Discussion:
Slightly OT
(too old to reply)
geoff
2018-06-30 06:56:14 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Watch this full-screen.

http://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/23944393/porsche-beats-35-year-old-nurburgring-lap-record

geoff
t***@gmail.com
2018-07-02 02:04:31 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Saturday, June 30, 2018 at 12:56:22 AM UTC-6, geoff wrote:

> Watch this full-screen.

Blow me
geoff
2018-07-02 02:21:03 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 2/07/2018 2:04 PM, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, June 30, 2018 at 12:56:22 AM UTC-6, geoff wrote:
>
>> Watch this full-screen.
>
> Blow me
>

Thanks, but no thanks.

geoff
t***@gmail.com
2018-07-02 02:23:09 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Saturday, June 30, 2018 at 12:56:22 AM UTC-6, geoff wrote:

Slightly OT?
Like you are slightly gay?
Like you slightly fuck sheep?
Naked Fame
2018-07-02 15:18:15 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
geoff <***@nospamgeoffwood.org> writes:
> Watch this full-screen.
>
> http://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/23944393/porsche-beats-35-year-old-nurburgring-lap-record

That. Was. Scary.

Thanks for the link!

--
Signature
larkim
2018-07-02 15:54:34 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Monday, 2 July 2018 16:18:18 UTC+1, Naked Fame wrote:
> geoff <***@nospamgeoffwood.org> writes:
> > Watch this full-screen.
> >
> > http://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/23944393/porsche-beats-35-year-old-nurburgring-lap-record
>
> That. Was. Scary.
>
> Thanks for the link!
>
> --
> Signature

Insane really that the record should go by that margin in one go.

Credit to Bernhard for piloting that, there's a fair risk to life and limb
going that quickly on that circuit.
Loading...