German GP Pool
fnot
2018-07-17 00:54:43 UTC
Pole: VET
P1: VET
P2: RAI
P3: HAM
~misfit~
2018-07-17 03:46:15 UTC
Post by fnot
Pole: VET
P1: VET
P2: RAI
P3: HAM
I think that you should repost this in the correct thread as Mark, being
newly-married might not see it to enter it manually and as far as I know his
bot only parses relpies to his post.

Cheers,

2018-07-17 15:14:43 UTC
I think that you should repost this in the correct thread
Thanks moderator on training wheels.
fnot
Cheers,
t***@gmail.com
2018-07-18 04:46:49 UTC
Post by fnot
Thanks dude. Will do.
Thanks dude? He's a fucking thief.
Bottom of the barrel.
t***@gmail.com
2018-07-18 04:56:21 UTC
Post by fnot
Thanks dude.
He ain't no fucking dude.
More queer like.
t***@gmail.com
2018-07-18 05:09:46 UTC
Mark, being newly-married might not see it
You creepy bitch.