qualified Prost in some races in 1994.
Out and out lie,
Or a typo.
Post by .
Prost retired in '93.
Post by m***@gmail.com
Hulme, in his debut season 1965, outqualified Brabham.
No one cares about Hulme, Brabham 1965 or single,
non-repetitive examples.
But it was a driver in his rookies season out qualifying a champion.
Post by .
Post by m***@gmail.com
Andretti, in his first F1 race, outqualified a world champion in Graham Hill.
And he too was never heard from again,
That's a lie!
Post by .
and SV is no
doubt surely his equal too, huh.
If you say so, but it's irrelevant. Point is, he was a rookie out qualifying a champ. Keep your eye on the ball, man.
Post by .
Post by m***@gmail.com
These, of course, shouldn't have happened.
I suspect the sample of drivers with 2 or more WDC getting a rookie team mate is a small one,
The discussion wasn't about getting a rookie teammate,
it was instead clearly about a WDC getting regularly
beat by a rookie who won't be a Schumacher or Andretti.
Lie! You made no mention of van Doorne's prospects.
Let's add pouting sore loser to the rap sheet.
Edmund
2017-10-01 17:26:30 UTC
Post by Brian W Lawrence
Rookie teammate yet *again* out-qualifies the largely laughable
"living legend".
https://www.racer.com/images/2017/Sept_2/F1/qual_Malaysia.jpg
So what is the score now, 11-3?
A rookie shouldn't be beating an experienced WDC in F1, neither in
practice, qualifying nor a race;
and yet Vandoorne has succeeded in doing exactly that. Your risible
attempt at a defense is tantamount to replying "I'm not that fat" after
a charge of being fat, ugly and stupid.
Yet Alfonzie was faster then your hero in his 200 HP down on power car.

You was dead quet about it, never mind, here you have it in your face :-)

Your welcome

2017-10-01 15:21:25 UTC
Who has referred to Alonso as a "living legend"?
.
2017-10-01 16:07:58 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by .
Rookie teammate yet *again* out-qualifies the
largely laughable "living legend".
https://www.racer.com/images/2017/Sept_2/F1/qual_Malaysia.jpg
Who has referred to Alonso as a "living legend"?
Here you go, dilettante clown boy.

http://wishtv.com/2017/05/25/a-look-at-f1-legend-fernando-alonso/
http://sport360.com/article/motorsport/uae-motorsport/45919/fernando-alonso-visits-dubai-kartdrome-sws-sprint-series/

Next time, do your own homework, you're not qualified
to take me to task or even so much as ask me questions.
m***@gmail.com
2017-10-01 17:01:42 UTC
Post by .
http://youtu.be/4nZkdb2Xs0U
http://wishtv.com/2017/05/25/a-look-at-f1-legend-fernando-alonso/
http://sport360.com/article/motorsport/uae-motorsport/45919/fernando-alonso-visits-dubai-kartdrome-sws-sprint-series/
Next time, do your own homework, you're not qualified
to take me to task or even so much as ask me questions.
Well this is other folks saying Alonso is a legend or articles with headlines that have the words "Alonso" and "Legend".

You don't have a very strong hand here.